When I say that Putin outplayed all ...

Модератор: zlata

When I say that Putin outplayed all ...

Сообщение DARPA » 15 фев 2015, 16:41

In the 90th year in America we paced proudly wearing T-shirts with the dragon, next to which was written "Perestroika! Publicity!". Local smiled and shook hands with us. The Cold War ended. The Soviet Union and of all proe..al evil empire turned into an ordinary third world country. From the third world countries can get anything - from advanced democratic country to aggressive totalitarian education.
Bill Clinton was convinced that the democratic changes in Russia are irreversible, that Russia forever on the path of light and goodness. In Russia was in 1993, hosted the First and Second Chechen, Yeltsin appointed successor, blowing up houses, squeeze the oil companies, closed mouth press, eliminates unwanted, but the West still believed that all deviations time and in Russia there is no rebellion from dead podohshego USSR.
People tend to believe in good.
The first alarm bell rang in 2008 - Georgian war. Dirty provocation by Kokoity, the Georgian response and away we go .... We have just now found out why Russian troops retreated. It turns out that the air had been raised the US Air Force and US warships went to the Black Sea.
The parties have agreed. This contract was worth the Georgian part of the territories, but it was inevitable under the military defeat. Without the help of the US and its defeat would have been much worse, and perhaps would have a much more profound geopolitical implications.
For me, even then it was clear that sooner or later Ukraine also comes time to "H". I remember that some of my readers giggling when I said about the need to join NATO and the changing military doctrine. Obhohotalis.
Then we had a lot of comedians. After all, the West still believed in the Russian Federation believed that it does not turn into something like the Soviet Union. And for good reason. Perhaps, then apply a community hit by sanctions, and all would end well - the Russian Federation would be sober. But the West has had its own considerations. Probably the most good - the ones that lined the road to hell.

Before the war with the Russian Federation and Ukraine position Putin were excellent. Remember - Putin on the cover of "TIME", Putin - the man of the year. Of course, the regime had not comme il faut, but Khodorkovsky at liberty, it is not known who killed Litvinenko, he supported Milosevic, Gaddafi and other filth, but the best of intentions. And if it was wrong to be sympathetic, by naivety and purity of intentions.
Former GBist, creator of the vertical corruption scheme, covering almost all sectors of the Russian business, multi-multi-billionaire, who grew up on the appropriation of state monopolies and racketeering - Man of the Year by the magazine "TIME"? Do you feel the irony?
Brilliantly executed Olympics in Sochi billions vbuhali and ...

A year has passed. And what Putin beat all?

One plus still there - Russia has grown depressed Crimea. This is a plus purely territorial, as a result of aggression and annexation of the neighboring country, the Russian Federation and personally GDP received the following disadvantages:

- Total loss of international prestige of the Russian Federation, the practical transformation into a pariah state.
- Economic sanctions that destroy the Russian economy - oil price adjustment, sanctions against companies, the ban on the technology, a ban on components for technological innovation.
- Political sanctions
- Sanctions against individuals
- Sanctions against the banking system
- The formation of Russia's borders hostile state whose cooperation with NATO is inevitable.
- Participation in the fratricidal war
- Reputational loss during the collapse of the "New Russia"
- Instead of going east and south of Ukraine under the protection of the Russian Federation, the result is a small area of the Donetsk and Lugansk region with a destroyed infrastructure
- Solid weapon East necessarily "leak" in the Russian Federation through the Rostov region.
- Crimea unrecognized and will not be recognized, and, therefore, will remain a military base on which lives a couple of million people - only government funding and subsidies.
- The inability to establish passenger transportation to the peninsula because of the position of Ukraine and the insurmountable natural difficulties.
- Minimize all kinds of international integration and joint projects between Russia, the EU and the US.

Now tell me, what would have changed the Minsk-2 agreement?

Sanctions - in place.
Attitude to Russia - on the spot.
Ukraine has become a friend?
Crimea recognized?
Putin again became the man of the year?
Oil skyrocketed?
Ruble became more expensive?
Russians have become smarter?

Where political gain? The ruins of the "New Russia" in the form of lumps of two regions in the status of "special regime" - is the prize? What brought all this patriotic frenzy? 23 years Russia was trying to seem civilized man, and proved to be freaking out Neanderthals. If it is a success, then accept my congratulations. You all have changed, of course.

In all directions obtained a result opposite to that expected. As for me - pure masochism.

Who I'm sorry, it's the locals. People that Putin and his adherents of the Church of the Great Pu, herded into a gray area. And they now live there.

Ukraine will start paying pensioners and state employees only after the territory of this neoplasm is restored constitutional order. Nothing more was promised.
And who will restore fun blown-up bridges? Shot substation? Who are cleared field? Pushkin? Perhaps Pushkin. Because Ukraine is going to do. Russia? I have a doubt. For that affected thousands of people who did not have to Surkov projects slightest relationship? For what it such a life?

So when you write that Putin all peregral - OKS. He beat himself. And the loser in a place with him were people of Donbass. And this is only on the other side who should be pitied.

The EU and the US have learned. RF under sanctions until until settled Crimean and Donbass questions. Faith in Russia as a partner in a reasonable no longer exists.
Ukraine has made its findings - a number of the enemy and we need a strong professional army. We need to be able to resist the Russian propaganda. We need to be able to gather the strength and the will in a fist.
I believe that it is a positive experience.

By the way, the only one who won during the conflict - it Lukashenko. But father attitude to change for the better, I see like his participation in the peace process.)))

And more. When you drive on Poroshenko, look at it today and it a year ago. Compare photos. Think what for was a man whose personal fortune is estimated in billions of dollars to take tyagar, turning it into a gray-haired old man. For the year. Think about how to run the country in which the war, the political mess and even scary external enemy at the gates. And try once again not grist to the mill of our enemies. Criticise, but not spiteful.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES