And again about the refugees from the Ukraine

Модератор: zlata

And again about the refugees from the Ukraine

Сообщение DARPA » 31 авг 2014, 16:06

Question more than once in the course Yap discussed, some screaming that this provocation dill and stuff, but I will tell two stories that have learned a few days ago, on poher minus.

I sit on a business trip in Tarko-and comes to us a contractor he is from Tobolsk, and his wife works there in social protection. He told the story of the refugees from the words of his wife. By the way, wages in Tobolsk not very high and, in the same social protection they receive 20-30 TR Refugees were given shelter and looking for them to work, and so vendors and other fighters of the service sector in 15-20 TR no one goes, not only outraged and say - here you ohueli, you pay here type of TR 50 (although there are not many such salaries, and it is already at professionals and middle management staff), and those without a decent education and work experience required salary from 40 different offense.

Arrived yesterday from a trip and the wife says - was at the cottage with my sister, and she worked in the management company and taking kickbacks at least Leman with contractors for repairs of housing stock (by the way, my wife pressed the apartment in the center of the 3 Leman, whiling away they went on two from the father) decided to do charity work, to see the conscience gnaws at all the same, and actively helps refugees from Ukraine.
Complained that the work can not find the refugees, and the wife has a job with training vendors to everything else, and not somewhere, and in the salons of high-end furniture, where the chairs are 10 tr, sofas 200 TR, and the company leader in the sale of luxury furniture and on the market for over 20 years. People working there for 10-20 years and do not go away. Salary seller offer 15 TR + 3% of sales, and sales were not acid - sold sofa that's in your pocket 6 tr And actually there's a lot to buy and sellers have poltash per month consistently.
Sister to this proposal rolled her eyes and said yes you human ohuel, you have yet to hand over the briefs used humanitarian aid that they will go to work sellers or something.

That's about a picture I see. And we really 50 is a good salary even for a qualified person of proven benefit the company, and then worked as a salesgirl comrades in Ukraine grocery for 10 TR, arrived in Russia and already they are insulted providing sellers of luxury boutiques with a salary and a half times more than the salary they Ktorov there were in excess of salary + bonuses, but for which you have to work hard.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES