10 reasons to be proud of Russia

Модератор: zlata

10 reasons to be proud of Russia

Сообщение DARPA » 11 янв 2016, 14:36

"Statists" proud Russian special way. If I were asked - what's the pride in Russia - it would be much about the past. But the familiar, work cleaning subdivision of Murmansk, has written 10 points - why he is proud of Russia and Putin's support for the events of the last 2 years.
Rate passionarnost and power logic comrade. This is a bright representative of the 10% who are not themselves allowed to steal, but supports with all his might:
1. Crimea occupied polite people - and where krovischa where shots, tanks pressing the rebels?
2. NATO does not threaten Russia - and why so many bases, new members and teachings of our borders?
3. Putin a dictator, there is no freedom of speech - And why so much of the State Department in the TOP Learn? And echoes, rain, elephants and other propaganda?
4. Join NATO wants the Ukrainian people - And why the Cuban people were not allowed to place our missiles, the Cuban Missile Crisis?
5. Assad - a tyrant and should be removed - But Erdogan - a Democrat? The Kurds do not think so.
6. The Kremlin propaganda on all channels - CNN three days showed shots of Georgian castles, bombarding Tskhinvali, pictures were taken from the program "Vesti", and at the same time said that it was the Russian army bombed the poor Georgians.
7. Russia is fighting in Ukraine - We know how to fight Russia, seen in Ossetia, in Syria, it is not so.
8. The Russian economy is in tatters (Obama said) - I was before the new year in supermarkets, zadolbalsya stand in queues, you can not park in the city of traffic jams were two weeks before NG. People do not have money? Oh well...)
9. Crimea must pay - And what to do with 2 million Crimeans? I personally know their opinion, I have a brother was in the Crimea, I have a friend there resting, I have a bunch of friends can personally confirm that Crimeans always wanted in Russia - or opinion - it is not a democracy?
10. Europe - it's the law, justice and democracy - Why for Yukos awarded 50 billion? More than the company was worth! And the return of the Russian budget, that is out of our pocket. Even if there is someone that is not so made, why it is necessary to punish all Russians? It is unfair in any way. And if you remember that in Nefteyugansk still alive people who personally know who Khodorkovsky ... In general the situation is clear - we hate stupid!
All items - like ten diamonds sparkling on a velvet cushion.
Strangely familiar voice is heard in the text - especially on the spot about the Cuban Missile Crisis ... Beads ?? Beads Polygraph Polygraphovich person.
Only three points are marked:
1. Full of equating Russia and communist USSR. As if there was no change of regime, the end of the Cold War. And it Sharikov something right !! There was no change of system. They deceived us in 1991. This mode is fully intends to answer for the USSR. And maybe it is not even very good?
2. It is known that only Sharikova can smell money. No injustice Martyshkino vessels does not catch it. But as you have to pay, even about "the law, justice and democracy" was heard.
3. And, of course, a monstrous cruelty. It turns out Ukraine had to do as with Syria. Tons of bombs rained down on the heads of our brothers and sisters. For what? For rhyme "who does not jump - the Muscovite"?
Logically, the humanity, the attention to another point of view - our traditional strengths.
Here are the 10%. Here is their philosophy, and here, by the way, the exact recipe, what to do and how. They should be taken only for the "money issue".
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES