Raid "Revizorro"

Модератор: zlata

Raid "Revizorro"

Сообщение DARPA » 24 фев 2015, 20:45

Well, back from a week's voyage, I can not describe how it was.
Once I worked with the media and I know how they are doing. Therefore no illusions about the quality and the "independence" of Russian TV consumer program I did not have. In fact, most of them - it's a great promotional or proplachenny antireklamny movie.

..here and visit us came from the program "Revizorro."
Come - is an understatement - they are literally destroying everything in its path, right from the street burst into the kitchen. Along the way they had in the room under the table to find out the latest on the floor cud. Their discovery, they were delighted, as children, and proudly showed it to each other. Apparently, this is about something would testify.
We must pay tribute to the staff of the program - before entering the production they dressed, put cap on his head and shoe covers. But later they acted on a pre propiska negative scenario, rather than trying to "on the spot" to understand the essence of events.
Their first "victim" of steel containers for desserts, where they happily found no markings. At the same time to listen to us, that is not something that labeled containers where there is a large number of desserts and dessert each labeled separately (on a transparent plenochke, our guests may have seen this marking on the desserts in the window) - they did not. We deliberately mark each dessert because, although labeling on the container and is much easier, but it's not completely safe, because there can get desserts from other parties.
Then they found the stuffing. Without becoming chilled understand he or frozen (we buy cooled stuffing and immediately freeze) - it was immediately put the stamp "overdue." Just everything that was on the shelf in a specially equipped 20 cm. From the floor being labeled "lying on the floor," well, etc.
Struck by the desire to find a leading indoor dirt. She was looking for her in the hall on the ceiling, looking at the paintings and behind them on the table - it was not. Only showing the wonders of flexibility, she was able to get into some crevice in the floor, where her white glove tester was tarnished.
That's what we can say thank you - so for what they could find in the production of a dirty towel. All my staff have repeatedly heard from me that we should always be ready for any inspections, and the presence of stale towels, though not glaring factor, but for me it is unpleasant.
But the continuation of the "test" was unexpected. In the hall leading started screaming that there badly and shouted the name of the institution where it felt better. To say that we were shocked, to say nothing. She behaved like a highly paid promoter. Anyway, moving on leading institution as a pre-programmed robot smiling. A feeling that the script they have been registered in advance, and they did not hear any arguments, arguments, explanations. Friends who are engaged in public relations, argue that the transfer goes not just that it is 99 per cent someone's order or hum. I do not know what to think, I can not imagine who took us to drown?
In all that had happened I confuse two things. The first - that all this pandemonium greatly interferes with the current activity. Rather than continue to develop, will have to spend a lot of time on the net Mudu. And the second is that a batch got my staff, the quality of which I value very highly, and for which all these provocations television became a strong shock.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES