11 signs that your being milked

Модератор: zlata

11 signs that your being milked

Сообщение DARPA » 11 сен 2015, 19:00

Our coach, when I heard about these dirty methods, pleaded: "For God's sake, do not tell, that I did not have the temptation!"
Children's sports - wonderful food base for the crooks, big and small. Parents themselves are money, overtake each other. These signs I spied in just 7 years of parenthood. It's only the beginning.

1 Paid training
For example, 2000 r. per month. If there is a sports training every day, with a huge number of participants and for free, why not here for the money? Some parents never ask this question.

2 Annual contributions
The development of the club, the overall inventory, etc. For example, 5000 p. Who has not passed, that are not a member of the club, he is not allowed to the competition.

3 Payment of rent the hall for the summer months
1000. Like, no training, but the federation pays so thrown off.

4 Pay part in competitions
In 1500 I have it in my head I do not fit. Here we have to fight each year about 10 events. And free for boys and girls.
One mother whose daughter was engaged in gymnastics, almost in tears: "As it is, free competition? True??? And we have every time the club with 85 000 collected ... for bouquets and gifts to judges ... "

5 Pay awards
Do you want a certificate, a medal or a cup? Pay coin! So what, you're legitimately won the first-second-third place? Cup not cheap, thrown off. It is fun to read and write and then read on for 100 rubles and 200 medals for the "Ministry of Sports field." It's clear that these forms and blanks medals Local Ministry of Sport packs gives managers the club for free?

6 regular mandatory fees and Seminars
Those who did not go, he will be punished. You can pay 1000 and not to go. Conducts seminars legend of world sport, or the director of the club - it does not matter. Dress.

7 Regular exams
This is certainly a necessary and reflects the progress of the athlete. The question is how much this is worth examination. More than $ 100 suspicious, and sometimes up to 1000.

8 get into the team worth the money
5000 p. What is it like? The team, to defend the honor of the club should get only the best of the best! And it turns out that those who give money.

9 Where are the results?
Children years go, the money flowing river, and where victory regulations? If this is not only your child, you will likely need parental assistance. If the order is not in the whole club, so it's a thin club, is at the forefront of earnings rather than sporting objectives.

TOTAL
Then I counted 37 000 rubles per year. This does not include travel, equipment, etc. It's just money that is cut down federations is not clear why. With each child. From section to section numbers may vary.

10 How to make money?
A very important question! If this cash register with fiscal documents, whether pay-in slip or a check is good. If it is handwritten statement "surname-sum", then everything is clear. Funneling money nowhere.

11 carve-up of coaches, athletes and halls
Once inside there is a federation of bickering for any reason, then there is no common goal - to bring good athletes. Bite more often because of the money.

Rare but original ways of weaning parental money
Since you are asking tickets after the trip to the competition. That is, you bought everything in its rolled up to the competition, and now you are being asked to pass coach tickets. The reason there can be only one - of someone pay, but you will not see the money.
The child goes to summer camp and pays for "sports nutrition". 7000 p. It turns out that the most common food just 7,000 on the road do not roll.
A talented coach can come up with a lot of interesting and almost legitimate ways of obtaining money from the simple-minded parents.

The legal assessment of some of these tricks to give me hard - it is necessary to examine the documents. For the same reason I do not call that a sports federation, which I sketched all these points. Yes, there are such a long time and I watched.

As a result, the parents themselves have to decide on the employment of children. Is it worth it. Personally, we believe that we incredibly lucky with our club Greco-Roman wrestling, where children have the opportunity to completely free to engage, compete and progress. Yes, there is a voluntary contribution, which we had no ulterior motives we return, because we know that, firstly, it will go to work and not to mortgage the coach and, secondly, to extort money threats to withdraw from the competition with us, no one will it voluntarily.

I was most surprised by the behavior of their parents. Pay and pay and pay and pay the money if his draw. Ask for - give. If I could have counted the math, I'm not talking about how to look at the other (free!) Clubs.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES