as soon as I get on the audience, watching the disastrous situation alenizma, baborabstva or male discrimination

Модератор: zlata

as soon as I get on the audience, watching the disastrous situation alenizma, baborabstva or male discrimination

Сообщение DARPA » 10 ноя 2014, 19:38

I very rarely go to the subway. Specifically, in two cases, or when a couple of stops on my branch, or when in Moscow 8-10 points. I do not avtodrocher not share the opinion that it is better to fart 4:00 in his mafYnke than half an hour to smell someone else's farting in the subway. I'm not afraid of the crowd, I am not afraid of viruses and diseases. I just do not like people. And the women ... what to say about them, even if I do not like people ... consciousness determines being, however, each individual sees around and gets what he fixated. I have a friend baborab. Heavyweight boxer. He fights almost every day. He always finds the situation to give someone thread in ebych. I am constantly amazed that I just do not see such situations. They are not going on around me. And I'm fighting is extremely rare, yet age ...

But I always, as soon as I get on the audience, watching the disastrous situation alenizma, baborabstva male or discrimination. What finally can not see any friend of mine - a boxer or a thousand other men.

For example, today ... 35 minutes by direct subway brought me a lot of discomfort and sad observations.
I sit. Reads "Maskulist." Opposite me "places for the disabled, the elderly and people with children." All 6 seats occupied by the women of different ages offsuit, including a suitable privileged categories - mother with her child - gets only one.
Next to me, leaning back ways to handhold, worth a couple: it 17-20, it just as much. Both young, beautiful, "model" directly. Tall and slender. I emphasize this because the guy obviously did not zadrot problems and find yourself vaginku certainly does not feel. And within 35 minutes of the young scum on it fulfills VTS communication techniques. I hear pieces - try not to listen, not to rave about. Nevertheless, in 35 minutes, I learned that he a) inattentive b) not real man) that he fucked her as for all-all-all must, g) that, nevertheless, she loves him, even though d) it scores at her does not want to go with her shopping, buy her iPhone, etc. and etc. In short - a classic of the genre. Such a classic that I have already started to creak nodules. During those 35 minutes, three times she drove him to distraction. It is expressed in the fact that instead of the usual excuses sluggish zverel he bucked and timidly, and the eyes of the Virtue of the sword safe sparks. The same female, as soon as he flashed instantly change tactics. Began to cling to him, do innocent eyes and usyusyukivat it. Once dude usyusyukivalsya, scum reverts to the attack. In short - stupidly skills to level manipulation and mozgoebli. Moral abyuz for sport. A boy suffered. And realistically. It cost me a tremendous effort of will not intervene. I sat there, furious and cursed himself for his trip.

Everything is just beginning ...

After a couple of stations in front of a few places vacant. Entered the carriage about a dozen people. Two young Alain were first approached the empty seats. One of them unceremoniously pushed him blyadischa has wasted years 35-40 and plopped down on the seat. Alain jumped away and mumbled an apology. Second Alain Prost trample on the spot about the free seat, obviously not knowing what to do. In Sight Read panic and uncertainty: the desire to take the place of struggling with it inside with NASTOYASCHEMUZHCHINNOSTYU. Second victory, he was incredibly happy to see was incorporated into the wagon young Shmarev, who gallantly bowed, seated immediately in front of him. He stood with a satisfied air of a man do his duty and dolboyaschera lybilsya nastoyaschemuschschinsky his full mouth. At that moment the phone rang Shmarov (I never understand why, bitch, caught in Shmarov phones anytime, anywhere, but I have, for example - is not. Maybe purchased iPhone - defective? Maybe just suck everywhere all the catch?)
- Ale fucking - came on the whole car gentle voice Vaginas - You ahuel? Where are you, freak, gone?
Smile gave place to Alain widened and idiotic.
"Maladets" almost fell from my mouth - "NASTOYASCHIYMUZHIG bleat! Found for someone to stand up in the car after work. "

At this point, my mind drew a scene at the other end of the car: 45 years aunt sitting quietly behind the gate so keep bending over her man her own age, and, very quietly talking, occasionally beat his fucking palm backhand. It was already full of sur and I switched to the other side. Execution lasted several stops. Sitting next to a couple of aunts and grandmother graciously and even not interested passed happening on deaf ears. The execution was so quiet, the response to the guy blows on fucked so meek that I began to feel that I am alone see it.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a movement in front of him: the car came tolstozhopye chick with a stick and stood in front of the other and Shmarov babomrazey sitting on "places for people with disabilities - the list goes on."
"Oh!" Thought I, "Come on, Come on? What will happen? "Nothing, however, was not. Thick asshole with a stick in silence loomed in front of my face not showing any signs of disturbance.
"Surprisingly," - I thought, "maybe - a modest good aunt? Poor thing ... And it hard to stand clearly. Funny that sitting in front of her six different age females, six females sitting on place for her, none even eyebrow does not. Do not give in to her place? "- Broke into my head reminiscence mamachkinago education of the subconscious. "You ebanulsya?" - Roared consciousness, "yes, it is true, chegoj I" - including Mosk. Through stop talking on the phone Shmarev continuing cuss some phone Alain on the whole car, came out. Place indemnify and ass with a stick in it collapsed like a sack of by shit. Splashed back, shit looked up, gave me a look that hate, and suddenly - shit lips moved. The train started - I did not hear, but read my lips and did not believe my eyes. When trains rumble stabilized shit vyser repeated aloud, so that the sound is already flew to me and to neighboring aunts "YMCA! Bastards! "- Say the shit and has said it is in my address.
"Cheeegoooo ????" - I said on the machine.
"YMCA! Shameless! "- Inexorably clarified shit stick and knocked to the floor
"You ebanulsya?" - I asked loud enough to surround Alain alerted
"You, you! Hamley YOU! Look, you bastard sitting - hide, wild boar, with your phone! In the face do not you give little man! "
"Zavala eblo! I tell you, creature, schaz break the second leg "- apparently all I have endured the experience until now in this car gave special thunderstorm phrase meaning: Alain not enter, and shit, smacked his lips loudly, to my amazement shut up. All the rest of the way, I spent a condemning whispering sitting opposite me five bitches, not yielding shit its rightful place, but I condemn themselves do not understand what - Babskii of solidarity.

Approached my station. I stood up and walked to the exit. For me, the output reached the first couple. The boy was already purple and scarlet color, and hissed like unto the serpent, the same scum produced another process usyusyukivaniya.
- What are you pouted, and? Well, you should know that in my heart? What worries me worried? If I do not like something, one must immediately say, that does not accumulate - there really? Well, my dear! Come and kiss me!
- No ...
- What are you - do not love me? No well, tell me! Say Say !!! Tell me immediately that you love me!
- Shit ... you got me already, do not you understand?
- Dnt change the subject! I have to ask you an important question: do you love me? Well? Well? WELL ??? !!!!
Well ... I like ...
- Then - kiss!
Alain softened and stretched his lips to her face
- Eeeee Noooo! First you have to promise me the next time any of your "friends" when I ask you!

I ripped her hands slowly opens the door and in a rage flew out of the car ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES