I want my children to become farmers

Модератор: zlata

I want my children to become farmers

Сообщение DARPA » 10 фев 2015, 14:40

Let your children grow up to be farmers.

Let them know what it is to be free from the night lighting fluorescent lamps, let them see the endless starry sky at night. Let them challenge themselves to always be savvy and inventive. Let them sing loudly and pings are not afraid to break labor discipline "office of silence." Let them rush down the winding path to the singing of birds, and not a permanent snarl traffic jams. Let them be strong. Let them be romantic. Let them grow, without asking permission from adults, whether they can go to the dentist at 2 pm on Thursday. Let them be dirty. Let them wake up in the winter and snow rake to go to the toilet. Let them know what a real job.
children become farmers

Let them have happiness in the understanding that success and wealth are not one and the same. Let miss trendy hangouts. Let them miss 5 years of university study. Let them go. Let them go home.

Agriculture has never been and will never be just a job, it's a lifestyle, a simple life. Let your child vozmet self responsibility for their lives. And when he sits down at the dining table, he will know where does his food.

Perhaps now economist, lawyer, physician, or the journalist who wrote the article about the futility farmer is in a better position, but the situation is changing. And in the near future everything can change.

What is the happiness of farmer education

The farmer is not fashionable, you might say. My child is not so, he has a different future! Let's not be selfish and watch what our children play on their tablets and smartphones. Applications in the style of "Farm Frenzy" one of the most popular, each has 5-10 million users. Have you heard from your child that he played a merry merry lawyer or merchandiser. Every child dreams of having his own farm, grow your plants and be my own boss since early childhood.
let the children will be farmers

When Canada did a survey, whether brings satisfaction and happiness respontentu his work: 80% said no. And also expressed their willingness to change jobs. So what did our children live to satisfy the unrealized ambitions of their parents or conform to stereotypes imposed by their environment?

Perhaps the happiness of the child just to give him a real life in the village where he learns to live in harmony with nature and yourself. Live under the slogan "I want" and not pretend that he likes it (or can then enjoy) because "it's necessary."

Farming and organic farming is becoming popular

Picture of the world is changing rapidly: population growth, climate change, the transition to renewable, internet technology, vegetariantsvo and promotion of local food all affect the agriculture market.
natural products
Very soon, it may happen that the agricultural holdings, in relation to climate change, water shortages and falling yields, will focus on a very limited number of crops. And the demand for organic, natural local products will only increase. Small organic farms, more maneuverable, and now they can easily find a niche to promote their products directly.

Internet and social networks, as well as online services deliver organic products will solve the problem of marketing bypassing standart points of reception of agricultural products at low wholesale prices (for pennies).

The situation will return to 100 years ago when farmers receive 50-70% of the final price of the product, rather than 5-10%, as is the case with the existing resource allocation model.

Lack of staff. The modern farmer is getting older, the average age of a farmer today, 58 years old, and it means - literally 20 years, we will be in front of a deficit of qualified professionals in the agricultural sector, especially in the field of organic farming, and the demand for organic food will increase by 2-5 times. Along with the transition to renewable energy sources, and the abandonment of fossil fuels, there will be serious government reform program for the resettlement of the cities and the promotion of the domestic market, local produce and farming will be a key factor.

But the main reason lies elsewhere. In our comfortable-oriented world, there is an overabundance of mediocrity and a lack of courage. Let your children grow up to be farmers. Let them be brave. May they be able to survive and feed themselves without relying on the government or parental communication. Let them be free and independent.

EVERYTHING. All good.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES