February 19, 2015: GENERAL SUMMARY OF COMBAT OPERATIONS at Donbass, Novoross, UKRAINE

February 19, 2015: GENERAL SUMMARY OF COMBAT OPERATIONS at Donbass, Novoross, UKRAINE

Сообщение DARPA » 20 фев 2015, 14:17

02.20.15. Comments from I.I.Strelkova:

About taking Debaltseve: "take the city - it is always a victory. And as far as it is devastating to the enemy (or decisive) - the second question. Militia win, advancing in the minority on forces (primarily - the number of attackers" active bayonets ") . Therefore, even such limited results - shutout.
Why do I think taking Debaltseve victory - everything is clear. If the enemy launched an attack with this springboard, then it would be a very good chance of success in the directions on the Red Ray and Zugres (calling at Gorlovki communication). I know something good - who and how they prepare for the defense ... Even a simple defeat of "projection" is thus removed the threat environment the main centers of the DNI and large militia forces. As for how ukrov "released", the third time I repeat: the available power to completely destroy the retreating group could just by typing in the "neck" of fresh reserves. And they do not exist! Loss account (at least not the militia suffered fewer losses than the enemy) - I know, but I advise you not to breed "panic." Do not let the enemy cause for schadenfreude. Especially because of their loss - still more and they are broken.
Militia defeated the parts of the APU, which had during the entire operation over them a numerical advantage. Continuous front ENVIRONMENT militia could not create - not enough people or resources. Ukry out under fire between the support points BCH, suffered losses in people and in technology, but in part (still) have passed.
VSN need a break and not for a short time. But there is a question: how much effort will be able to call "under the gun" in a time of respite and Ordo of the clock? It seems that Ukraine will have time to call a lot more. And if the internal situation in Ukraine will not "shake", then after a few months, even limited victory (as Debaltseve) for BCH will not under force. And what should be done to change the situation - I wrote and spoke repeatedly. We must move away from the concept completely failed "big Transnistria" and start preparing for the liberation from the Nazis all over Ukraine. Otherwise, the war will never end. "

About APU captured soldiers: "The soldiers and junior officers MAT - our Russian people, brainwashed to the point poluzombi, but still. Punisher of volunteer battalions captured not really take.
The soldier, who stands at the guns (even as a gunner) does not know - where the projectile flies (90%). But the officer (commander of the platoon firing, GSS, etc.) - knows (in 99% of cases). But when the Ukrainian officers taken prisoner, and exchange them gently "blow away dust particles." A soldier beating feet (with it more often - those rear lice that at the forefront of something never happen). I called a "humanist" is very difficult. However, any violence (even most illegal) must somehow be justified and appropriate. Otherwise, it becomes a crime and leads to the disintegration of the army.
Mock siblings - a lot of valor is not necessary. Require "high culture treatment of prisoners" from the soldiers is meaningless (Video, where captured soldiers forced to jump APU). Commanders must think a head, and not the ass.
The White Army working practices mobilization prisoners "Petlurites" to their regiments. Half ran, but half remained and fought. As far as I know, well received and the Red commanders. But in modern conditions it is possible only in one case - if the fight is not over "certain areas of the Donetsk region of Ukraine", and for the liberation of Kiev from the Nazis.
As roads and bridges for the army. Do not need to build? Trenches to dig? Etc. etc. In Bosnia, for example, Serbs and Croats and Muslim used labor mobilized the male population of the captured enemy that way.
To re ukropatriotov, you must have: 1) ideology (absent); 2) offer alternative perspectives (no - in the "selected areas" they simply can not be); 3) demonstrate not physical but moral superiority of power (no comment). "

Missed opportunities: "Big Transnistria", which was quite possibly in the fall (assuming full military defeat of the APU, which was then in sight in the near term, the junta would be ready to go for a real peace settlement - rather than risk a) - now it is impossible from the word "absolutely". And now the war continues - and the junta satisfied only one option - the surrender of New Russia (respectively) of Russia. And the junta will fight - "meat" scored a lot, and the iron will "Western partners." Will fight in the hope of economic (and later political) collapse in Russia, after which "everything will pay off."
"You can not enter twice in the same river." No "throws by type Slavic" to other cities of Ukraine now completely impossible - not that time. Except that they will produce a full battalion tactical groups with guaranteed emergency support basic forces. And they will be called in this case "deep military operations." You can not "put out the fire, holding glasses of water." Spring only a few groups according to the "Slavic" could reverse the situation and lead to the formation of large Novorossia. Time ineptly lost. Now we have to think about the liberation of Kiev, because, otherwise, with each advancing VSN will receive only lengthen the front line.
Kiev should not release the militia of New Russia, and the Ukrainian Liberation Army. And it should not be created on the basis of the militia of New Russia. But this army needs an ideology and a real full-scale assistance to Russia, and for its success - the real economic and political collapse in the Ukraine, which Moscow prevents all available forces.
I tactician. And perfectly understand that the generals, officers and soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which are now the junta and understand (or are beginning to realize) that they brazenly "inflated" and on their bones to build something "not at all" - they go over to the militia prevents Novorossia oath. And if "on the side" will be the "second" Ukrainian army - many will begin to run across her blankly. This option, by the way, the junta desperately afraid ...
So let and will advance two armies - an army of New Russia - at Nikolaev, Ukraine and the Liberation Army - on Poltava and Kiev ... What's wrong?
In the summer I was nothing more than a "warlord", who commanded a large part of the militia DNR (do not even all of them). And at that time knew that, theoretically, the complete defeat of "those days" (very modest at current background) APU could lead to the creation of a real albeit limited in size, but independent "New Russia". Now, as the war unfolds further and wider New Russia is no longer able to stand on their own in a fight with the rest of Ukraine, controlled by the junta, which is monitoring the situation and continues to constantly increase the APU. Therefore, it is necessary to win and destroy the junta to make Ukraine a friendly country. And by the way, in my spring performances - then a "march on Kiev" is also mentioned - to this were the prerequisites. In the spring - summer in their militia was no longer at all - the balance of power has become frustrating, and most importantly - Moscow recognized the legitimacy of Poroshenko and about any "campaign Kiev" speech could not walk anymore. I still believe that the precondition for the liberation of Kiev should be to create "the Ukrainian government in exile" and its recognition by Russia. "

On the application of non-conventional weapons APU and losses: "Not only phosphorus was used, but the poison gas. Victims were evacuated to Donetsk. Like, all rescued, although at least two were in a coma. Now they have to raise med.kartochki (there is something they do not destroyed in the hospital).
Loss of the warring parties (excluding the civilian population) in less than a year (estimated, but it is very likely) have already exceeded the losses of the USSR for 10 years Afgan. And it's not even in numbers, but in the fact that in Afghanistan the "right war" (in which the opponents on both sides are fighting "regular") and almost was not (except in the very beginning of a bit) - have been antipartisan and guerrilla operations and all kinds of "cleansing / sabotage." And then - a full-scale war with the use of both sides (in large quantities!) Modern heavy weapons (except aviation, except that).
To many thousands killed three times to add more wounded: 1. The destruction of a powerful industrial region (90% of working "on Russia" by the way); 2. actually millions of refugees (with all resulting burden on Russia, in which a significant portion of them left), 3 (most important) - a smooth transition of the regional conflict in the international final of the unknown.
I can assure you from personal experience - of all wars in which I personally participated, this - the most bloody, cruel and ambitious. "

About volunteers: "5% of the volunteers - this is the norm for any war. 10% - it is oh-oh-very much. It needs gos.sistema advocacy and support, making volunteering prestigious and family volunteers - at least minimally secured. The real mass mobilization can only give. Take a word - (in spite of all my critical words to me here regularly "pop in the nose") - I was pleased how much real volunteers fell into service to our call - and that in those circumstances when they had nothing to some clothes and nothing to even equip.
Donbas already killed thousands of volunteer advocates. Not the fact that so many Muscovites would leave voluntarily with "Berdan rifle" to defend your city from the Nazis, what happened to the protection of the citizens of Donetsk. "

About Zakharchenko: "Zakharchenko operation does not command ... who would let him? He runs to the front" unwind ". It is only because of its security and" personal guard "command can. But already there of course - all reporters" it. "In principle - a good PR move, the more that these "moves" need remarkable courage. I never questioned his personal courage. With Zaharchenko not ask for more - and not for the breakthrough ukrov in Artemovsk. Then with one command and 2 buildings "people's militia" demand should be. Although I repeat: for the forces at the disposal of the BCH, and such a result - a huge achievement. "

About Kozitsine "strategic genius of a retired warrant officer of the internal service (warden) once again needed in the frontal zone. Apparently, someone from his friends for a long time did not receive" gifts ", obtained as a result of a roadside robbery ... Again there trophies were formed. .. They should get "who should" ... It is time chieftain arrived. I would even say "too in time."
Judging by the fact that in the New Russia was again claimed Kozitsin, we are "moving in the right direction," ... just returned "bandit with a big road", then maybe someday smart enough to return and those whose supply, he successfully robbed. "

About Kofman: "HP" ??? Really "New Russia" or the "People's Republic"? Now there are none. There is a "Ordo" (Parts of the Donetsk region of Ukraine). And should be called "foreign minister" Mr. Kofman: "Foreign Ordo".
"A member of the government," the head of which has agreed to sign the document, which led them to the territory named Ordo - really is no alternative. After all, did not resign in protest, is not it? So - was the Minister of DNR, and became "the Foreign Minister Ordo".
Still, not every forum (antiquarian) boasts the presence of a rare "beast" (mouse - also a beast, if that), as a "minister" Ordo (on the forum under the nickname "Artorn") ... Let's see, what else " will give ". Maybe some brand new HPS interesting announce ... (CIL - "Surkov cunning plan").
We (gum.fond) to assist and help Ordo and not of the clock, and the people and the militia of New Russia. Unfortunately, it turns out very modestly. (Because the entire Russian gos.pomosch talking through the hands of the clock and governments Ordo), but as we can ... We did not sign documents Minsk (either the first or second). "

About Surkov: "While" Peter A. - partner ", but mainly in Ukraine is Surkov, neither my nor any other whose thoughts are not even considered. He has his own thoughts there. Avatar: The Ordo of the clock and with the starving population in the trash defeated industry and municipal services + hundreds of thousands of destitute refugees and blocked Crimea (listing the "fruits balanced policy" Vladislav Yuryevich can be a long time, but do not feel - still to no avail). And all this - on a background of virtually free supplies to Ukraine coal, gas and electricity (which somehow all modestly silent after January intensified fighting ... not even mentioned ...).
Motif (treason) only one - panic Russian oligarchy and bureaucracy facing a real confrontation with the West and the burning desire to surrender. Because "they have with them - the same blood."
When I read about the "tanks" Armata "(new weapons RA), new moons, etc., remember about the more than 1,000 T-34 and KV, available at our western border in June 1941. Nothing ever skolko anything comparable in the Wehrmacht did not exist .... And the result? After 7 days fell Minsk, 2 months - Kiev ... a month later the Germans were on the verge of Moscow ... Cadres decide everything, organization and determination, and all "iron" - it is in the second place. "

About Soloviev: "He already here (on the forum) clearly" grazing "- listen to it regularly and note - as I have something to write serious - almost immediately he was" away "... the voice talent! But we must pay tribute - first-class talker! Such look! "With a twinkle," says, "with tears"! "

About General Kulchinskii: "In his helicopter was shot down my guys - with Karachun flew Hera ... from which the peaceful city of howitzers fired. He died with" berkutyatami "Kyiv and Ternopil by rotation of me."

On the capture of Kiev: "I recall that in the" last civilian "Kyiv authorities changed -nadtsat times (too lazy to climb in Bulgakov's look.) And, as I remember, all this time it stormed only once - for three days in the autumn of 1919 the city burst exploding from the south part of Yakir and surrounded them with a few hard-knocking the rear of the chassis Bredow and local volunteers. All the other "times" Kiev gave up without a fight ... "

Humor: "OAU will be formed from prisoners Debaltsevskogo boiler past" razzombirovanie "in special laboratories in the basement of the Lubyanka. It landed right in Borispol to combat gliders and cargo motodeltoplanov. There will be a springboard from which to begin a decisive offensive. Kiev will fall on the second day of attacks . Poroshenko flee to Moscow (and where else would run? partners, of course ...). Yatsenyuk Klitschko will disappear along with the circus - Klitschko will portray a talking gorilla, and Yaytsenyuk - scientist and trainer. Turchinov leave a monk at the Kiev-Far Caves Pechersk Lavra and hopefully more will come. To convince the population of the next "Peremoga", Lviv to Kiev and renamed to be the 5th channel foaming at the mouth to prove that "Kiev - Ukraine tse!".
Advance purchase is necessary in Russia tens of thousands Vatnikov and bring in Kiev in the spring of 2016. By this time, in my estimation, the 1st and 2nd Ukrainian Front, defeating in fierce fighting Polish expeditionary corps volunteer "Kosciuszko" and captivity in full 1, 2, 3, and 19 th Romanian Army field, should start gently probe the Internet and advanced drone patrols around the town of ... And what will surprise commanders both fronts (Zaharchenko and carpentry) when they report back with amazement: "In Kiev alone ours! In Parliament, in the municipality, the Ministry of Interior - all in quilted jackets! And with St. George ribbons !! All the polls! " Meet liberators (in quilted jackets tailored for figures, of course, and a hat with earflaps with red stars) will come with bread salt three most garni maiden Kiev - Tymoshenko (on crutches), and Fahrion ... (who they there yet?). Klitschko forward to release - with the number of productions "Mu-Mu" (as Gerasimos, of course). On the role of Mu-Mu suggest Seeds Semenchenko - he inimitable mimic such "dog" ever hurt eyes ... And tell in pure Russian: "Dear liberators! Finally we waited for you!" "

02.20.15. Comments from I.Strelkova:

Talks: "The war is inevitable and its sequel - a matter of time. The fact that the APU is mainly yet comply with the ceasefire agreement clearly means - it really takes time to retrain, replenishment and supply of munitions. However, I made a mistake when we assume a possibility only 20% for the fact that this agreement will take place at all. In my opinion, there is a very negative point, which is now very few notes, in fact, Moscow itself officially invited to Europe to climb into the internal affairs of Ukraine - in the eyes of legitimized the internationalization of the conflict. And now scenarios - just weight. And most of them - for our country negative.
Any crime junta in the West will not notice as well as "not notice" crimes of Kosovo Albanians or Islamists in Libya and Syria? Is still not clear - that we will "push" all the forces that we have surrendered themselves, abandoning the real resistance? Step by step, move by move ... Ukraine - a mere tool in the hands of the enemy - it is absolutely true. But if this tool is not to knock out enemy hands, sooner or later he will pierce us.
Are we "beat the tool"? Negotiations with "partner Peter Alexeyevich"? Originally ... very peculiar ...
To power in Ukraine a year ago came under the banner of "who does not jump - the Muscovite!" That is, the conversion of the population in the tool against Russia was provided independently of any action that Russia itself.
We (OD Novorossia) began preparations for the procurement for the spring-summer campaign. I believe that the war will not stop for a long time. Now we have a "truce number 3". The consequences of the first two - known to all. Well, the smart learn from others' mistakes, stupid - on their ... And there is a category of people who do not learn - not lordly this business.
I believe in this "truce" is not greater than the September. Conclusions will need to do in a week - when ukry "fresher" - not before. And then it will be understanding - will it do anyone to respect seriously.
After 2-4 months of waiting for the resumption of confrontation over Crimea. And the US needs is a war, not a "frozen conflict". "

About the new sanctions: "hypocrisy" western partners "- we do not see how they are killed, and you do not help to survive.
Comment on these "extended sanctions" even a little funny ... In the "new list" were natural "extras" such as Motorola and Givi (which even now are proud that their "notice) or shapes such as gravely ill Kobzon ... Our unregistered in justice agencies OD "New Russia" does not even have a legal person - what kind of banning the activities in the EU in general is all about? We had no there is no activity and no. In my opinion, this "tougher sanctions" - only "PR stunt "type" promises new sanctions? - I promise! But we agreed to (something about what the general public not supposed to know)? - Agreed! Well, that will now be "the main enemies of Europe" Givi and Motorola ... ML "New Russia" in the bargain "... ridiculous .."

About ukroSMI lie about Debaltseve: "Lies - like the advent of an addict to get the desired effect is required, each time getting a large dose, and for maintenance of LDL (the line of the national behavior) constantly need" to raise the degree of "exposure to (a collision with reality ) in humans has not occurred deep crisis and mass schizophrenia (a part of Ukrainian society really on the verge of physical damage to the brain, if it has not moved). Lying creates false and requires piling one lie to another - otherwise it fading away. So there is nothing surprising. Russia By the way, too confidently goes on this way (they have regular "Peremogi", and we have - and regularly replace each other HSP). One pleases - catch ukrov we still unlikely. One will say to yourself - o- the-very hard to live in such an atmosphere, knowing and seeing reality and predicting its negative development in the months ahead (for this super-talent is not necessary - all this has already happened many times before us - just the story of a well-know and be able to think creatively). Scary and painful. Every day. "

On the organization of IT, "the UN until the early '90s was the platform on which" blocks antagonist "could" razrulit "their differences without resorting to military force (at that time it would just be suicidal.) Now the UN -" a one actor "(USA) + preparatory ground for the formation of" world government. "Resolution of the need to" stop the war "is no surprise, because who would vote" for all the bad things against all that is good? ". But from the hot air in New York, the war in the Donbas never never end. "

About the peacekeeping contingent, "If it will be" NATO peacekeepers ", then everything will end in Kosovo. It will be" Donbass without donbasstsev. "
You can not ignore the threat on the grounds that it seems impossible. It is necessary to take into account and plan for resistance. "

Comment: "I think you just have to generate, equip and prepare the" official "anti-fascist army, which aims for the liberation of Ukraine from the Nazis. The uprising in Ukraine is impossible. For as soon as the group of anti-fascists are becoming more numerous, they are arrested. Let us recall the history of the Second World War. The insurgency subordinated TSSHPD. Partisan detachments were formed around the professional military orgyadra. And only then the guerrilla movement became effective. With that, as an auxiliary component of the regular army. "

I.Strelkov: "So good and true written."

On the Ukrainian Liberation Army "When we called volunteers in the Russian army, we believe in this possibility (of Ukraine's liberation forces ROA). And now we even instead of" self-proclaimed DNR and LC "some extremely miserable and Ordo of the clock ... And , then, do not assume that all the Ukraine (especially in the Kiev region, Poltava, etc.) absolutely do not like that word. For 23 years Ukraine has become for many a country where they were born, grew up and has given birth to their own children (about USSR I generally keep quiet). From this can not escape. Ukraine as part of the Union State of Russia (Belarus), Ukraine and New Russia - is not an option, for example?
And then what to do with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Ukrainian Front (who fought in World War II)? Also ban as "ukropskie" and forget? By the way, they fought for quite a red flag ... Banner can pick up and more - Petlyura rag clearly outlived his. "

02.20.15. Posted by war correspondents.

"The National Guard in front-line villages steals men for the exchange of prisoners of war under the order. The alarm information comes from the frontline villages and towns of Donbass. So, in the village of Myronivka without trial grab men of any age, was arrested and taken to an unknown destination. On the question of local women -" what you are doing and where they're taking? "followers" Black Maria "answer, they say, we need people to share. Interestingly goes: to blackmail the negotiators from the Donbass, as a victim of the same offer civilians Donbass. It turns out that Ukrainian military did not feel for the people of Donbass residents. By Mironovka distribution list - thirty people to share in the military from Debaltsevskogo boiler. And they are going to change the mercenary soldiers and private military companies (PMCs), which have previously been brutally murdered residents of Donbass. Why not soldiers APU, you ask? The answer is simple. The soldiers and so provide humanitarian corridors to exit the environment. The only condition - the surrender of weapons. "

02.20.15. Overview combat situation on the fronts of the military analyst.

"Mariupol. The fighting in the coastal strip continues unabated. The Nazis of the Regiment" Azov "and would be happy to leave the position in the area Shirokino where they hastily moved out of their homes warm and Mariupol, but told them not to start. This was on the eve of one of the soldiers told the" Donbass "narrowly escaped death in the area. Each day the regiment" Azov "forced to throw their reinforcements here and re-export of dead and wounded.

Debaltseve. This city was the second Golgotha ​​for the Ukrainian army. Loss in killed and wounded in the battle for Debaltseve has long passed for 1,000 people. Hundreds surrendered. Even before the 1500 - 2000 people waiting for their fate in burrows and individual fortified areas. Boiler under Debaltseve revealed another problem APU. The soldiers of the junta can not withstand even a melee defense. If they are not dug into the earth, their resistance drops dramatically, and showed that the assault on the city on February 17th. As acknowledged by the junta in Debaltseve was lost 1/5 of APU technology, which has nothing to replace. The personnel of the first-line teams largely cleared, and secondary sectors of the front junta forced to put policemen PPSnikov (Highland). According to the results Debalevskogo defeat at the junta is noticeable not only a crisis on technology but also on staff. In any case, cleaning the boiler will take some time, but the fate of the remnants of the garrison unenviable and sealed captivity or destruction. According to Ukrainian media Debaltseve was the second Ilovaiskaya. And perhaps rightly so.

Bahmutka. Interesting events unfold in this direction. Combat-ready troops at the junta's small and it is here that some of the roadblocks busy ordinary policemen. What's interesting is the last days of hard processes artillery VSN (despite the truce). And to a considerable depth (Peaceful Valley 5 km south Lysychansk). I took this direction for a long time. If the dream, then we can conclude that Debaltseve can become not only a disaster APU soon (as soon as released forces in the area of ​​the city). But it requires an order.

Lugansk. A proportion of Nedobitko ("Aydar", "them. Kulchytskyy") strangely broke into the area on the eve of the settlement Swamp and was immediately declared Republican convention violators (Minsk-2). According to the logic of events, if there prikopalis, it will not be from the WPC in violation of the above document. Therefore we await developments on this site.

What is remarkable, but so far no one has mentioned. All the fights, since the beginning of January, the army led exclusively Novorossia. "North wind" blowing strongly in the summer, now only brings rain on the heads of unsuspecting passers-by. A Chasseurs not. This suggests that the BCH is already able to beat the APU itself, and therefore can safely be removed from the borders of the Russian Federation. Yesterday's "miners and taxi drivers" with God's help ... learned to fight and defeat the army personnel once.

Two words about the mobilization. If the people of Ukraine mass escapes from military offices, then in the Donbas from those who want to join the army there is no release. Do not be surprised if by May-June VSN will be at 12-15 teams, and 17-20 similar units. That's not at all surprised. Especially because of technical equipment of these teams, the time will be a cut above the remains of the APU. And come the hour "D" (the day of the division of Ukraine and the release of New Russia), of which many have been waiting for. "

02.19.15. Posted by Edward Basurina.

"In the area Debaltseve militia seized 265 pieces of military equipment. Were found in good condition and have been adopted by the army DNI 28 tanks, 63 armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles, 145 cars, 16 anti-aircraft ZSU-23-2, 13 artillery pieces and mortars. Also, militia received about 1,000 units left the APU small arms, 39 warehouses with ammunition and two cars with weapons. On Debaltsevskom direction currently militia forces completely exempt all settlements around "Debaltsevskogo boiler." continues to block individual DRG left on the outskirts of the city. In During the day the Ukrainian side kept harassing artogon near the villages of prominent and experienced. Our units at Donetsk and Mariupol directions not to yield to provocations. In the areas vacated by the enemy, the host of today was discovered 57 dead bodies Ukrainian armed forces. The bodies are ready to transfer the relevant Ukrainian state structures or their relatives. Militia called on all Ukrainian soldiers in an environment lay down their arms under the guarantee of preservation of life and return to their homes. "

02.19.15. 23:15. Posted by volunteer with the call sign "Rog".

"The Commune - the last bastion of organized resistance is taken. In Debaltseve still hear the fighting. But this is a catch small group. Our UAV spotted 7 groups APU - 4 killed, 3 gave up. That's what I do not like in the Russian media is so that they are already our villages again free. Today, they are again released Mius and Chernukhin. Chernukhin we took yesterday. Mius - a week ago. Just ran through Novogrigorevku column APU, some broke - but already achieved in the Lower Lozovoi. Because there is a lot of fresh losses at APU! Continue collision near the Commune - there are still small pockets of resistance. In general, now is cleaning the territory of the boiler. The very boiler eliminated! Already there is clearance area and collect trophies - which then recruits will arm - on the way because thousands of new fighters. Now pass Lads Camp! "

02.19.15. Reporting from Dmitry Steshina and Alexander Kotz.

The village is on the outskirts of October Debaltseve if struck by a devastating tornado. Roofs do not have half the houses, in the second half at the top of the gaping hole. Fences knocked down walls pierced shells, the streets are deserted. It seems that no one in the village. Stop at the frozen Ukrainian tank with broken barrel. Because of him suddenly appear two women wrapped in dirty clothes and scarves.

- How are you here? - Ask them.

- Well, all right, all class - smiles Elena Reva. - 25 days of fighting, we are experienced. Products are not absolutely straight besieged Leningrad two. Thank God, was his own potatoes, "blockage" of some sort. House broken, nowhere to live - three shells flew. I live with a relative. I do not go to work, I am a nurse by training. Hospital in the city, I do not even know whether it whole.

Town here called Debaltseve. In a straight line along the road - five minute drive away. But the road is mined and shelled by artillery. On country roads strewn with sharp shards, we leave to the "piece of iron", along which, directly on the mound, paved front "winter road". Along the paths on which Christmas-tree tinsel and garlands hanging broken wire to enter the city. Streets littered with torn pieces of iron, blank cassette charges MLRS, stuck like to land at the most shank missiles "Hurricane" ... We pass through Debaltseve to the central square and not see a single house. No, this is not the Terrible sample '96, but the scale of destruction is still amazing. As if someone had combed neighborhoods giant stiff wire brush, leaving ugly marks on walls and squeeze box-orbit. Houses are dead, they have no life for a month. Last week it is warm only underground.

- Three weeks later I was sitting in the cellar - tells us a local resident Alexander Petrovich. - I saved that warm hut. Could warm up, eat, cook. And people lived without heat, light ... Leave I could not, I farm as all cast?

We stand on the central square, where the militia drove a few Kamaz scored boxes with suhpaykami. Before trucks - turn exhausted men with blackened from the deadly eye fatigue. Suhpayki good - with three diets, special chemical heaters. Around us is going to a small rally. Many people want to share weathered nightmare. People just need to talk.

- 18 days in the basement hiding, - says one of the women. - The second day as got out. The day before yesterday the whole day sniper shot at us. Just get out, he hits.

- Brazen very behaved Ukrainians, tried to kill me - complains Artem. - Pravoseki stopped at a crossroads, "You are digging trenches militias." Nothing I have not dug. Drunk and begin to kick up a row. Fired into the air, in dogs, abused people.

- People under the legs shot - picks up another resident Debaltseve. - They thought it was heroism. They then feel liberators. Freed us and we to them - no one. Very aggressively behaved.

- But there were normal soldiers - to argue with her neighbor in the queue. - Single, 50 years old, said that if he had not gone to serve, he would be put, and the family would declare separatists. The city is said to have been angry soldiers, and we have, in the area of ​​the Forest - normal.

- My sister was killed on the 16th of - passes by the old woman laden with freshly obtained suhpaykami. - God grant it to be over. Throw them away quickly. Not to shoot.

Ukrainian military Debaltseve fled so fast that in the fortified area at the main entrance to the city are still living in shelters dogs and cats - are waiting for their owners disappeared. About armored vehicles, artillery, ammunition, and say nothing - all that stuff is left in position in some unimaginable amounts, and, as practice shows that war, strikes Ukrainian army in the first place. And unlike Ilovaisky boiler in Debaltsevskom technique nobody tried to spoil. Is that stretch hastily urge. One can see absolutely not up to it.

The head of the Military Police DNI Victor Anosov (callsign nose), yet familiar at the "Slavic seat", briefly describes the operational situation:

- In the north Debaltseve closer to Uglegorskaya, there is still some group of Ukrainian military. Sniper work. Full sweep we have not done.

- How came garrison Debaltseve? Kiev says it was a great Peremoga and all went with banners, on the armor.

Nose laughing:

- Poroshenko said that 80% left. On the contrary - 20% left. The bulk of the still surrounded. Continue to give up. On my last night of "Azov" out on the radio, sitting here in some basement. So, here you carefully navigate ...

The Council was not over - almost wrenched from our car to the track Debaltseve M103, we were met by a group of scouts bristling with trunks. The misunderstanding was resolved and the militia in the vest of the wolf's clothing, apologetically said:

- And we do not just put you. Thought, a group of city breaks. Aida, we will arrange a tour to the fortified area!

We started with the command and staff vehicles to fill up in a ditch. It's 13 Battalion, Chernigov. The car was hit Cossack National Guard: "We drove them to the left side Debaltseve. They think we are with them the guns will skirmish. And we have small arms, direct contact fight. They do not like him. "

Go ahead on the positions of the things on the carpet - wool blend socks Zhitomir factory is almost broken up truck. Yellow-Blakytny banners packed in polyethylene - bulk. Are "Rapier" aimed at Debaltseve, with ammunition. Ammunition stacks, form products. Fully staffed medical kits. There are also expensive things, useful - chainsaws and generators, trucks and MTLB.

Militias show us your most valuable trophy - a real fascist helmet coated with a swastika.

This fortified area was not fighting, but the feeling of defeat just total.

Out of the dugout in advanced trench jumps out at us leaping woofing dog. He is wearing a collar, on which hangs a keychain instead of drilled submachine gun cartridge. Dog and mad at us, and at the same time, we happy - we seem to have their own, in helmets and flak jackets. Dog then ran into the dugout, then runs out. That agrees arm to pat, then jumps ... My first thought - in the dugout dead, wounded, or someone just hiding. Militiaman, who accompanied us, puts grenade launcher cocked and gently descends into the frozen wet pit ustelennuyu pillows and blankets. On the table of the slug box still weak light LED flashlight ..... neighboring dugout - officer. In the trench at the entrance to a brand new generator inside - TV with DVD player. Cigarettes blocks, clean pillows - brought from Debaltseve to which three hundred meters in a straight line.

- Prapory lived here - evil spits our guide. - Kitchen nearby.

Kitchen, really close. And they themselves had fled had not gone far. Very close to begin to go to "town", so that gives to his feet through the soles of shoes. It's time to look for shelter, but the militia Andrey in wolf's clothing stands and squinting at the sun first.

We ask:

- Skin is better body armor?

Andrew smiles:

- The best defense, guys, this is Faith. I checked. It does not matter what you believe - can be in God, you believe in the right things. The main thing - to believe.

These words, spoken after a small victory, in the heart of the military camp of the shattered enemy sounded completely different and had severe and profound meaning. "

02.19.15. Reporting from Lifenews.

"Brigada" Ghost "and had attacked Novogrigorovku sweep of the village. The militia, without suffering any losses, punitive quickly suppressed and raised the flag over the village council. Taken rich booty: a plurality of ammunition and 18 armored vehicles. It is also being collected corpses invaders from which militia scare stray dogs. In the Debaltseve in several high-rise buildings were discovered Ukrainian Nazis who refuse to leave. At the moment, decided their fate, if they do not lay down their arms and do not give up, the militia will have to blow up the building. "

02.19.15. 21:44. Posted by Edward Basurina.

"DNR and LC can get out of the Minsk Agreement, if Kiev will continue shelling of the city. In the case Ukrainian security forces continue to fire on positions of militias and the cities of Donbass, LC and DNR reserves the right to withdraw from the Minsk agreements."

Posted by volunteer with the call sign "Yang".

"Under Yenakievo went unexploded ordnance, but in Donetsk in the north was not easy, in the late afternoon continued shelling the area of ​​the airport; md. Turquoise, Petrovka, near Sand went positional battles punishers were periodic shelling militia positions. The first results back to Artemivs'k Svetlodarsk overstayers with the Nazis - six rapes, two murders, it only last night. I think it is not difficult to imagine what they were doing and they are doing the Nazis where the command further. In the evening intensified drone, one of them was seen over the Petrovsky district. "

02.19.15. Posted by military observer.

"Yesterday's" planned "the withdrawal of troops from the Debaltseve in a sense, was a surprise to all outside observers, as symbolized a qualitative shift of the situation in the area, then a couple of days ago it was difficult to say. In total, according to reports, it was about thousands of people and dozens of armored vehicles. How do I write and say the words people who are on the spot on both sides of the front line, about a third of the soldiers went on foot, and some - in cars, and some - on the armor, the armor was plastered so thick that wonder how they managed to get there, do not get.

The last two days of gunfire in the area Debaltseve decreased significantly, indicating that the transition to the stripping and the end of organized resistance.

We can say that the output of some of the soldiers APU was somehow aligned with the militia, which allowed the retreating Logvinova go around on dirt roads (mainly east of the village). Further movement took place along the route Artemovsk-Debaltseve where retreating in the end and saw the Ukrainian journalists.

Despite the fact that in the area Debaltseve at the start of the operation was 4 to 5 thousand people (the others were kept other fortifications "bridgehead", and the total number of casualties in the APU Debaltseve estimated as half - on the strength of two thousand people, taking into account published yesterday about 500 prisoners remaining total number can be estimated as half-maximum of two thousand people. They are now trying to get out, or continue to hold some positions, but to talk about how a serious, and even more organized resistance is definitely not necessary. Apparently, so the point of application no artillery - too small accumulations of the enemy and their close contact with groups stripping do not allow effective use of heavy weapons and artillery.

Evaluation Command militia: the elimination of the remaining boiler will take about a week, then take time to filter the remaining population in the combat zone for insurgents disguised themselves.

Ukrainian resources together switched to "Peremoga under Debaltseve" as Russian invaders could not destroy the valiant heroes who fought and a raised middle finger to break through the ranks of the invaders. Naturally, the Russian army destroyed thirty third time, and Russia sends to slaughter his last reserves of the Buryat steppes. Altai region already depopulated.

Understand svidomye propaganda can be, and there is no point in discussing the rapid change in rhetoric from the impregnable fortress to the heroic breakthrough. It remains to be folded several legends on the delicate subject than you need to be urgently closed.

One way or another, but debaltsevskaya saga is almost completed. Militia could do the impossible - to eliminate the well-fortified positions and destroy large enemy force aimed at environment Donetsk. The price of this victory is great, so keep the overall balance right now is quite difficult: we militia clearly there are serious problems associated with large losses. Probably something specific we can talk closer to the beginning of March, when major combat operations in this area will be completed, and the parties will prepare for new clashes.

Despite all the statements of politicians that they believe in the peace process, while their faith is more than rhetorical. The problem is not resolved, there is no mechanism for their solutions. This, perhaps, is the main negative feature of the first and second Minsk - they failed to develop a performance security arrangements. This was done deliberately or the parties were unable to develop their - essential issue. The main thing - do not. This means that a new round of war is almost inevitable. "

02.19.15. Reporting from voenkora Cyril Otter.

"Details of the oncoming tank battle at Debaltseve on the night of February 18th. On the morning of February 18, I fell to my childhood. For the first time believed that there was no" pot "is not. There is no boiler, no war, no Debaltseve nor Logvinova or five thousand Ukrainian military, day after day, in an imaginary red-hot cooking vessel, the walls of which, contrary to the laws of physics, from heating narrow. There were two reasons for this uncontrolled attack infantilism: star, quietest night, and after - a calm sunny morning.

Up until the turn to the Rostov-Kharkov in the village of Krasny Luch, peace and tranquility reigned in the world. As far as we knew, the majority of correspondents and journalists focused on the western and northern borders Debaltsevskogo boiler, driving reports from the western suburbs and Debaltseve Uglegorsk, as well as from the village Logvinova, the taking of which the Armed Forces of New Russia was the final touch in the closure of parts of the Ukrainian environment. We decided to check the situation on the eastern boundary of the encircled security forces.

Passing a large and well-fortified Cossack outpost in Krasny Luch, we turned on the road in the direction of Kharkiv. Despite the reports studied before leaving, we had a very vague idea of ​​where exactly are the eastern and north-eastern boundaries of "pot", and completely empty highway stretching before us, did not inspire any confidence.

After about 3 kilometers, stumbled on another standby duty at the checkpoint with him Cossacks, we found that the area cleared of large groups of enemy armored vehicles and almost to the eastern edge of Debaltseve. Remains parts APU defending Chernukhin village, scattering small groups of forest belts and Human Settlements, try not to enter into direct contact with the militia, and a retreat into the interior of the boiler, or spilling into even smaller groups looking for "holes" in the environment in the area between Chernukhin and Novogrigorovkoy.

- There's more for Miusov there's another roadblock. - Tells us there at kazak.- Ukropov was the defense of the morning today. Beat back an hour at 4am. Armor burnt, dugouts pokotsali - fucking cloud.

- Away from here?

- Yes, about four kilometers - directly behind Faschevkoy, before reaching the bridge. Yes, you'll see guys!

Having entered the village Mius, we finally saw the first part of Sun DNI and LC. Mortar put several "sled" on the side of the road, as if ready to meet the intruders. It was evident that the position they have taken recently - barely an hour ago.

In Mius - silence. In the distance could be heard occasional bursts of heavy artillery. Mortar willingly talk to us and show the broken-off last night the enemy positions. Ukrainians quickly retreated, leaving behind a terrible mess in the houses they occupy. Blankets, rations, abandoned ammunition and medical supplies. Night blow from the east was swift and, despite the already not the rainbow encircled position, caught them by surprise.

Commanders mortar casually invited to take a ride to the next line of defense, finally recaptured in the morning.

- There's more interesting. Tankers our job. Armor many burnt.

Put forward. And just two minutes later find ourselves at the crossroads of highways and country road. Around - traces otgremevshego battle, but what! Burned tanks MTLB, BMP, crushed cars crushed by tanks and bunkers Thrush. Cars and mortars, cannons and mountains protivtankovye use the "flies". Shots from the RPG-7, some vague charred pieces of uniforms, helmets, crushed into a pancake pots and scattered here and there ATGM. Posechennye shrapnel and bullets trees, corpses and debris. Body armor, arms, legs, blood, mixed with black earth. In the center - holed "penny". In pennies - a dead old lady in the front passenger seat. Next on the pavement - another body. Grandpa - driver of the vehicle.

Number of hits are burned equipment. Fight thundered serious. This we did in Uglegorsk seen. Almost daily tankers 7th Brigade tried to beat Ukrainian fighters with this line of defense, and they thrashed out all that was at hand, sparing neither strength nor ammunition. VSUshniki fighting, according to the tanks themselves, famously, intelligently and boldly. Did not help either daring or boldness ... Post processed artillery BCH, and then from the east - right on the highway, and from the northeast, through the copse through - defense crushed DNRovskie tanks. Then there were 20 minutes of hell. Even battered scouts hacking Ukrainian defense along with tank crews, are reluctant to share details of this harvest.

Two hours listening to came from the "green stuff" sounds small battle, the abating, the flashing with a bang, we go dumb to these majestic and eerie scenery of the Battle of the Titans. The sun shines brightly all details, allowing the steps to restore the course of events. For crippled poplars - silent ranks are unmade from last year sunflowers. Black heads, slender ranks. And if they fought. And burned.

After a detailed inspection of the battlefield, we moved on. Past the charred tank broken "Cornflower" and steaming ZIL ... Two or three kilometers on foot along the road towards the front. On the highway here and there across the zinc ammunition, rifle shots to the grenade and RPG-7, corned beef cans and cartridge cases. Surviving Ukrainian soldiers retreated in panic and confusion, losing on the road equipment and Ammunition. Road bridge passing over the railroad tracks. On its right edge - the trail or from contact with the mines, or evidence undermining the bridge retreating.

Rare shots, rare queue somewhere ahead and to the right. Ottopav about 3 kilometers from the place of the former in the morning the front edge, suddenly are witnessing attempts to break the encirclement. Trail makes a steep climb - and the rise of these flares fight. Traveling towards trophy ural, pulling on a rope as a trophy "shishiga" abruptly and awkwardly inhibits a meter away from us, and the men strongly recommend not to shove on the rampage, and go back to the graveyard of tanks at the former checkpoint. "

02.19.15. Posted by voenkora Smirnitskiy Alexis.

"There have been the first reports of the approximate number of combined militia in Debaltsevskom boiler trophies.
1. Armor - at first estimated in order VSN after small and medium repairs can be in a relatively short period of time to enter more than eight dozen tanks (there are abandoned in perfect condition, even with a part of BC, have left after production of diesel fuel, have thrown in a hurry with broken tracks , the majority - with mild and moderate injuries). It is enough for two (2) Tank Battalion motorized rifle brigade staff as a minimum.

According to an official statement of the General Staff of Kiev, under their own power from the boiler came already fifteen (15) tanks ... from at least five nahodivshisya in the boiler battalion tactical group (BTG) and at least four BTG, abandoned to their aid. To be restored over a hundred infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers of various modifications, also left the Kiev group in the boiler (output was only about 50).

2. Artillery - not less than five dozen caliber artillery systems 122 and 152 mm (not including the 120-mm mortar), partly to be repaired, about fifteen BM-21 "Grad". Not less than five hundred (according to first estimates) tons of artillery ammunition.

3. Do not giving in until the account number of small arms, including heavy machine guns, RPGs and RPO various modifications and ammunition. Advanced items with warehouses medicines. Food supplies. Clothing and equipment.

4. Special thanks soldiers and junior commanders VSN asked to give numerous volunteer organizations, as well equip the army junta: very popular were hundreds of devices and night vision scopes, digital radios, thermal imagers, advanced ballistic computer and fire control instruments, dressings and antishock agents of Western production , Kevlar helmets (though Russian production and better, but still a large deficit), vests the modern generation. "
DARPA

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO