Vanya at home in Ukraine went

Модератор: zlata

Vanya at home in Ukraine went

Сообщение DARPA » 19 фев 2015, 04:54

Now LJ come across stories of the move to a permanent residence in Ukraine. I think that the experience of crossing the Ukrainian border, my good friend, who will -nibud helpful.

Buddy told the story of crossing the border of Ukraine from Belarus. No Maidana will not change this country!

My friend, on his father's Ukrainian, was born in Ukraine and spent his childhood in Odessa. He currently lives in Moscow and reflects on his return to nenku. Very often these thoughts began to visit him after the Maidan. He hoped that now in this country, to drive out the cause of all their troubles, snickering oligarchs will be equality and respect among all segments of the population.

So, he decided a couple of weeks to go home. Hoping to travel to places of childhood for cheap rest in Truskavets, maybe find a place for permanent residence. Thought that crosses the border from Belarus, naively believing that just this side of war is not, it will gladly miss as indigenous lvovchanina who speaks without an accent Move, plus an ideological ally.

10997462_699179050201748_3583379983110517505_n

With the passage of the Belarusian border post he was asked where he was going and wished good luck with compassion when he surprised them the answer. In turn, surprised this visit and Ukrainian border guards after Ivan told them that he had come on the tour.

Passage of the border began with the fact that in his car and the Ivan is no space left, which would not have climbed noses and hand guards. Ransacked everything. Very interested in their vitamins for athletes and sports nutrition jar (Vanya bodybuilder). If any police dog, coached searching for drugs, saw how carefully Ukrainian border guard sniffs the powder, it certainly would have taken him for his four-legged fellow.

In the course of these searches Vanya quietly fading enthusiastically told the border guards that he was their friend, comrade and brother. He told me about his friends in Lviv and Kiev. About what he wants to visit a military hospital and to visit the wounded there in heroic battle against the separatists, friend. About how Putin can not stand and I am glad occurring Maidan and the tremendous changes in this wonderful country.

Border guards nodding their heads and continued to do their duty. Finally, their work was a success-gas canister was found! Neighborhood heard the triumphant cry: "Ah-ah-ah, you carry a weapon !!!" Ivan knowing that this thing can not be considered a weapon, calmly watching what happens next. Spray with honors was listed for the post and in a few minutes with the shame brought back. Border guards humiliating asked hopefully, "What, you just spray pepper? A tear gas no chance? "

Next Vanya invited for the post. By working the camera and directed face light listened to his story about the trip again, looked Ukrainian birth certificate, passport, and was told that there was insufficient evidence for his visit to Ukraine. Then put in front of him three passports and became clear explanations, opening one by one passport: "Here at this, there are reasonable grounds, he mother in Ukraine. The second is also okay. But in your passport reason to travel there, "- said the border guard, patting with the passport under the nose of Vani.

Ivan had previously warned that the border guards still take bribes. Otherwise, it makes no sense to buy a lot of money these positions. Which, incidentally, are bought.

Ivan, the hint of course understood. But had this to say "I understand Maidan passed just to like this never happened. And if you are here, I'll pay, what will happen next, already in the country? I have long tried to convince his wife that Ukraine will now everything is different, humanly. And this is my test drive in order to make sure that Ukraine has really changed, and it has a prospect, and I can live here with my family. And if Ukraine does not need his, well, that means no luck. And why pay for such I will not! I'd better leave and not come back more than ever. "The border guard completely without emotion replied" Well, no, not so. "They put the denial of a passport and sent back.

10801721_699179020201751_5401583117855911630_n

Ivan is now no longer believes in the Maidan. Although, (because that's the desire to believe in miracles!) Expressed the hope that when the war is over, and return veterans, they certainly will induce order. After all, like it was after the war in 1945. But it seems to me, nothing will change even after the arrival of "soldiers" ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES