New divorce when buying used car

Модератор: zlata

New divorce when buying used car

Сообщение DARPA » 12 фев 2015, 23:13

So, gentlemen, if you are going to buy a used / have a car, be prepared for the fact that you try to deceive and more than once. Recently, there are many ads Avito mid-priced cars at markedly lower prices. Divorce is quite banal, a person says that the machine is 50 km from the city in a suit a city A, that it has already been a lot of buyers are going and if you are seriously interested in purchasing, then translate the deposit and the car just will leave you. Very primitive scheme and lead to it can unless frank primacy.

Usually such divorces involved Roma, and other not very smart and poorly educated people. BUT! They were serious competitors who are much more sophisticated.

So, in order. Not later than yesterday appears to advertise the sale of the Mercedes Vito. The price is low, but not much. If Roma are generally exhibited a car two times cheaper than the actual market price, then made more reasonable. Mears, 2007, excellent condition, gruzopassazhir, 4 years in Russia and all this beauty for 458 thousand rubles at the average market in the 550-580 mp. The photo shows the numbers, its region (the gypsies in the photo they are shaded). I called. Unaccented voice, speech gramotnaya- already good. Clearly trying to mow a simpleton, throws expressions in style: "In what is behind my Mers something everyone wants to go, really he's so good." I say that we leave it in the car they say And I say, no problems, and then the most amazing thing he agrees to show it! Roma usually always said that as long as you reach, we already sell, davayte- ka first deposit. And then, speaks- come. It's amazing. Take a friend with in trauma itself take knife- go.

Priezzhaem- meets, shows clearly the car everything is fine, punched on the basis GIBDD- net. Well, I think probably in the pledge in a suit a commercial bank in the database until they are not checked. Already beginning to be convinced that this trick, but I bring to the end just for fun. In the TCP one owner, the Title again in their region, not duplicate. Here come some more pokupateli- think they decoy and now begin the auction type, but NO!

Buyers see that we have her pick up and without a word go. I already can not understand what's the divorce, talk further. A guy constantly trying hard to download all sorts of stuff head, scratches are any shows, says without stopping, just like on the phone trying to mow a simpleton, and not very skillfully. Please show a certificate of registration and then the first serious jamb by muzhika- pulled out his wallet and then these pieces STS 8-10) Attempts otbrehalas, they say, just a lot of cars, I ohotnik- angler takes the theme, but becomes more fun). Already definitely clear that this kidalovo, but what and at what stage and remains a mystery. Agree to leave a deposit, well, now that I think would be to write your passport data is not something you write, then to the receipt was not valid.

I say to him, you write so I then such and such is such and such, he took a deposit for the vehicle takoe- then this is takogo- is obliged to sell for up to 458 mp takogo- the numbers and then BOOM! Climax! A guy understands that we do not hold and we still all 5 times recheck supposedly gives guys some 458, 650 there in my price. Each begins to argue that announced 458, man type no, you, I immediately realize that they have changed the price of open and voila! The price is 650)

I start to laugh, shake your hand peasant praise for wit and theatrical igru- he strenuously depicts surprise, they say how it happened, I was already talking with neighboring regions are going to take it. By the way, it must pay tribute to the game, after it became all clear, and I laughed out loud, looking into his eyes, he has not a muscle twitched and was portrayed surprise. In general, I understand the divorce is that they allegedly receipt forget to indicate the price of the car, and then the court will say in the ad that's hung 650, so let buyers or take for the money or the deposit is not refundable. Such are hitryuschie guys) So always take that pokupke- who thinks selling cars. "

That's all ...

If you know of any other divorce, then please otpishite them in the comments - I think many will save money and nerves.

All safe shopping and good luck on the road!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES