Ukrainian experience of three trips to Russia

Модератор: zlata

Ukrainian experience of three trips to Russia

Сообщение DARPA » 31 авг 2014, 15:56

I have a couple of months ago asking about how difficult it is to travel from Ukraine to Russia by car, and therefore will share their observations and experiences.

Preparation.
Everything is standard. Rastonirovat front windows. Buy green card. Mark Sticker UA Insurance. Change hryvnia for rubles. My car loan and just in case I took out a bank permission to export. Resolution received, but never anywhere it is not needed. Separately, I note that you need to fill a full tank since on the way to the dressing can be a problem. In my case, already over 100 km to the border of normal petrol stations were not.
Not to take self-defense, medicine and other items that may cause suspicion. If there is a purpose to settle in Russia, the need to bring all the original documents: birth certificate, marriage, divorce, diplomas. In Translation and make copies, translations into Russian and assure all that the notary. In Ukraine, it will be 3 times cheaper than in Moscow, for example.

1st trip.
I went from Kiev and therefore decided to cross the border at the checkpoint Bachevsk / Troebortnoe. Was traveling through Kiev, Chernigov and Sumy region. In the last two drove two abandoned outpost. Probably an echo after Maidana when caught Yanukovych and Company. At the Ukrainian border passed through customs and passport control. Checked his passport and the log. Trunk only an overview. Beauty more carefully. All it took about 15 minutes. More neutral zone and two queues. One for cars and passenger cars, the other for cargo. They are examined separately, and therefore move at different speeds. Half an hour in the queue and preliminary inspection at the entrance to the Russian border checkpoint. At the entrance to provide a migration card. Then passport control where you need to show your passport, completed migration card and registration certificate. Typically, this portion is fast. Customs controls extends longer and more detailed. Complete unloading luggage. Inspection of interior and bags. Need to complete a declaration where noted information about the car, minor children, and goods to be return. The declarations shall bear the stamp and signature and sticker with the number of the car body. About an hour ... and all Russia. Immediately after refueling points Lukoil. Do not forget to turn on dipped headlights. An important point - do not hurry to buy a sim card mobile phone. I needed the internet and I bought a sim card in Sevsk. It was found that the rate of regional and if you live in another area, the calls will be regarded as long-distance. So on arrival in Moscow, I bought another one. I Beeline and tariff "All of the 300." Very comfortable rate, provided that the call will also be mostly the same for phones Beeline. On the road is better to behave correctly. For crossing a solid punished severely. In Russia, many have died because of the exit of the oncoming lane, so this attitude. But the Russians, since such rigor found out - for overtaking on the right side of the road. Until now I can not get used to it. So even when driving on the right lane you need to look in the right mirror. 800 km to go with the expectation on the border - not exactly an easy task. So it is better to spend the night in Bryansk. There are hotels where you can stay from 1000 to 1600 with complete dignity. Sure, along the way will have to refuel. Tip - use the network "Gazprom Neft". Golubenky such filling. Not to be confused with "Gazprom". The former have a better fuel quality, but also more expensive. In any case, fuel and a half times cheaper than in Ukraine. Therefore the car in Russia have simply good.

Myths about Russia
For the entire trip I never stopped DPS. It was the first destruction of the myth that the Russian traffic police are hunting for a Ukrainian rooms.
The second myth - bad roads in Russia. It was destroyed too quickly. I can compare with Ukraine. Nothing wrong with the roads in Russia. However, I was traveling on the M3 and Lower. And in Moscow, of course. By the way, on the way to the Lower wife jumped up looking at how the machine poured asphalt. And breathe better and asphalt does not melt. Well, about the cleaning of roads in Moscow and Nizhny even somehow uncomfortable to write. All on top. Along the road you can find solar panels and small wind turbines for powering lighting signs. Hit rate indicators at the entrance to the settlements. If more than 60, it will show red, slowed down - green numbers. Convenient. So what is there about fools and roads in Russia?
The third myth - crazy Moscow and its drivers. Nothing like that. Yes, the pace is high. Yes, you need to react quickly. People save your time. But the rules, in most cases, are met. I was in Moscow two years ago. Driving culture is changed for the better. Partitioning perfect. Signs ideal. The idea of traffic lights is great. Rarely, there are places where, when the car crosses the movement of pedestrians. Arranged so that the threads do not intersect. Hence an almost complete absence of the arrows to the right and a large presence of additional sections. One must be very careful not to turn when extinct section. But over the arrow for idiots says "Skip all Pass and then myself." If you need to regroup, then turn and show a little stick "face". Typically, skip. In any case, Yandex Navigator needed. In general, you should follow the rules and look in the mirror)
The fourth myth - we, Ukrainians in Russia do not like. Wherever know that I'm from Ukraine, asking how are we? Sympathetically. Relatives adopted as its own, although we have never seen. There is no discrimination. There was, however, the case. I left the car, but the drive left. How and phone number. But a truck could not drive. Rang. I went out and already there was a man standing 5 and hotly debated my bad deed. Someone began to speak - "This Ukraine. From you, and so a lot of problems." But yeah, I was wrong. Yes, and it is most of the stupidity of the person and the well-known events. So it is not an indicator.
The fifth myth - angry, drunken Russians with bears and balalaika. The wife is very indignant about empathy Russians - they say, robbed us of Crimea and now ask. As you dive into the Russian environment, its outrage grew stronger. Not yet watched the news with relatives. Burst into tears and hysterics. Breaking and the collapse of faith. And then the disease took place, and I heard only a delight - as a lot of greens in Moscow, which the vast expanse as purely around as majestic Moscow, what beautiful churches, some sincere people, what great plants, as many factories, construction sites ... Later listened to the radio, her favorite childhood Soviet songs ... So looking at all this I come to the main conclusion - Russia is not just a legal successor of the USSR. Yes, in Russia, a lot of the country. Not destroyed monuments, street names stored with songs, much remains in humans. This is important. Continuity. And Ukraine wants to build a new society, destroying all the old, even if it is a fundamental and essential to the survival of the country. Birth through suicide. Is it worth it?

2nd trip.
The same route. But at the border became more machines. A more thorough inspection. For the first time at the Russian customs, in addition to the declaration, had yet to fill out an application, that I am aware of the limitation on the time spent on the territory of the Russian Federation Uncleared machine. Otherwise, confiscation or a fine. I understand that this counter sales are not deregistered cars from Ukraine. Application is taken at customs. By the way, the declaration must be stored. Without it, on the way back, there can be problems. And now and DPS may require it. Because My green card was coming to the end of its validity, I bought a Russian insurance. Took over 3 months since After 90 days, I still need to go back and go abroad again, to avoid the rules of customs clearance.
In Moscow, I checked in, even though the penalty will not be for Ukrainians, for stays not exceeding 90 days. But thanks to the precise structure of the MFC, all done quickly. I was going to get a work permit and had a little run around the chain of command. Important - if you have a diploma qualification - engineer, the work permit can be obtained without quotas. Period of consideration - 2 weeks. For permission to get VAT tax (again admiration from the process. Automation), a special form of a medical certificate. Over the reference - with care clinics. Certificate shall be entitled to give, not all. You can just get on the money. In Moscow, different people. There are those for whom money is paramount. But as I explained, this property is different not the Muscovites and visitors.
I posted my resume on rabota.ru. I was interested in the work of the programmer. A week later, I started to get the first reviews. In general, if you are a professional, it should be no problem. Here are just a work permit. While I did not get one. 2 weeks had not yet passed.
Amusing incident. I settled in the country with relatives in Naro-. Arrived in the evening. And then I heard explosions ... Wooden house shakes. Lost electricity. The first thought - so that's how it was in the Donbas! And so all night - shots of trunk line. In the morning, I ask the neighbors - what is it? The old woman answered - "And this is our train at the site. Putin shows that everything is fine." And then after next and Kubinka. By the way, the same old lady said - "There's no light, you can heat up a cup of tea? And then we have gas." That's what this is? I do not remember a case that Ukraine stranger offered to help.

3rd trip.
The same route. Did I mention the two checkpoints. This time they were not empty. The National Guard soldiers stood. Checked the trunk. The ratio was normal. Looking at these young boys was sincerely sorry that the country's leadership is doing to his people. Some of these young guys will not come back alive. For what? Kill their own kind does not matter what is wrong, but from some ephemeral idea of ​​living in Europe? Border took about 5 hours to carefully check both the Ukrainian and the Russian side. Asked the purpose of the trip. When I was two cars from Lugansk. Went as refugees. They missed out on the Ukrainian side. As always night in Bryansk, but in a different hotel. Awakened by the bell chime at 8 am. Russia. I heard the bells in the Ukraine. Even before the Maidan. But it's not. In Russia, the sound of soulful. It's hard to explain. Unforgettable feeling. You know that Russia is for the ages. For the spirit.
Yesterday late returning from Moscow to the country. Navigator led unclear where. By the way, under the Garmin maps are not that relevant. Yandex better on a smartphone. Drove into the woods. Fog. Began to turn at the holiday village and ... wheel collapsed into the moat. Car hanging and impossible to go. While trying to pave the wheel, a man came up. Inspected and returned to the board and block. Russian. Looked carefully, no, Tajik. And so we began to wonder how to pull the car. Very quickly found a solution. Then drove relatives. Then someone else was driving past. In general, they drew well and quickly. So, and Tajiks are Russian? Here's another myth collapsed.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES