Moral Code of Ukrainian junta

Moral Code of Ukrainian junta

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 01 июн 2014, 11:24

First - in the military junta in natsigvardii powers appeared to shoot the soldiers and officers who refused to kill civilians. First decimation has already taken place - shot 10 troops of the MIA of Ukraine. Command troops junta concealed their deaths from their families and as always recorded them ... deserters .

Second - Confirm information about large losses during the battle on May 15 p.Starovarvarovka . Let me remind you , after both fighters BB Ukraine refused to shoot civilians in the village, natsigvardeytsy opened fire on the soldiers immediately killing 2 people and wounding 4 . BB- Schnick soldiers fired back . As a result, the total loss of both sides were 100 + people. killed. Such high losses due to the fact that after a battle both sides threw not only their 200 's, but their 300 's. As a result, a large number of the wounded died without waiting for aid and evacuation to a hospital. Moreover, most of the fighters and natsigvardeytsev with him was not necessary set of 1st Medical Care ( 2x harness , bandages, syringe , martial antidotes and analgesics ) .

At first I did not believe this infe because yes you can understand sometimes leave their 200 's, but its 300 - x must be pulled uniquely always and everywhere. On natsigvardeytsev I do not care for me they zonderpolitsai . I thought that soldiers were taught make explosives from the battlefield and assist their wounded and found them just cowards and cattle . It turns out not so simple and straightforward .

The reality turned out to be much worse and worse.
Instructors to recruits and conscripts are taught directly and require no help their wounded and throw them on the battlefield. In order not to die during the bombardment , may even need to throw on the battlefield of his colleagues. It is this principle taught recruits instructors of " the right sector ." In an Internet video appeared workout radical group , where the commander explains that in case of danger militants rely only on themselves and no one else .

- " Your comrade wounded - forget it . Running it is not necessary to pull out . Your task is not to save his life. If you die there, you do not save them. " - Teaches militants instructor .
That such criminal instructions and orders might be explained so high ( some seemingly implausible ) loss punitive troops in Donbass .

The " main task - to survive at any cost " Kiev junta supporters show is not the first time . A few weeks ago Sloviansk militia shot down a helicopter Mi-24 . Kiev military wounded pilot thrown on the battlefield as a decoy . Sloviansk militias themselves carried him out of sniper fire and was taken to hospital .

P.S. Army in which soldiers are taught to throw on the battlefield the wounded can not win and will never win . Moreover , this so-called " Army" and should not win because the success of this " army " and behind it the junta - is an absolute victory of Satan began the prologue and the death of all mankind. The junta must be destroyed at any cost.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO