How did the zombies out of me

Модератор: zlata

How did the zombies out of me

Сообщение DARPA » 02 сен 2014, 14:02

Have you ever seen here are, for example, leaflets: "Working with the office staff are required?" Or: "Some people need to." Or simply: "hell of a job." That's right: no office, no responsibilities, no specifics. Sometimes - indicating salary. If you suddenly see something - attention! - Never call the following number in the ad. If you already have a call - would not go to the interview.

The day before

office
Eagle Street, First Posadskaya - center and outskirts of the city at the same time. Pre-Revolutionary houses interspersed with high-rise buildings and rotting plank barracks. House 23a - the last of the multi-storey. With the end - a porch under the guise of "Region". No notation "Company", "of", "SP". Schedule - from 9:00 to 21:00.

- My cousin got a job here - says old friend Andrew. He says excitedly. Smokes a lot. - Two weeks already working. Some company - "Thins" or "Tiens". Biodobavkami trade. All her life she worked as an accountant, higher education, and now - runs through the city, putting up ads and keeps saying that soon will make millions. True yet - only pays itself: for 80 000 out of the house claimed. Recently called and asked, "do not give 12,000?" They - imagine! - Promise - for life! - 19 per cent per month on the amount of money brought. And the more you bring a other same, the higher the status you have in the company, and then on the head will fall millions. When she is told that it does not happen, think - you own economist, just shrugs. Gathered another 800 rubles to spend, because her company promised hypnosis to "improve the quality of business."

And I went implemented.
Day 1. interview

skipping employee
Go to Eagle - had never paid attention to how many of these ads around, "Jobs at a convenient time", "required staff to the office", "Do you want to work here!".

- Good afternoon, - at the end of the tube business woman's voice.

- Girl, hello. I'm calling you on your ad, "You want to work here." I wonder, you know: what I want!

- (Woman laughs) We Wholesale company, a lot of jobs: from the dispatcher on the phone to the Administrator and the Secretary. Come in for an interview today - pick up what your taste.

- What about the salary?

- Determined individually on the basis of the interview. Record: First burgher house 23a. Sign "Region". In the reception ask Zakharian Olga Alexandrovna. By 17:30.

Office of "Tiens" located on the second floor of the business center. To him is a narrow staircase, the walls are hung with photographs along which (as it turned out later - employees). People in the photo - not swimming in cash, behind them can not see the panoramas Côte d'Azur. Someone captured near the birch, someone - on the porch of the office. Behind the bar reception I met a pretty girl of 25 heard the name Zakarian, asked to wait in the hallway. Waiting - three chairs.

Office is not drawn to a successful company: wallpaper on the wall behind the reception torn in the corridor lit only one lamp, cabinets made ​​to the school principle chairs and desks, no computers (later found out that the office does not contain any computer.) The room itself - small: only six rooms and a toilet.

- Hello! You Ivan? - My intelligence activity interrupts the smiling blonde. - Come into the office.

We pass in the hall, where there are three rows of desks.

- How did you get up? - She asks the first question. Later, this question will be heard at the beginning of the conversation.

- My name is Olga (Shepeleva. - IZ). Olga today, you will not be able to accept. What kind of job are you here?

- I do not know. I was told that I will be able to choose from a list.

- Yes, indeed, we have a lot of vacancies. But let me first tell you about the company. Our company is called "Tiens" or otherwise - Tiens Group Corporation. We are engaged in producing and selling dietary supplements, consumer goods, instruments for health. The company is headquartered in China. Annual turnover - more than four billion dollars. Understand the scale? (I nodded) Tell us then, why you are looking for a job?

Give a legend that maniac editor made ​​to learn by heart: the work of the chef in the dining room on the salary of 15 000 rubles in the absence of prospects of a friend who lives in the Eagle - that's up to him and came.

Blonde eyes lit up.

- I understand - she nodded. - I think you have come to the right place. Here you will have prospects and career and financial growth. Of course, if you are accepted.

- And what are the prospects? - I asked.

- It will tell you in training. In the evening we will have an expanded Council, and we will discuss your candidacy. Call until nine at night.

On that note, goodbye. Going down the stairs, I realized that I completely forgot to select a job, which allegedly claim - just flew out of my head.

As promised, Shepeleva called back: "You're hired. Come on Monday to 11 am for training. Make two photos as a passport, and buy stationery badge. I will be your mentor - will accompany you in this course. "
Day 2. Drawing scale

- Come out of that door - the girl at the reception points me to a room, there - four rows of chairs and board. On a single desk is a TV showing live footage from the soothing life of marine flora and fauna. Relaxes. Lecturer - young brunette with a badge "Lebedenco Alain M." - appears in the audience suddenly.

- How is your mood? - She smiles. Questions are answered by only two people. Total applicants in the hall - 21.

- Well, what are you so unharmonized? - Keeps smiling brunette. - Stuffy or something? My name is Alain M. Lebedenco. Today we have a lecture on "Financial Plan", I'll tell you about the general principles of working in our corporation.

Outside the window 32 degrees heat. In the room where we sit, there is no air conditioning. Over time, the mind becomes cloudy and sinks into slumber.

- Who and how to understand what a financial plan? - Asks Lebedenco.

I am the first to raise my hand and bring to a widespread domestic lecturer presentation: "Calculation of income and expenses."

- Good for you! - Admires Lebedenco if I undid Fermat's theorem. - See how Ivan simply and accurately all laid out!

Gathered nodded approvingly.

- All we first get income, and then planning how to spend it. And do you think, you can first plan costs, and then - set a goal to earn as much money as I need? In fact, it is possible. How we used to live - plow standard eight-hour day in 13 000, then spend the money on a communal, for food and clothing. Anything left to us by our desires? Of course, no. What do you think how much money we bring to your employer? At times more than we receive. And it would be good to get so much money, how much do you really gained a? That company Tiens provides such opportunities.

Next speaker start to paint on a board cons business as usual: the cost of advertising on the "roof", to work with intermediaries. And assured: in "Tiens" it is not. According to her, the company - its own production, its own logistics system and its own sales force. A brand of the corporation, "the world-famous" allows not to spend money on advertising.

- So, - concluded Lebedenco. - The company will have more money to pay its own employees.

This was followed by a story about the extensive representation of "Tiens".

- We have a distribution center in 110 countries and in 192 countries, the company is promoting its product. On the world market, we in 1995, and since 1999 - in Russia. The company owns a 11% stake in «BMW», and bookkeeping developed specially for us the company «Microsoft». Accounting is called «Dimp», its presence allows us to not keep the state accountants, considers all the computer.

Sitting next to me a man knowingly pursed his lips.

To further emphasize the scale of the company, the lecturer thought Congress "Tiens", which was held in Moscow on August 9-10:

- Rented stadium "Olympic", can you imagine? Personally visited our President Li Jinyuan (about the president, whose face was printed next to the syrup text for the anniversary of one of the largest business newspapers in Russia, the staff speak only with aspiration. - IZ).

The next topic was the manufacturing base of "Tiens" in Tianjin. Slides over and over again appeared drawn computer graphics building. "I wonder - I thought. - Why no pictures? "But did not dare to ask - would not break the job. But none of those present this question is not worried.

- This stunning in its scale manufacturing park - said Lebedenco. - It has its own police and its own taxi. Also at the park there is a university "Tiens" (again - drawing slide). You see, none of the world does not.

At the exit of the audience all students meet mentors. I caught Shepeleva. I must say that, in principle, we, applicants could only communicate with mentors, trying to talk with "classmates" and exchanged phone politely but firmly suppressed.

- Ivan O., as you first lecture? Like it? - A soft smile.

- Yes, but of course I would like more specifics on my duties: what kind of work, how much to pay?

- This is found in the following lectures, - assured the mentor.

"Mom, I think I found a good job - soiskatelnitsy Alina sitting on my lecture for three chairs, talking on the phone. - Very large corporation. "Next, apparently, answering questions mom she said only: "I ​​do not know", "Then tell." "None of this work would not be offered to you" - I thought, and walked out of the office.

Sergei Kanev, my colleague, who was sent to the Editorial Eagle eye on my "zombies", the alarming tone of voice asked, "So how do you"? "Absolutely do not believe" - I smiled. And really - I absolutely do not believe it. But went to do "homework" - it was necessary to write their 50 goals, dividing them into short-term (period of performance - up to a year), medium-term (five years) and long term (20 years). Invent 50 goals, I still could not - only 24 of which - the journey to Chukotka, buying a two-bedroom apartment in Moscow and participate in charity events. Totaling 31.37 million rubles.

Day 3. Job lion. Payment high

Head office Alexey Ilyin
The attentive reader will easily guess at what the issue began the second lecture. In the audience came a woman of 30, had the Farafonova Nadezhda V..

- In any large corporation provides career and financial growth - the beginning of the lecturer. - Only the most companies, this growth is limited. Agree, any chief can always find a son or someone else, someone he wants to attach. Close leader in Russia can not be actually, you can only be born. In "Tiens" everything is different. Here is your leader is interested in your growth, because the system is designed so that it grows with you.

Lecturer drew on the board table with three columns. In the first - the name of posts, which is classified as stars. The second was entitled "turnover". Third - "release date for the position."

- The starting position in our company - is a junior office worker - says the lecturer. - We refer to this as the two stars. To become a junior office staff, you need to buy items of 100 pv One p.v. - It is 33 rubles (later other employees of the company called me the very different cost «pv» However, it is always growing. - IZ). Release date for this position - 1 day. In fact, bought the product - and you have "two stars." Proceed to the "three stars". Senior office worker - a person who buys the company's products to 300 pv Do you think that you need to go with three stars on four?

- Buy the product on an even greater amount? - Asked the pensioner sitting in the hall.

- And here and there. For this it is necessary to bring the company has three employees who are ready to become a "three stars". Once they make the payment and receive your membership, you will become "assistant manager" - a "four-star". And you will receive a percentage of the sum of turnover of employees involved with you, and that is important - those whom they attract. To "four stars" - is 15%. That is, if you borrowed employees bought goods 100 000, you get 15 000. As soon as the three of you involved employee will attract the company has three people who have made payment, you will be taken to the level of "five stars" - this is called "the head of the commercial organization." In this position, you will receive 19% of the total turnover.

Career Ladder "Tiens", as it turned out during the lecture, provides for an increase to the "Eight Stars" (supposedly 38%). Growth occurs exclusively at the expense of attracting new members to give their money.

But this is not the limit: after the "stars" in "Tiens" followed by "lions", "bronze", "silver" and "gold." Each "Bronze Lion" the company as a lecturer told, gives the car. "Silver" - a boat or a plane, "gold" - real estate.

After the lecture - again mentor:

- Ivan, I have studied your goals. They love me. Are you ready to work for their implementation for three years?

Despite the fact that in terms of money my desires, if you remember, were equal to 31.37 million rubles, of course, I was ready. In the evening I visited more than once thought: "Three years on 30 million? Wow. "But waved: "It can not be."

By the way, after two lectures, the number of applicants has declined sharply - left seven people, as I understand it, do not have a particularly strong critical consciousness.

Day 4. The roof leaked yet

Pereslushivaya lecture on the recorder, which we read on the third day, I knew she was not very different from what we talked about earlier. But even affected me - a skeptic, who came to "Tiens" expose - she was stronger. Gamzin Anna Vladimirovna, presented as a lecturer, beginning with the story of his past - worked in the Railways. At what positions - not said, but noted that "certificates."

- This certification, as in "Tiens", I have not seen anywhere else - she spoke emotionally compelling to watch every gesture and intonation highlighting individual words, such as "success", "career", "quality", "status" . - Do you know what a certificate «GMP»? This is the highest recognition of quality. Many companies dream of getting certificates, at least close to the criteria to «GMP». And "Tiens" it is. In addition, production of "Tiens" approved by the Ministry of Health of Russia. So, inviting friends to the use of these products, you can be sure: nothing better to do for them - it is simply impossible.

Gamzin drew a square on the board and asked everyone to do it in your notebook.

- The first thing we do - give advertising - she hatched the lower left corner of the square. - Many of you have come here to see this ad? (hand raised all). So to you the same way people will come. Then (it is shaded upper left corner) you take from applicants telephone calls. On average, will call 40 to 60 people a day. Believe me, a lot of applicants, the work necessary for all. (Lecturer start stroking the top right corner of the square) on the interview 20 people come out of these sixty, and another 15 will remain in training. After training (she hatched the lower right corner of the square) in your team will remain, at least five people. What's this? This is an increase in status. Then these people will lead the new. Your status will increase. And it goes on.

All lecture Gamzin smoothly drove his hand from side to side. For a while I was staring at that hand and stopped perceive the environment. My head spun square, and it seemed that it is very logical. After I called the ad, I came for an interview, I'm in training. When I buy a product, to me, too, will come to the people - they will call on my ads, and I will be their "mentor." And this thread will be infinite, because people - an inexhaustible resource.

Next speaker moved to a reality that in my mind, still draw squares, had the effect of vzbodryayuschey injection. Gamzin talked about the monthly income of 25 000 pv (and the currency for some reason seemed to me really existing) for three or four years of work.

Then a scheme on a blackboard. On the upper level - one unit ("it's you"), the second - three-level ("these are people you introduce"), the third - nine ("people who lead three of your students').

- And on to infinity, - said the lecturer. - Agree that it works?

- Yes, - I said confidently, the recorder is remembered.

Went home and thought, "What am I going to criticize them? It is, however, works. "Imagination has continued to draw a square. He appeared against my will and knocked down all the other thoughts that swirled in my head just seconds, and then - again square and business.

Saved, oddly enough, Kanev - because I fell asleep most cowardly way. On the way to a safe place, I went to the store and bought a watermelon. At the entrance to the staircase remembered: the keys to the apartment were Sergei. In intercom rang five minutes, but the door nobody opened. Sat on the bench and suddenly felt unbearably want to use the toilet. Downtown, quiet alleys there, and I'm still with watermelon.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES