ast Wish, How not to miscalculate a last wish

Модератор: zlata

ast Wish, How not to miscalculate a last wish

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 21 июн 2014, 00:35

When I came to, I immediately realized that he was in the hospital. Talked about this white ceiling lamp with a treasury and a thick bandaged leg, hanging in front of me on some banners. I tried to move my hands and the second leg, but the effect is not felt. And then I remembered.

Friends, heifers, club, tequila, coke, orange pills, even tequila. Jump from the Pasha in my Cayenne, rush through the empty streets. Speed ​​muzlo kicks! Turns, wow! And then how the heck out of the woodwork this Green Matis. How did he fuck? Shot I have not heard.

I could barely turn my head, and I saw that not one. He sat on a chair in the middle chamber and smiled. People in the medical clothing. I look at him carefully, and chest pounding. All anything, but that's just I've never seen the doctors black clothing, as well as horns and cloven hooves instead of shoes. Around his neck hung a stethoscope. "For him it dick?" - Originated in the head irrelevant question.
- Where am I?
My voice was trembling on the old woman's ugly and pitifully. Possible response terrified.
- What's not to guess?
He drew a big smile white teeth with prominent fangs. And I felt like twitching eye.
- Of course, in the hospital - he finished.
I exhaled with relief. And notice that he flexes shaggy rope with a tassel on the end. Rope appeared from somewhere out of his ass.
- You know who I am? - He asked.
- Under the hell you mow.
He nodded.
- Almost guessing. I really, damn - the stranger said, and disappeared together with a chair, a couple of seconds to be closer to the meter.
This time it was without horns, hooves, in regular jeans and T-shirt. Moccasins on his feet.
- All this masquerade was needed so as not to waste time on explanations. Turn right to the point. Thy, Vitek, fucking. Driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Two dead, crippled amputee, and you, my friend, to breathe the incense.
At the word "incense" devil laugh.
- Well, let trupakov and disability is not a problem. Papic you steep otmazhet. But as with the rest be? Doctors, even expensive can not do anything if I want to. You are my client, Witek! Very good customer. I like you, honestly. Can live! Not that all these fuckers around.
He rubbed his hands vigorously.
- You know why I'm here?
- To buy at high prices I have a soul? - I asked hopefully.
In response, he heard laughter. In his eyes, even tears. He slapped his knee.
- Yes it is, and so is mine! - Through laughter, joy Pronunciation features - Do not guess. I am here only for humanitarian reasons. For such cool customers like you, I have a special VIP bonus. At a rate of one desire.
He paused, staring into my eyes. Under his piercing eyes in the head of confusion arose from the flood of prospects.
- The desire, of course, not any - he said, interrupting the chaotic flow of thoughts about options - As the saying goes, within reason. You've got five minutes.
- And what in return?
- Yes, practically nothing. A mere formality. When satisfied, you just automatically confirm that you're mine.
I figured that I lose nothing, and after a minute, asked timidly:
- Immortality?
- Not arrogant, - strictly rapped hell - I told you - within reason. Give birth soon.
I broke the head a couple of minutes, until it hit me.
- And you can question?
- Go ahead.
- What's the date?
- Twenty-eighth of June. That's all you wanted to know? - He asked.
- Our out of the group?
- No. Belgians lost, and with Algeria dull goalless draw skated.
I rejoiced inside. So, four more years, at least.
- My desire is such - I coughed - I want to see how the Russian football team wins the World Cup.
Damn frowned. For a while he sat in silence, lost in thought, and it seemed to me that he refuses. Then his face brightened, a smile on it. And that smile I did not like.
- Accepted - said the devil, and disappeared.
And I fell into oblivion.

Once again woke up, I realized that I was in a completely different ward, more decent. Comfortable bed, large flat screen TV, refrigerator. Gypsum was not, I was lying on a comfortable bed. Looked at me regular doctor in green robes and smiling.
- Well, you finally came to their senses. Immediately inform. Have you been in a coma for about a year. But now, apparently, you are practically healthy. Need, of course, some rehabilitation, but it is as they say, a matter of technique. Can nothing to worry about. Thanks to your father, all misunderstandings are settled. From tomorrow we will begin rehabilitation therapy ...
He droned a while, then handed me the TV remote and left the room.

I turned on the TV. The screen displays an image of a football stadium. Filled to overflowing stands, green lawn. Rang out from the speakers voice gnuslivy Gusev: "We begin broadcasting from Toronto, where the final match of the World Cup teams will meet Germany and Russia"
"What the crap? - I did not understand - what the devil in the fifteenth year of the championship? "
"Our managed to pass such giants as the United States and Norway teams, behind the formidable Japan - continued to drive me into a stupor hateful commentator - our girls, our beauty, close to that yet can not possibly make our men ..."

The door opened and in walked the ward features.
- Well, that Vityusha, finally see the football?
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES