Oil companies in Russia have already starving. What does this mean?

Модератор: zlata

Oil companies in Russia have already starving. What does this mean?

Сообщение DARPA » 10 сен 2015, 19:49

Many people somehow believe that oil companies have rolled in clover. Well, of course - after all they are closest to the sacred export pipeline, which in Erefiyu gushing flow of petrodollars! The reality, however, is quite different. When the barrel was at $ 100, hard worker, serving craft, the poor pay more evil - to maintain the pants and the mortgage enough. And when a barrel drops below $ 50, the slaves of "Gazprom" made for a bowl of soup ibashit.

When I say that the slaves for a bowl of soup ibashut, I am not exaggerating. I recently visited the oil passing through the capital of Yamal - Naёbrske city and talked with oil, rather, with people who once worked in the oilfield service companies. Now in the city there is a cluster of economy, serving the oil fields - it is "optimized".

"Optimization", if exaggerated, there was as follows: the current general director of "Gazpromneft-Naёbrskneftegaza" flaming putinosos-edirast grunting Pasha (known in some circles as pogonyalom "Pasha 10%") sold the entire oil service "ballast" to foreigners. I sell high. Buyer from neighboring countries Baba oglu, who financed the Chinese banks, was convinced of the benefits of its acquisition, as well serve the need of any one, otherwise the oil will not go through the pipes in Geyropu. Tenders, which holds "Gazpromneft", Baba oglu considered a formality, because it was a monopoly in the city and could not even bend prices. For example, if the repair is well worth 10 million at market prices, it may request 12 million. Well, otkatik Hryukovu a million - this, of course, self-other, but also in his pocket 10% of the excess profits to put too nice.

But the tender unthinkable happened: some kind of "RusNefteservis" from the neighboring region exposed at a price - nine million for the repair of the well and won a competition at the Baba oglu, requesting 12 million. Bogeyman oglu was shocked. The "RusNefteservisa" in Naёbrske had no industrial base, not a single piece of equipment, a single worker - such as the company can provide services for repair of wells? It was found that could LLC "RusNefteservis" hired by Baba oglu as a subcontractor, offering him seven million for the repair of wells. Baba had to agree, even though the price was extortionate - he had to cut staff salaries, evade taxes, forget about upgrading funds and working with zero profits for a year, because otherwise he loses everything. Chinese bankers have firmly held his balls - they give the credit needed anyway.

The next year, the picture was repeated, only the "RusNefteservis" bogeyman proposed work is not over seven million and six. Yes, it was already beyond profitability, but that did not have to choose - he sold everything he could, did not pay hard workers for several months, but still was able to pay off the bankers, who have pledged all of its assets and castles in Europe. But after that, the company in Naёbrske having killed vhlam materiel and two billion of debt, bankrupt. Bogeyman oglu, cursing, sworn never to do business in hell Raschke, where his shod as the last sucker, and dumped in a Churkistan. Thousands of workers were on the street. Well, well - it's thousands of slaves, already accustomed to work even for a salary, but only for a promise to pay and food packages.

LLC "RusNefteServis", of course, immediately sunk into oblivion, and been replaced by LLC "RosNefteServis" which bought up the bankrupt estate tycoon for 10% of the cost and hired thrown them oil workers. Do you know how many are hard workers? Obhohochites - for the happiness they feel the salary of 20 thousand wooden, that is $ 300. For such a sum in MaAskve you do not hire a secretary. Fagot, bored retsepshen in hotels, tips are getting more and Siberia during these hard workers a pittance ibashut outdoors in 40-degree frost (by the way, the winter lasts from September to May).

Yes, they work for food. My friend Bob D. electrician gets 21 thousand. Clean. Wife earns 17 thousand., But of which 15 thousand. They give the mortgage for two-bedroom apartment. Think for themselves, how much will remain to feed a family of four, if the utilities - seven thousand. The remaining 16 thousand divided by 4H30 = 133 rubles. That's how much falls on one family member per day. Who among you, Peel tried to live on 133 rubles a day, despite the fact that prices in havchik Naёbrske will be higher than in Moscow?

Once again I repeat that number - 133 rubles a day! Oil industry in our northern hydrocarbon Klondike stsuko, hungry, because eating at 133 rubles is unrealistic (about clothes and other "excesses" generally silent). Live gardens in boggy tundra is also impossible - here epta even kartohu not growing.

Statists-putinosos grunting like a true patriot who earned pullbacks from "RusNefteServisa" and "RosNefteServisa" tens of millions of dollars to invest in the real economy. Oh yes, I forgot to clarify Kryukov your Raska not a patriot, he is a true patriot "Russia, we have lost." Patriots of Russia prefers that Paris, London, Baden-Baden and Nitsu. That's all fairly Kryukov evacuated and evacuate invested there over the hill. And you drochaschim on Puylo and "krymnash" left behind, and that's the prospect die of hunger.

Yes, there are idiots who will not believe me, saying, # vyvsevrete may not like to be in the Great Russia, where Putin brought order where even the girls who dance in the church was closed for two years! And if anyone dares would ever undermine the economic power of an energy superpower - how Hodor, upekut camps for 10 years. Oh, assholes, not because Puylo at Hodor and others like him has overcome the depths of what it about your great-grandchildren baked. Then, and press to suck and dump. Therefore, an effective manager grunting constantly received a license for the extraction of the "national heritage". Firstly, its powers confirmed by the presence of party ticket PZhiV. Secondly, he was twice elected deputy of the Legislative Assembly of Yamal cattle-Gazpromskogo Autonomous Region. Two weeks later, the next elections. And grunting again pick up 90% of the vote on the 7th single-mandate constituency naёbrskomu receive red mandate, parliamentary immunity and the blessing of the Father on the Cross Kremlin continued fucked you, suckers shameful.

Maybe someone doubts that grunting is able to win the election in the city that he cynically sold, robbed and forced to work for food; in the city, where thousands of fuck them hard workers shaking at the mention of his name; in a city where the inhabitants of the gray concrete barracks fiercely hate dollar multimillionaires? Personally, I have no doubt at all Hryukova victory. Russia - a country of anal suffers, who must be ruthlessly IPST in point, lowering the muzzle in a latrine bucket - and then trash will fiercely defend their eparey against any invaders stability and prosperity like me: rednecks unite and break off any who would encroach on their right to receive another batch anal spanking. City Naёbrsk perfectly shows what kind of future awaits all Putirashku - slavery for food. Amen!

P.S. Any similarities and harmonies - random. All of the above - a fairy tale, but a fairy tale, as you know, a lie, so it hint ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES