42 proven facts about America

Модератор: zlata

42 proven facts about America

Сообщение DARPA » 24 мар 2015, 01:37

Friends from Moscow sent me by email a list of statements about America that I've seen a few blogs, and asked me if everything is on the list - right?
I put your answers below in parentheses.

1) America - this is where you can buy the new iPhone for $ 200. (The Truth)

2) America - is when snail mail are using more than email. (This is not true!)

3) America - is when you have got a look at the person in the store and he asked how you were doing. (True!)

4) America - this is when the cashier at the store you may ask how are you. (The Truth)

5) America - this is when the car police, fire or ambulance ride with glowing lights flashing, all machines including a counter-movement pressed against the right side of the road and stop letting them. (True! Always!)

6) America - this is when you look at the store on a thing and passing by you apologize. (The Truth)

7) America - it's when you're refueling Have a wonderful day. (The Truth)

8) America - this is when you are at 5.30 am already at work. (It is, rather, of physicians and nurses)

9) America - this is when small children are playing in the store and pay checks and cards, rather than leaves from the trees as we are. (The Truth)

10) America - this is when the police comes to Starbucks and greets. (The Truth)

11) America - this is when 16 and a shame that there is no driver's license. (The Truth)

12) America - this is where to shop, to school, to the doctor that people can come in pajamas and no one will look with disdain. (True!)

13) America - this is where the Russian, not knowing quite English, use English words in the Russian language. (True! And here's the paradox: the worse the Russian spoken in English, the more they stick to their speaking Russian English words!)

14) America - this is when you are stopped at a traffic light and the driver standing next to the car can say hello. (The Truth)

15) America - this is when you're afraid to throw out a piece of paper on the street. (True. And so there is almost always clean.)

16) America - is when the pupils in a school are not molded gum under the desk. (However, I personally have a son in the school checked!)

17) America - this is when you will not see young cigarettes or alcohol. (True! Never yet did not see here.)

18) America - this is when the teacher during the lesson can tell how the her pregnancy. (The Truth)

19) America - is when you concede on the road you are sincerely grateful. (True. If you miss someone, the driver you always smiles and waves its the window)

20) America - this is when there is no queue at McDonalds and you can pour themselves drinks in unlimited quantities. (The Truth)

21) America - this is where a huge queue at Starbucks in the morning. (Queue really there in the mornings, but not so huge!)

22) America - this is where all immigrants from the former Soviet Union called Russian. (Rather, all Russian-speaking Russian is called here, no matter who they are by nationality and where you came from)

23) America - this is when wheelchair parking afraid to put his car to avoid being taken. (However, I once set, I was fined $ 200, lucky that the car is not taken away!)

24) America - this is where you can buy a real Armani for little money. (However, there is a shop with more discounts)

25) America - this is when the cashier at your favorite cafe knows your name, and you tell him with a smile stretching card. (True! Even dry cleaning employee here calls me by my name. It's nice :))

26) America - this is where the English words speak Russian Russian style: "Passed hundred Mile." "We must appoint apoytment." "I have a class in college." America - is when the Russian sturgeon fishing rod calls (sturgeon) and Salmon - Salmon (salmon). (It is true, though it irritates me)

27) America - is when the Russian calculate other Russian in the store go after them to calculate the Russian whether they really are. (I did this only in the first years of his life in America because of acute nostalgia. Now ceased. Nostalgia has become dull.)

28) America - this is when you hear the good wishes and gratitude to the people more than insults and mate. (True !!! And it's very nice!)

29) America - this is where Coca-Cola is sold only in blocks. (No, not really. Coca-Cola is sold in stores and individual bottles)

30) America - this is when the winter you can wear sandals. (True! Here in winter you can see people even in flip flops!)

31) America - this is when the windows you hear the cries of children, not the song of drunk people. (True! Songs drunken people for 14 years had never heard!)

32) America - this is when you can to the red light to turn right, if not to disturb anyone. (However, if there is no sign prohibiting "No Turn On Red")

33) America - is when you get a job you need experience and you need experience to get a job. (I would say this: to get a job need experience and the experience of job search and interview techniques.)

34) America - this is when the centenary grandmother drives a convertible. (However, see this more than once!)

35) America - this is when you are not afraid of the police on the road, because you did not break anything. (The Truth)

36) America - this is when a policeman stopped for violating the speed smiled asks you in such a hurry and may regret not give a penalty, but simply to warn and to wish you a good day. (True !!! Just recently this was with me!)

37) America- it is no surprise when his Iphone. (It is true. I think I'm here - the only one who does not have the iPhone)

38) America - this is when you see unfamiliar brands of machines. (The Truth)

39) America - this is where at each step there are Protestant churches. (Oh yeah!)

40) America - this is when they pray for the president. (The Truth)

41) America - this is where Russian children do not know Russian. (Unfortunately, I've seen similar in many Russian families where mom and dad - Russian)

42) America - is when Georgia (Georgia) think it's staff. (The Truth!)
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES