New war against the Confederacy

Модератор: zlata

New war against the Confederacy

Сообщение DARPA » 28 июн 2015, 18:34

As is known, June 17, 2015 in Charleston (United States) 21-year-old Dylan White Ruf racist shot parishioners historic African-American Methodist Episcopal Church, killing nine people, including the pastor. Later, pictures were disseminated Rufus, where he posed with the flag of the Confederacy (1861-1865). Flag of the Confederacy and was depicted on the CLP, which detained Dylan Rufus.

As a result, the United States launched a fierce campaign against the Confederate flag and all that is connected with the history and the historical and military leaders of the Confederacy, and the so-called "heritage of the South." All of this is now treated as a politically incorrect in relation to the African-American population, and "racist". For the campaign, in addition to the African-American activists and liberal and left-wing layers also actively joined the Republican Party, called to his "northern" origin and seeks to take away part of the unwinding of hysteria "black" voters in the Democratic Party.

Interesting touches campaign reminiscent of some similar manifestations in the former Soviet Union and come down even before the US armed forces, exposes the conservative columnist notorious right TV channel Fox comes from the South, Todd Starnes (it should be noted that the following texts Starnes are not printed articles and recordings of oral speeches on the radio, which determines their specificity).

1435087196213.cached

Battle Flag of the Confederacy, constantly raised in front of the Confederate Memorial State Legislature of South Carolina. 06.23.2015 (c) Jason Miczek / Reuters

Cultural cleansing of the southern states begins

Todd Starnes

In the southern states developed a full-scale cultural cleansing in the process, lawmakers are discussing the removal of Confederate flags and renaming of schools and parks named after war heroes of the Confederacy.

They come as the debate in Washington, DC, on the issue of disposal associated with the Confederation of the US Capitol statues - including statues of Jefferson Davis, the former president of the Confederacy.

"We need to think about it," - he told reporters, Senator Harry Reid.

Republicans, meanwhile, led by demand in South Carolina and Mississippi about removing Confederate flag - referred to as a symbol of hatred and racism.

Wal-Mart also jumped on the bandwagon of the train - declaring that he should be removed from its stores all products associated with the Confederacy. EBay announced that it will no longer sell the Confederate flag or any other memorabilia associated with it.

What else, after the Department of Homeland Security announced the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy right-wing extremist groups, hateful? [Refers to a very massive in the American South, the organization Sons of the Confederacy and the United Daughters of the Confederacy, stemming from associations of veterans and veterans of the Confederate Army wives - bmpd]

Meanwhile, dozens of messages going around the south-east of the plans legislators renaming parks, schools and streets, which were originally named in honor of the Confederacy.

* In Tennessee legislators require that a bust of Nathan Bedford Forrest was removed from the State Legislature;

* In Baltimore lawmakers want to rename Robert E. Lee Park;

* In Dallas, lawmakers are considering requirements rename an elementary school named Jackson "Stonewall";

* In St. Louis lawmakers discuss the future of the Confederate statues in a city park;

* Members of the Commission in Hillsborough, North Carolina are discussing whether to remove the word "Confederate Memorial" with Confederate Memorial;

* In Memphis, the city council voted in 2013 to rename the three parks - the Park of the Confederacy, Jefferson Davis Park and Nathan Bedford Forrest Park.

After not too much time, they take on the renaming of cities, towns and counties named in honor of the Confederacy. And I believe that only a matter of time before they begin to demolish and bulldoze Confederate cemetery and war memorials.

Maybe we should just pretend that the Civil War had never happened.

I believe that Hollywood will work with the cultural sweep of the South through the elimination of any copies of "Gone With the Wind" and "Forrest Gump." Forrest was in fact named after the aforementioned Nathan Bedford Forrest.

I, however, I wonder about those nice brisk boys of Hazzard County. Bo and Luke Dyuki should do with General Lee? [This refers to the old cult American TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard," about two brothers driving around in a car with an image of the flag on the roof of the Confederation and which bore the name "General Lee» - bmpd]

Maybe they could just draw on the roof of the car color of the rainbow flag and called her "General Sherman"?

He's culturally cleansed South too.

Brushing against the South reach military bases and "Gone With the Wind"

Todd Starnes

As I predicted earlier this week - the cultural cleansing of the South is in full swing. In the past few days we have seen, as cultural revolutionaries demand cleansing of streets, parks, schools and buildings are named after military heroes of the Confederacy.

We have also seen that corporate America is involved in a cultural cleansing - banning all products associated with the Confederation in such trading platforms as Wal-Mart, Amazon and Sears.

But cleaning is far from complete.

Now, the revolutionaries set their sights on the US military base, named after military heroes of the Confederacy.

A reader sent me a screenshot of the message placed by officials at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.

bragg

"Well, obviously, that the groups require the Army to change the names of the objects that have been named in honor of the soldiers who served in the Confederate Army," - said in a statement. - "We are interested in the fact that you have renamed Fort Bragg."

The fort was named in honor of Major General Braxton Bragg, a native of North Carolina, and then became general of the Confederate Army.

In Fort Bragg reported that they have three options to choose and send them to the Pentagon.

"Good luck and all the best," they wrote.

However, it turned out that most of the people around Fort Bragg did not get fun out of it. Indignation over the possible renaming of Fort Bragg was so massive that they removed the message from Facebook.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?" - Wrote one reader. - "You know that you have soldiers, civil servants and their families who are from the South, and some of which are very proud of their southern heritage?"

"Are not you ashamed, political correctness police from Fort Bragg," - wrote another.

The newspaper "Stars and Stripes" reported there at least ten military objects, named after Confederate generals - and in accordance with their online survey, the vast majority did not want these names have been changed.

The army does not do anything.

"Stars and Stripes" reported that the army will not rename any of its bases.

"Each object is named in honor of Army soldier who takes his place in our military history," - said in a statement, military spokesman Brigadier General Malcolm Frost. - "Accordingly, these historic names represent individuals, not an event or ideology. It should be noted that the respective names were given in the spirit of reconciliation, not division."

Meanwhile, Lu Lyumenik, film critic "New York Post", calls to ban "Gone With the Wind."

"More subtle racism" Gone with the Wind "in some ways more insidious, for a long time significantly contributing to perpetuate the myth that the Civil War was fought not against slavery - an institution that openly idealize this movie," - he wrote.

Lyumenik, a northerner, called to send the film to the museum, "where this much beloved, but undeniably racist artifact is the right place."

I wonder how Lou takes "Blazing Saddles" and "Forrest Gump"?

In recent days, many monuments and memorials were destroyed or desecrated, art threatens censorship, and those who dare to support the legacy of the South, labeled as racists.

These are difficult times for America.

I aboriginal native of Tennessee. My ancestors fought in the Civil War. One of my great-great-great grandfather was killed at Reams Station, Virginia. Another was killed defending Richmond. Many others fought and died for the Confederacy. My ancestors did not own slaves. They were farmers.

I am proud to call myself an American by birth, but by the grace of God southerner. I am proud of my heritage.

And if you have a problem with that - well - in the words of Rhett Butler - forgive me, my dear ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES