About the Soviet occupation of Ukraine

Модератор: zlata

About the Soviet occupation of Ukraine

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 14 мар 2016, 12:22

The devil lured into a comfortable group to congratulate the people on the Day of the Soviet Army and Navy. It turned out that I "Putin sectarian", "our celebration on October 14," "I am for freedom of expression, but it (ie me) to ban" and that the Soviet Army - the invaders.
Remembered as a quarter of a century ago out of nowhere povylazili long history of the characters and with the characteristic appearance of the true Bandera us, soldiers of the Soviet Army, shouted "OCCUPIERS! Get!".
Then I sincerely could not understand how we in their own native land can be crawled from the occupiers and those individuals with sunken cheeks, stained rotten teeth, Dovgy vusami and burning hatred of one eye ...
A quarter of a century to me still came: and after all, in fact the Ukrainian people all the time hated the Soviet Army. Fiercely. Blissfully. Tom has a real confirmation.
Late 50's, early 60's. After graduating from the Academy of BTV them. Stalin's father is zampotehom company in Cherkassy. Doctrine Division. On the eve of the colonel gathers officers and tough, bluntly states: one in the morning after leaving the park stop - sit down for 15 days, regardless of rank and military awards. And if that - to go for a breakthrough. Some young officers did not understand why, and why it will be necessary to go for a breakthrough. Naive, they understand everything in the morning! ..
The Ukrainian people hated invaders that, despite all the rigor in secrecy, the population knows - tomorrow Panzer hated Muscovites comes to the teachings ...
Early morning. Divisional Commander Tank first out of the gate. Stops. The division commander inspects the area. Silence, nobody. Command: "Forward! Forward Full speed ahead!". The tank division commander takes off, the rest are not far behind. Dust column. Three hundred meters out of the bushes, out of the trees, out of the ditch on the road in front of the column throws the crowd oppressed natives, they throw themselves under the tracks of enemy invaders tanks, waving their hands and shouting. As soon as the tank division commander tightly slipped between people ganging crowd closed passage and the whole division arose.
"E .... mouth! Mother f ....! .... B! Vperd! B ....! I will plant! In a breakthrough!" - Heard screams in the radio division commander invaders. Late, invader, your ambushed!
Not a bit of it, svidomye Ukrainians Cherkassy villa with all the hatred of the occupiers stuck to the tanks. The occupants flew flowers to Muscovites hated tank hatches are turned full baskets of loaves of bread, cakes, bacon, fruit and vegetables. Stuffed big bottles quarter, with muddy liquid Ukrainian brew. These cunning beast climb hugging occupiers, do not allow them to manage their lethal weapon enslavement Ukrainian.
With all the hatred of the occupiers tricky Ukrainians each time tore beginning exercise Panzer Division in Cherkassy.
So fiercely Ukrainian people could hate their invaders ...
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES