Ukrainians in Moscow

Модератор: zlata

Ukrainians in Moscow

Сообщение DARPA » 16 авг 2014, 20:36

For the three shifts with many guys we really became friends. This is mainly those who house is clearly not enough attention. Small talked about everything: stay in school, friends, their problems. It was evident that the kids just need to be said.
In my fotokruzhok go girl - let's call her Anna. Shoot at it turned out not so, but it is sincerely trying to learn at least something. She was on the second shift, and came third. During the landing of children in buses, when many parents are trying to give the last farewell and climb finally, Anya's mother raised a terrible cry, daughter forgot at home wipes.
- Why are you in such a debilka! - Yelled the lady, do not hesitate to others. - You send in an orphanage is necessary, but not in the camp!
It was a wild desire to step up and give Auntie good bream. Anna then told that her mother works a lot and because of this constant nervous ...
A real thrill to watch the kids when they start to get something. Here Nikita trips out with the camera - he made a good shot. In his happy yelling clear that the portrait was a success. But Jeanne turned configure ekspoparu. From a happy squeal deafened.
In comments to the first part of the pop-up the topic of sex. Citizens are concerned about say, if this someone was doing it secretly and unobtrusively. No scandals and gossip on this ground in the camp was not.
In general, reading in the internet about the camps, I was expecting a complete madhouse. It was thought that the territory will go with senior whitefishes in the teeth and glasses of beer in huge fist. Nifiga like! Discipline was very tough. For trying to smoke - staff report to the director. Thump, as far as I know, no one tried. Although in other camps, according to his colleagues, things are not so smooth.
And how touching it was the last day! Girls roar, do not want to leave. Guys courageously restrained, but it was felt that in their souls complete chaos.
Children still write to the VC, ask what's up, ask for advice on photos. Some went for the real Photo courses, other parents bought fotik looking at the work, brought from the camp. I am pleased. These successes are part of my contribution. And if these kids instead of smoking in the hallways will be engaged in a photo - well, in heaven it will be reckoned.
By the way, special thanks to our boss with a delicious nickname. Are you really fun to work with and I sincerely wish that all your plans come true. If such people would be ten percent more, the world would have lived is not so.

new life

About the camp can talk endlessly. But it is better to do a separate post. In the meantime, continue about us. So, our contract came to an end, we said goodbye to colleagues and went on.
Arrived in Moscow, Rushed to the first-encountered the same hostel. There was not all that bad, as it could be. In the room for ten people have only four. Thump administration does not permit, so calm nights. Residents of many different nationalities, there is only blacks. Everyone - its history, often - sadly.
My brother and I are actively looking for work, like work.
Our dormitory is in some industrial area. This wild dissonance first spoil the mood: too much of a gap between the center and the glittering luxury of our asshole of the world. Then he used to. A roof over your head - it's a lot. What's next - I do not know. I do not want to fight. Work in his hometown no - stay even companies, post-crisis 2009. Leaving whole streets. Still do not understand that for the mobilization declared Kiev and it will affect ordinary citizens.
Here, in the dorm, Volodya from Ivano-Frankivsk told me that wanted to take the train. With the wording "Suitable for service." He gave up five hryvnia to let go. And so - with virtually every young man. I do not know if this is true, but to find out the hard way as you do not want.
How I hate the scum of Kiev who had organized such a life! They say: We lived under Yanukovych bad. Yes it is normal to live on bread and butter earned. His clan squeezed out of business? Maybe so. But we, mere mortals, these were to disassemble one place. The main thing is that the salaries paid on time, and you can safely podshabashit. Millions of most Ukrainians still do not shine. Lived quietly, making plans ... And now? The new government, ratuyuschee for European values​​, these same values ​​already brought Donbass. In the form of the murder of their own citizens and the bombing of cities. Think just become "separatists"? My friend from the nearby town until recently campaigned to "United Ukraine". While planes "United" is not dropped a couple of bombs in the city from his home. And comrade - three children, the youngest and the year is not. What do you think, for whom he now? By the way, the militia in the town he has never been ...
Back? In Ukraine? No. What is left - it's not my Ukraine. This fascist territory with candy Fuhrer headed. As before will be gone.
Here in Russia, I met so many nice people. Hopefully, this trend will continue.
Now I sit in the dorm, scribbled these lines. While there is time, I plan a little spice up your blog. If you are interested - you are welcome, zemskovpress.livejournal.com I'll write something useful there that he learned, to share with the same as I do. Well, the pictures, by itself!
Who thought about it and realized that I do not know what he wanted to tell his story. Maybe you just had to speak out ... In any case, thank you for your attention. I love you, PL!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES