Thailand says Russian '' Come bye! ''

Модератор: zlata

Thailand says Russian '' Come bye! ''

Сообщение DARPA » 01 окт 2015, 03:28

They return to Russia. So massively that it has become like a flight. The Russians, flooded Thailand in recent years, holding on to it until blue in the face, cutting down the costs, but always can not continue. Collapsed in the past year the ruble expelled from the country of eternal summer first of those whose income comes in the Russian currency, and spent - in Thai. But many remained, hoping to wait out the '' temporary difficulties ''. More spring seemed to many that the crisis - this is just bad, but short sleep. Here come the fall, everything will return as promised by the government, and we again zazhivёm and fun in abundance, at work.

But no. The problem is intensified, and the end-edge of sight. In the spring and summer of the sail, those who spent a financial cushion. If earlier for a normal life in Pattaya enough 40-50000 rubles for two, but now this amount increased to 100 thousand. If you have school-age children, multiply that figure in half to two times. And this fall, finally realizing that the Russian tourists, and with them - and work - this year will not be, in the cold latitudes native perennial zasobiralis even the old-timers ...

'' Thai '' group on Facebook become reminiscent of a prayer for the dying, or an obituary for a living, but to go back to Russia.

Even the portraits there, all as a cemetery. This is the cemetery - the broken plans and unfulfilled hopes.

They return a joyful hooting compatriots. Envy, malice and schadenfreude - the spiritual ties of the three, which holds the majority of self-consciousness of Russians, there is nothing new. Whether sdohshaya cow from a neighbor or someone's broken lives, everything will fit for joy. Let me a little spoiled their holiday, even a little. Today we bought tickets to a favorite Thailand, two with small month, the second half of winter. Just $ 620 for two people, using a tariff glitch AirChina.

By the way, while it is running, you can have time to jump on a departing train Thai! Destination Phuket from Moscow, flight from Bangkok back to Minsk. Enjoy, and thank me))

Who will replace the Russian who left? The Chinese. For many, it remained our only chance. Pattaya pharmacy network '' Dr.Holland '' urgently opened 8 Chinese brunches and rewrites the names of local creams and oils from Russian into Chinese characters. Pathetic restaurant '' Moscow ', the closing of which I predicted last winter, have brought all the furniture, and Chinese fast food that the neighborhood thrive. My good friend Eugene Vinogradov, the owner of the pharmacy '' We Kukusi '' switched mainly to trade on the Internet. The most famous Pattaya '' Russian market is '' too quickly kitaeziruetsya, and soon will become a subsidiary of Chinatown.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES