Panic in the zapadenschine

Модератор: zlata

Panic in the zapadenschine

Сообщение DARPA » 26 фев 2015, 19:15

Because of falling hryvnia people cmetayut flour, sugar, cereals and sunflower oil.

Lvov in a panic because of the falling hryvnia sweep products from the shelves of supermarkets. People are buying bags flour and sugar, are in short supply and cereals and sunflower oil, which carry entire boxes.

Most running - cereals, sold by weight (they are cheaper than packaged).

"My husband came back from the supermarket, so there is even a shop-bought up at the box office its guard serviced. There are gaining sugar plastic bags, "- wrote in the social network Elvira Drozdov.

"I am afraid that the products become more expensive or much at all disappear, so I decided to stock up - took 50 kg of flour and sugar, cereals, different, 30 liters of sunflower oil. Yes, and devalues ​​the hryvnia invested ", - said Igor Pankiv from Lviv.

"And I took 10 pounds of flour, let them have at once will be Easter," - says Oksana Demchishin accountant.

In devastated supermarkets asking people not to panic, saying that new goods have already ordered from suppliers. "It is true that a lot of that is not in stock, and the new prices to suppliers to purchase is not profitable. Deficit could be coffee, tea, household chemicals, "- says the administrator of one of the supermarkets Maria.

A similar situation today and in Uzhgorod - people storming supermarkets. "Nakupalis as if in front of the famine. Rumor has it that soon introduce food stamps, because of what grocery panic intensified, "- says Sergey uzhgorodets Golovnya.

By the way, recently staged in Ternopil crush due to the action of sunflower oil (15 UAH per liter)
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES