Life hacking with a hamburger at McDonalds

Модератор: zlata

Life hacking with a hamburger at McDonalds

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 14 мар 2016, 12:36

Small life hacking. Yesterday meet at McDonald's with a friend who went there to get warm and at the same time to eat. In his hand a double cheeseburger. He meets me complain that a cheeseburger is not the same - thinner and thinner. For that I give it, and to all of you one piece of advice how to save at McDonalds.
After all, what is the double cheeseburger? This roll with two patties and two slices of cheese burgers and one against one in the usual cheese cheeseburger. That is, if you take two ordinary cheeseburger, it will be the same as the double cheeseburger + bun, sauces and more. Logically, such an option - two sandwich - have cost more than one. But the math in catering that something is not right. Two sandwich cost about the same, or rather less than one. For example, the double cheeseburger is 111 rubles, and the usual cheeseburgers are on 54 - 108 in total.
I want a double cheeseburger - take two cheeseburgers and shifts cutlet with cheese from one to another. A muffin with the rest of the contents can be used for something else. You can do without a second cheese, then grab a burger and spend tuzhu operation - saving more. This principle applies to almost all sandwiches. Of the two more simple easy to assemble more complex and much more expensive sandwich, with a couple of rubles save. You can improvise - do a double cheeseburger on ciabatta or bacon. Main hand in front of all these operations wash))
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES