Punitive battalion Idar, frustrated fighters Lugansk republic disbanded

Punitive battalion Idar, frustrated fighters Lugansk republic disbanded

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 24 июн 2014, 03:28

Soldiers punitive battalion "Idar" write reports on the dismissal and return them to the Ministry of Defence property. This was during the briefing, said the commander "Aydar" Sergey Melnik.

"No other way I can not see. We will fight with the weapons we have captured from the enemy, and all the property that gave us the Defense Ministry - refund. As far as I know, the President ordered the disbandment cancel "Aydar" but this order is not executed. "

Recall that the battalion, who organized the massacre in the city of Luhansk under Happiness, suffered heavy losses in the battle with the soldiers Lugansk Army of the Republic, Part militants were killed, some were taken prisoner, and was burned by militias captured Tank "Aydar." In the near future battalion must leave the war zone and subsequently disbanded. Guide Battalion Sergei Melnychuk accused that they intentionally left fighting positions during the battle.

In turn, Miller accused the leadership of the armed forces: "And the border guards and the APU will continue to lose their warehouses and people because of insolvency management. For example, the border guards of Lugansk, which two days were under siege.

By the way, according to my information personally Litvin ordered to leave the squad, burn buildings and leave the weapon in the location of the detachment. This was told by one of the guards of the Lugansk detachment, which was in our battalion "Idar" and have a video of his story.

General care units as a result of border guards on orders N.Litvina opened then 120 km of the border. "
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO