promising work

Модератор: zlata

promising work

Сообщение DARPA » 26 фев 2015, 19:18

- Well, got a job? - Asked his wife Tyapkin.
- Almost. Competition, however, there - twenty people in the place, but was told that I have a good chance. Can take.
- Where, I wonder?
- In the bath.
- Where, where ?!
- In the bath. Opened a new bath - elite.
- In the men?
- In women, - cleared his throat and looked anxiously at his wife, said Tyapkin.
- And who, I wonder? - Hands on hips, his wife asked.
- Spinoterom.
- Oh, you bastard like that! All husbands, husbands, and I spinoter! What, other work could not find ?!
- Yes, you wait! - Moving away from advancing to him his wife, said Tyapkin. - I have not got a job. Consult with you wanted. Suddenly, you're against.
- No, you look at it! He also doubted whether I let him naked in the women back rub!
- So I have something in my underpants will - not naked. Briefs from the company. Dress necessarily.
- In general, since, in shorts you'll be there or no panties, only the husband-spinoter I do not need! Can you collect little things.
- Well, well, well. Calm Down. If you are against, then I will not go there. Just thought this is how much money I can earn per day, if one back - five hundred rubles!
- How much ?! - Asked his wife, slowly sinking into a chair.
- On the one back - five hundred rubles - repeated Tyapkin.

Evening Tyapkin ter wife back in the bath.
- According to the spatula once passed, by a spatula - the wife kept saying. - And now lower, lower. Practice, practice, try. You look, and will take on the job. Yes Do not push so hard Do not push, and then the skin sderesh!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES