Rent an apartment in Moscow - 2015

Модератор: zlata

Rent an apartment in Moscow - 2015

Сообщение DARPA » 02 мар 2015, 01:27

There is nothing fundamentally difficult in this stage is not, but that does not stop him from being the most unpleasant part of the process of moving. When I moved to within Moscow for the first time (in 2006) all my stuff fit in one single plaid bag. Now, ten years later, all things are spread out on the bag and box, barely fit in the room area of ​​20 square meters, it is necessary to put on top of each other. This unfurnished = luckily she managed to escape in time.

For myself, I have identified a few rules for the transport of things for the future.

1. The most important thing - the things we must try to carry at a time. A Walker on a gazelle compared with ten in his car to save a lot of time at moderate cost.
2. "Try to move" does not mean "to carry all of that at all costs." That is, we should not have downloaded before boarding the gazelle worn around the apartment and try to discover the forgotten stuff. Still have to go back to take a fresh look all.
3. Companies that provide fast gazelle for private transport is already quite a lot. I found a "Gruzovichkof" no complaints to him not. Prices may be a little above average, but the supply for half an hour, and not the next night. But if the terms are suffering, and you can look - big competition, many companies can find discounts and promotions.
4. Gazelle can be ordered with two loaders. Payment hourly. If you want to save (including time), and at the same time to warm up, you can join the loaders.
5. Particular attention should be paid to the packaging. If things are properly packed and their transportation is not such a terrible and long, as it seems at first glance. In my case, moving from door to door took about three hours.

As already mentioned, the next day should go back to the old apartment, inspect it for signs of forgotten thermometers, hammers, pens and shrimp in the freezer and take all with peace of mind to tell the owners that the move took place successfully.

Sort out things no less difficult, but it is much more pleasant than their transport. With the new apartments start another new life.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES