Machines for a penny? In two weeks!

Модератор: zlata

Machines for a penny? In two weeks!

Сообщение DARPA » 17 сен 2015, 18:00

There are only two weeks before the entry into force of the law on bankruptcy of physical persons. What it means for each of us? Opportunity to buy an apartment and car at auction for just pennies. For example, the price of the car KIA RIO produced in 2011 could fall to 30 000 rubles.

Experts predict that

at auction in bankruptcy fall hundreds of thousands of apartments and cars. In addition they will have billions of units of household utensils, from knives and furniture, appliances and finishing coats. Ads will appear in auctions every day two to three times more than Avito and "From the hands of the hands"! The prices are a fraction.

Under the law, any individual can declare bankruptcy (before it could do only legal entities) if the delay on the debt will exceed three months, and the debt - 500 thousand rubles. The court left bankrupt all the necessities of life (as well as the minimum income). The rest will be sold; the money will go to debt repayment.

The first bankruptcy, will take advantage of, most likely, showbiz stars, gorgeous accustomed to live in debt. It is possible that soon their glamorous cars, apartments and luxury items going under the hammer. One can argue about the ethical side of the issue. But why not buy, the more so in the bidding process can take property for a tenth of the price.

More profitable to buy at the auction can be now. Companies sometimes bankrupts sell luxury items - cars, apartments, shopping pavilions. I already wrote about it here, when told about the free webinars. I signed up for one of them and listened to everything myself.

Now I can answer the questions that arose in the previous post. People did not believe that the information on the trades can not so easily spread among "his people" and on the free webinar. No training on these webinars is free. No money no need to pay anyone. With them you will not be asked.

In the past, indeed, with the information on the trades had difficulties. But now, due to the adoption of the law, which greatly increase the volume of sold property already trading forced the organizers to attract an audience that bought up the property. So do not be afraid, and sign up for the webinar, which will take place on 22 September here: http://goo.gl/aVJ5Zf

Then maybe you and the auction perepadet something tasty. These are nuances that previously you could only know as an acquaintance.

So far, not much Penza lots. But with the introduction of the new law they will be much more. I ask the price of the machine. Perhaps I can be finally avtoledi. Elsewhere lots more.

Suddenly, you are lucky to buy here a lot.

The apartment is a total area of ​​50.5 square meters, 5th floor, located at: Altai region, Barnaul, ul. Faith Kashcheeva, d.25, Apt. 19
Reduced price provided to 187 thousand. Rub.

Or a lot like KIA RIO 2011 release, which is on the main picture. Provided the price drop of up to 30 000, and then up to 3000 rubles.

Is it possible to make such a bargain? Yes, you can.
Are there risks in buying at an auction in bankruptcy? Yes, there are risks. None of you do not conceal them.

Here is an example of the lot in the Moscow region.
Trading pavilion 1-storey, with total area of ​​22.1 square meters. m Material walls: sandwich panel with insulation. Address: Moscow region, Ozery, area Communist, letter B

There is a large bakery went bankrupt and sold a pavilion there now there tenants who rent it for about 20 thousand. Per month
Starting price was 858,989.70 publichke
Minimum Price 09/27/2015 - 85 898.97

After buying simply renew the lease and no steam

However, the analysis of the lot found out the following facts:

1. The land owned by the city, is now the Pavilion - illegal construction. ie in terms of the city do not. Theoretically, it can carry tomorrow .. or a year .. and can not carry.

2. According to the woman, which is bankruptcy of the bread-baking plant, while in the pavilion sold socially important products, that is, sausage and bread - they will not be demolished. people are used to that they are there, there is a huge queue of buyers. but if there is to remove the bread and to do anything else (clothes, alcohol, etc.) - will carry ie immediately there is a risk

You see, there are many nuances? All that you need to know before they take risks and make purchases at the auction in bankruptcy. How to check before buying a lot of us here with you teach - a free webinar on September 22. Enroll easily here: http://goo.gl/aVJ5Zf

I participate for the second time. Just know that some "razvodilovo" money is not there. Only information for those who would like to learn how to make a bargain. It is advisable to do it now, not when on this chip will know everything.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES