All of us, the citizens of Russia, live in different realities. One country, but the reality of different

Модератор: zlata

All of us, the citizens of Russia, live in different realities. One country, but the reality of different

Сообщение DARPA » 08 сен 2014, 17:45

All of us, the citizens of Russia, live in different realities. One country, but the reality is different.

In one we are doing well, the country out of the hole and, despite the crisis, the rebirth. The stores have products to invest in innovation and new technologies. The Army is conducting exercises and again becomes operational. "Bad," the police becomes a "good" by the police. Officers and officials finally began to get a decent salary. No long-term delays in salary and can go abroad. In general, it's not so bad.

But there is another reality that is different. In this reality, many pensioners receive 4,500 rubles to pay for municipal services from three to four, and do not live and survive. In this reality, there is no equality before the law and the one who has the money and the defenders at the top, avoid deserved punishment. In this reality, the Minister of Defence may steal, and pastor of a businessman more than a servant of God.
In this reality, millions of drug addicts, alcoholics and homeless people who are not wanted and dumped on the side of life.
In this reality, yesterday's rebels and enemies of Russia become heroes, and the soldiers who fought with them and became disabled, forgotten and pozabrosheny.
In this reality, single mothers and those who are unable to feed their young, take their children. In this reality, there is extortion by bureaucrats, and corruption is rampant. In this reality, Russian gasoline costs three more than in countries where there is no oil. In this reality, people flee from the Caucasus and southern Russia, because the power of their
betrays.
In this reality, the wealth and resources of Russia belong to a small group of oligarchs. In this reality, 14 percent of the mortgage, and the president gives credit Cypriots under two percent.
In this reality, the country's millions of unemployed, because their place of employment of migrants and migrant workers.
In this reality, scientists are only in words, but in fact are forced to go abroad.
In this reality, the Stabilization Fund of Russia is in the United States and working on a foreign country, and not for the benefit of their country.
In this reality, the officials, who call themselves patriots, property, money and family in Europe.
In this reality, people the world via the Internet and TV are thrown off by operations on children, because they have already written off the state.
In this reality, it is difficult to get qualified free medical care.
In this reality, any Russian who openly declare about it, you can plant under Article 282, and in this reality, the government do not care about the people's indignation.
I may be wrong. Maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps all we have is not bad, I myself and wind the day will come when most fair and intelligent President Putin will lead people to great achievements. But, I regret to say, every day I am increasingly convinced that only the front of the blood, Buz and chaos, and we, the citizens of Russia, nowhere to run, because here is our home, our land here and we will die here. And do not think that I want revolution. No. I do not want. But I do not like what I see ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES