So throw naive tourists

Модератор: zlata

So throw naive tourists

Сообщение DARPA » 18 сен 2015, 21:11

A few basic rules that will be useful to you in any journey.

Just suck like divorce recently I came across in the Crimea, so this time I was ready. Yes, and thank you to the guide, he opened his eyes and told me about some of the subtleties.

More bus Majd, explained that in any case did not consult with them when choosing a gift, especially jewelry. Tomorrow you will leave, and he was a few years to work here. Do not place him with questions such as: - And this is really silver? etc.

As a rule, even the most ignorant salespeople know a little Russian words and are able to recognize the tone of the conversation, understanding its meaning. And, in turn, guides know exactly what product is most often false, but because of ethical considerations can not tell the whole truth.

What is the meaning of divorce.

Abdusalim old man, here it is in the picture above, the tourist spot sells ancient coins, mostly silver of course. And that is typical, for quite sane price. Few people know, but that's a whole industry for the production of ancient coins, make them in China and the cost of the same coin no more than one dollar. And they go in the worst case, after a lot of trades, at least ten. And what a tourist eared manages to sell to such and $ 100.

Handing out money to children

In tourist areas it is often possible to meet the children asking for money, usually they ask for just one dollar. Here we must understand that if you give to one, then formed a queue behind you and then you do not get off, and they will follow your tail.

It's all just need to answer a very categorically that there is no money.

Buy gifts for children

Or greeting cards, everything is the same as if the child will be bringing home a good income, it will not give to the school. So if you really want to help him, again say that there is no money.

And the best way to comply with these rules do not take money. Leave everything in the safe, in extreme cases, take it with a credit card, although it does not always help, because many already have mobile terminals for cashless payments.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES