You just do not know Russian

Модератор: zlata

You just do not know Russian

Сообщение DARPA » 17 апр 2015, 23:48

Hammer, mammalian, yayki ... Everyone remembers the words of films about the Nazis. And I remember a story my grandmother how all this was repeated at the end of the war, but a little differently.

Through the village in which she lived, drove a column of prisoners Krauts. And these are dirty, ragged Fritz came to the Russian in the yard and tried to change the self-made toys, clay whistles and stuff for something to eat.

Came to him only one, and the words "Liebe, katoshe" (bread, potatoes) started stretching them their homemade. And they gave him food. And many were given. For there to these miserable people have some feelings of hatred, and was a pity and love of Christ. Yes, you could spit in his face, whack poker - no one would not say a word, but did not.

When the Germans took what they gave him, he shook hands and he wept silently. Tears ran down his sunken, unshaven cheeks. He some how able to squeeze out "Danke!" His okriknul convoy, and he walked to the column. The family grandmother at that time there were three funerals. Here is such a he, a Russian ...

Defeat the enemy - is in Russian. But showboat already defeated enemy - no. And when I say that you say, Russian, zloradstvuete about what is happening in Ukraine, I always remember the story, and I can say that you just do not know Russian.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES