Puzzle of 90, which did not know our children

Модератор: zlata

Puzzle of 90, which did not know our children

Сообщение DARPA » 28 июн 2015, 18:29

When I was young and supple, and sex hormones in me raging at full speed, and the brain was not there, almost everyone in the house was a landline phone with a disk. Remember, if it was possible to accidentally break into other people's conversations, and listen to what people say on the other end. So, once we Sergei - then my friend, with whom we have hours of frank and heated telephone conversations by accident ...

got new interlocutors who constantly fell on our channel (or as it is called). Most of our lustful teenage thoughts interrupted by the appearance of some of Armen, who also spoke with his girlfriend. And, surprisingly, the man was the same - we have remembered his voice. Merry thought suddenly scare trick Armen, Hidden, and suddenly yelled something like BUUUUU! Armenia is cursed, and promised to come to us and to our mothers and all rastudyt, but did not keep his word. Phones drives will soon replace push-button, then pagers, mobile phones and then. And our stupid joke with Sergei from the 90s is not repeated. How and these tricks of the dashing 90 ...

Pager ...
Do not return another kind of fun - fun with operatsionistki pager! Now a popular joke: how to know the age of the girls? Ask what she had first phone! But if she had a pager, beware! So, this is about us. Nowadays active yuzalis pagers. Messages on them could dictate from a payphone, and to be thus perfect anonymous. How can a silly joke girl? Send a message to anyone pager "I'm pregnant with you!" To sign some of his common name. Pager, a symbol of my youth ... RIP

The announcement in the newspaper ...
Do you remember the newspaper that babulechki sold at bus stops? Through them then perhaps half of dating was carried out in the country. Now this has profiles on dating sites and then, in ancient times, the Mesozoic, there were only newspaper. To get in the newspaper meant to receive not less than two hundred letters from across the country ... Moreover, at the time of dusk began to appear gay, and published in newspapers and ads! Then all fantasized a lot about how to write an ad for a gay dating with the name and telephone annoy you a man. Doing so or not - I do not know. But in theory - the possibility was.

School chalk ...
Today's children, especially in Moscow, often never saw the chalk. They are working on interactive whiteboards and tablets. Often they write special markers. But what possibilities for creativity gave the chalk today get up to mischief hooligans! Smeared edge of the table teacher in black suit, "update" classmate sitting ... Beauty!

Letter of happiness ...
Remember that mountain of letters, which were thrown into the entrance? Rewrite a hundred times, and you will be happy. If picked up, read, but not copied, you will die. Now, with the advent of e-mail joke lost its meaning. But then a lot of people actually copied this stuff at night over the blue carbon paper, in the hope of happiness ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES