Putin has merged and "all is lost"?

Модератор: zlata

Putin has merged and "all is lost"?

Сообщение DARPA » 09 ноя 2014, 20:32

Today, the line of the conflict lies at the border of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions. If we now recognize their own, it turns out that Odessa, Mariupol, Kharkov, in the end, Kiev - mother of Russian cities, strangers to us ??? No. They also have their own. A DNR recognize LC - is to put the border between the Russian and the rest Novorosiey people in Ukraine. They automatically turn against us, and we, with your hands, divide the people. This is what the West wants. And we want?

Further, now say that in Ukraine all fascists and Bandera, they are galloping, we do not need. Yes, they are jumping today, by the way, already less. But you do not forget about the Goebbels propaganda that goes on all the media in Ukraine, by the way, that's why our media was banned there. Remember what happened in Germany 40's as a whole before the normal country imagines himself the "Aryan race" and someone else? Then the same cure them, now the Germans do not think so, and feel a deep sense of guilt, and for good reason. So these jumps are treatable, but over time.

Who can say that this is not so, let us abstract from Ukraine and consider the question from the point of view of home. Predstvte that your child has made friends with naughty boys, came home and said that "Hitler - a cool character, I want to be like him!" You will kill him on the spot or expel from the house? No, of course. After assessing the magnitude of the tragedy will be held with the child is not one conversation, he will be punished and dooolgo will stand in the corner. After that it will be better to know the history and develop immunity to fascism. So? That's the same with the Ukrainians all be done and it will be done.

I think you have already started to develop a picture of what is happening. Those who today advocate Novorossia (enemies - specifically, a hapless deluded patriots - unwittingly) limit the Russian Mir Donetsk and Lugansk regions. And the rest? How did Kiev, Odessa, Mariupol, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv and others? Therefore, no military action provoke not! Thus we only exacerbates conflict and alienate the very moment when the entire United Ukraine (possibly without Galicia) is fully seated in the sphere of influence of Russia. And will it when people get tired of Ukraine from fascist authorities planted the US and forgive those coffins, which came on the results of summer events, understand that there are not enemies who kill their fathers, brothers and husbands, and native people who are with them on one side.

In connection with this leaves open the question appropriateness of behavior known reconstructor in New Russia and fomenting the conflict in the form in which it was made, followed by agitation. And the future of the rest of science "heroes": it is necessary to consult with the Commander in Chief before do something.

Today our task - to provide maximum assistance to Ukrainians. Not only the New Russia, and all those whom we consider part of our world. Someone who will make life better Ukrainians, compared with the Nazis in Kiev (that you will agree, is not difficult), the location and win the love of the people. A love of the Russian people, you know - it's a treasure, it is a huge force that sweep away any evil spirits. Hostilities, non-delivery of gas, hunger, etc. we just do not deserve love. A Russian man in terrible anger and inventor. This we know, too, is not it?

I hope everyone understood what was happening in the situation with Ukraine and will act for the good of our people, and not the instigators of the other side of the ocean. Well, Putin is done, do not throw their fights. So I am very glad that we have a president.

Now, since I fell on us so many problems at once, then consider another. What's with the dollar, the ruble and all?

Today's remark chipstone put everything in place. I realized what was happening and why. Now I will give the basic pickup, but I will not write, so as not to startle. I can say that all of Putin's under control. Besides CB, but it hopefully temporarily.

What happened in August? In August, except for various high-profile news from Ukraine happened sanctions. Like any military commander, Putin is well aware that in time of war is essential to ensure the people food. Right? Right. What was done? Removed the products from store shelves! But not all, and those that are bought for dollars and euros, and for which, therefore, can raise prices depending on the growth of exchange rates, which would quickly bring the people to the streets because of rising food prices in 2 times (as dollar rose today, here by the same percentage and higher). How long have you been in the store? Russian tomatoes have become more expensive? Potatoes? Milk? Cheese? Bread? As the hostess, I can say that Russian rubles increased by 2-8, as, indeed, they have grown every fall in recent years. Those who fed jamon and stuff, they die of starvation. But that's their problem. But mostly people just conducted through substitution products, the prices of which the west would be manipulated, not really feel the rising dollar. That is, people have been excluded from the affected parties in the battle with Putin banksters and BRICS. Excellent! And then someone will say that the horror, the horror and "Putinslil" ??? He has everything under control just)

As to the question, who is the president of Russia is punishing such a dollar, I see a few enemies:

- The social sphere of America (and there, throw a match of poverty - all, all with weapons and maidan provided)
- Fans of offshore machinations among corporations. They were told to stop and go back home? Said. They preferred to hoard resources to fight the "regime" abroad. Well, well, now they are weakened, exhausted, and they would no longer be to fund our liberal lovers parmesan
- The Fed in general. When it is easier to pay the interest on the bonds when the dollar is worth little or when it expensive? And they are so delicate ends meet, to pay this percentage.

I think that's why Obama together with premera Australia seek a meeting with Putin in the corridors of G20. Hopefully, they will not succeed)))
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES