Prince Charles has apologized for his words about Putin

Модератор: zlata

Prince Charles has apologized for his words about Putin

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 24 май 2014, 14:53

In response to the Russian embassy in the UK to clarify recent remarks of Prince Charles , in which he compared the Russian President Vladimir Putin to Hitler , Prince Charles issued a letter of apology to the official
However, the text apology suggests that Prince still considers the behavior of the Russian president's similar , in some aspects , with Hitler . Although right Prince Vladimir Putin is no longer calling Hitler, from his words, he did not refuse.

In particular, the letter reads: " My dear Russians ! Yesterday , according to the evidence , I compared your President Putin to Hitler . If this commentary I somehow offended you , I am deeply sorry. Adolf Hitler was one of the worst villains in world history , compare him with President Putin was inappropriate .
What I had to say , and I say now - this guy Putin can sometimes be like Hitler.

Take, for example , his tendency to seize territory , it does not belong , its accession to the country , and so on.

Would you call this behavior Hitler , or Hitler ? From the position where I am , it's more like what Hitler would have done , than something he would not do , so that the verdict should be positive , this guy behaves more in Hitler when does that .
And as soon as we touched on this issue , how about using tanks Putin ? This is also very - Hitler . And again , let me clarify : I do not call him Hitler, but if you think you can not use tanks and get a little gitleropodobnym you have the disorder with his head . "
As for the reaction of British politicians on his statement , Prince Charles also in his usual sarcastic manner said:

" After I made my statement , some British politicians have suggested that I should renounce the title of Prince of Wales and heir to the British throne. Other words, they think I have no right to free speech. If memory serves me correctly , in 1930 gg another guy trying to punish people in full freedom of opinion . I'm not going to name names , but if someone on the cap off ... " .
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES