What exactly can not mention for interviews

Модератор: zlata

What exactly can not mention for interviews

Сообщение DARPA » 06 окт 2015, 20:57

Many were probably so - are interviewed, and then you had a failure, and you do not understand, what that asshole did not like, okay well communicated?

In general, the situation is reminiscent of a date with a virgin, just blurted out what is wrong, and now she rolls her eyes and faints.

In this post I will talk about the top topics that are just not worth mentioning during the interview. And for those who read me the first time, I repeat, do not scold me personally as HR.

I am an experienced person, and other positive factors, I do not pay attention to any chudinki that really every person.

However, many HR managers are an example of intolerance, and that's what they can scare.

1. Past experience does not match the current profession.

Many people cardboard mindset. They see others in the form of a set of parameters, and if one of the parameters will fall out of their picture of the world, it can bring down all the settings.

For example, a person arranged for the position of project manager. HR looks resume. So, at the last place of work of the project manager, the previous client manager, normally, a year ahead of a sales representative, and then there is specified? On both, the loader!

And for many, the man who once worked as a loader, loader remains forever. Despite the fact that he tried to get an education developed.
It is useless to something to explain, you just need to accept it as a fact in the minds of many people are born with "noble" professions office plankton, and can not sully themselves some unworthy operating activities, their perception is spot on biography, remains man forever.

Therefore it is better simply not to mention that once you have unloaded the cars, engaged in or sanding the parquet, if satisfied with the work, where it is assumed the management of large projects. Of course, many of the insanity in my head no, but there are also those for whom it is important.

2. Custom subculture, hobbies, and other non-compliance with the proposed positions.

Many in his youth, but it also happens in adulthood, engaged in all sorts of crap. Someone was a punk, goth someone, someone is still hanging in the closet khaki pants, in which they go to concerts ultra-Trash Metal Group. Someone is interested to oblivion Warcraft, or rides a meeting of bards, where campfire drinking vodka and singing for the whole park, scaring passers-by leaping singing "swing dome of the sky ..."

All this can injure the delicate soul of the personnel manager. According to him, mentioning such is simply not well, if only because it contradicts the idea of ​​the perfect job seeker in terms of corporate culture, and many of them among other things like take away from time to time talk a little aside to learn a little about his personal life Jobseekers.

And yes, because of social networks is better to remove defaming pictures.

3. Problems.

Never, never mentioned their problems. On mortgage, health, the daughter who decided to leave the monastery, his wife izmenschitsa due to which you are willing to work overtime if only not to see it, especially - money problems. Even if you feel that your problems will be on hand to the employer - "have a mortgage - so will try and run away," do not mention. Take it as a dogma.

People take you to a job that you have decided their problems, and did not think about their own.

Finally, the most important thing.

4. True.

- What is your biggest flaw?
- I always tell the truth
- But I think it is not a disadvantage!
- I FSUs nd what you think!

Nobody is waiting for you at the interview truth. HR's not so naive fools to hope for the truth. And if you believe that the truth is to speak because your openness will appreciate, I can tell you for sure - will not appreciate. Most would consider inadequate.

Pravdoruba no one likes. So do not tell the truth - about your boss, subordinates, working relationship, and not very fun occasions.

In a previous post I wrote exactly what you should not lie to you, but it only applies to the objective facts - for example the supply ripped off, or do not complete the task.

Subjectively, the truth - the opinion of the person or "true" assessment of their personal qualities, especially if it is an understatement, or vice versa, inadequately inflated, hardly anyone will appreciate.

People are waiting for is not it, and a beautiful fairy tale, and if you can not, then at least try very hard on a new place to implement.

So, I tried to capture some of the most popular mistakes in building relationships during the first negotiations. But, of course, there are many nuances that it is possible to write an entire book.

If you have something to say, write in kammenty, then there will be a new post with the analysis of other nuances.

In the next post will be the top most common mistakes encountered in building relationships with the head. I mean, when you're already employed.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES