Scam Olympic scale in Krasnaya Polyana in NY 2016 NEW

Модератор: zlata

Scam Olympic scale in Krasnaya Polyana in NY 2016 NEW

Сообщение DARPA » 18 янв 2016, 13:16

Today nobody Anatoly Ivanov at the Sochi forum wrote his impressions from a New Year holiday in the best Russian ski resort. He wrote very emotional, I cut, leaving its main claim. Check out:
Action began immediately upon arrival in the Adler ...
15-20 minutes waiting for the main luggage and 1.5 hours (!!!!) to ski !!! Obviously, they flew another flight.
At the exit, I was waiting for the next surprise - the price of a taxi! Exactly two and a half times higher! Well, the new year, the peak season, I calmed myself until went to Adler hotel, then have to use public transport. In the end, there is also "swallow" that's going to use it.
Maybe someone had a question - why as an option for accommodation I chose Adler, given that the ride I'll be glade - 70 km, do not dazzle - the answer is simple - I was not ready to pay 100 000 rub only Room (!) in the area of ​​Polyana and is for modest apartments in "Hotel Ashot", near Gorky Gorod. Who does not know - from them to the Rosa Khutor cut 40 more minutes, but with skis and full ammo hours 3. Who is riding, he knows). Therefore, the plan was simple. Meet ng, sober :) and go to the clearing for a taxi. I leave there equipment in the storage room, and then, every day I ride to swallow from the "Olympic Park - Rose Farm" and safely shave the slopes :).
Swallow - 140r back and forth, locker for skis and other things - 350r a day and everything is super. Rolling in the Rose sleep Adler. Oh, how I was wrong ..
The first eye-opener for me was the price of a taxi to Polyana January 2 - 2 500 rubles to one side, against the thousands of standard. Sending forest taxi driver, drank their own power station at the Olympic Park, the benefit settled in the 5-minute walk away. I reach the cashier 140r ticket there and back, and he told me gleefully reports that due to the seasonal prices rose to 700r !!! My eyes got into the back of the head region. Railways course loves periodically index cards, but that's soooo ... 5-five times !! This is something new!! Bravo to the new Minister! Wishing, all officials to pull themselves on the tonsils, and buy food for the 700r.
After the morning of the race with the equipment to the station, I decided to leave Rose and Slides on 2-3 days and then go to Gazprom. Convenient and fast. Out of the station, 20-30 steps and you are on a lift Alpica Gazprom. I went to the cashier and hand indicated on the official website of the daily ski pass 3600r for 3 days and 350r of the locker. Cashier surprises me another surprise - prices listed on the site are valid only after the 11th of January!
Moreover, I was smart enough not to buy a ski pass remotely, via the website, but those who did oralis in neighboring windows and demanded a refund. This site Gazprom NO-thing was said about the holiday and other tariff.
By purchasing a ski pass and locker, I go to search box and see what I sold the locker for shoes! A locker for the equipment - 500r! Back to the cashier, a devil ?! The site is black and white - Locker - 350r! Without any divisions in the shoe and ski.
After killing a lot of time on the crazy lines at the ticket and the proceedings finally go to the lifts, I stand for about 30 minutes, be in line and sit in the booth for 20 persons (Alpica). And here I was waiting for the next revelation. Tourists! In literally washed away! Not skiers and bordistov and ordinary tourists! In the shoes !! Guys!!! This ski resort in the ski season !!! What the devil are coming to you at this time ??? !!! You have 9 months of the year on a visual tour !! Why does this have to do in the season ??!
Looking ahead, I want to say that it was the first and last 30 minutes of waiting for the entire rest of the landing from 30 December to 9 January! Further, the bare minimum - 1 hour! Record - 3 hours 10 minutes (!!!!) on the Rosa Khutor to lift the "Caucasian Express." It was a complete finish !!! Sheer! Think about it! Exactly half of the queue - the tourists !!! What is it like?! Neither one of the world this is no resort! No one! Try Andorra in the ski season to buy a ticket at the lift of the series "I'll just see." No, you sure it will sell a skipass for the day! And you'll never buy because regret paying the money for the "just watch". But managers of Krasnaya Polyana decided to spit on the idea and everyone's comfort and, therefore, together with the ski pass, began to sell tickets to "just look" for 1 thousand p. person! Of course, the lift "taken out"!
Coming to the final Alpica Gazprom, I look around and realize that the resort is not designed for people with average incomes. Standard mini-bars and resto at the top, no! Only pricey restaurants, packed to capacity. But eating only snow. Since pay 250r for the hotdog that at the bottom of the lift is 120r hand does not rise. Realizing that pisdet-eat-I was lucky enough to have a drink until the end of riding, going to look for the black / red runs and realize that they are all closed. Miller celebrates its DR Ride your blue and green. At the box office, somehow forgot to report it. Unfolded, the food down and get an answer - the money for the ski passes for the reasons: "I do not like the weather conditions, I am unhappy with the quality and quantity" - do not come back!
What to do to receive the equipment and food at Rosa Khutor, where I was met by the third working fund of 9! And every people in Scoop for sausage! Again, 50 to 50. Half of the tourists, half of skiers.
Of the additions of Rosa Khutor.
1) Crazy queues everywhere and do not think that "of course, a lot of people came." Yes, come, but if the staff "did not sleep in the shafts," was trained and worked quickly and accurately - these same line would be cut in half in a time warp. A simple example. In all normal foreign resorts - every seat in the riser Uploaded! Resolves this staff! Situation - "I'm going with this, and this will not go" is not and can not be! Cast out of the queue! I never remember that in the season - at least one seat was empty, if only in the most extreme cases, when someone fell on landing and crawled to the side. We - every second, "bench" (!) Was leaving half empty! Attendant though henna!
2) Luggage storage - lockers. Yes, the season is always a problem with them. Everywhere. But, comrades, this is in any gate not climbing. On a huge Olympic Kurota Rosa Khutor + -200 lockers !! What is it like???!!! Are you kidding or what ?! People are literally on duty in shifts, waiting for the next available Locker! We fought for it! Just fight! The Christmas and New Year! This is where good ?! But that's not all! Lockers are for a day! 24 hours! Late for 5 minutes - was the next day! If you continue to ride - not a problem, but if not ?! Why pay for 5 minutes late as the day to pick up their equipment ?! I happened to such a situation, but I arrived 5 minutes after the end of the lease time -loker does not open and the box office demanding full payment of the next day to pick up their equipment. Zashibis. As a result, police were called from the OP "Krasnaya Polyana" - decided the question for 5 minutes, for which she obeisance and thank you so much! It was not about the money, it was the principle. After permanent financial scam, in truth, an Olympic scale, throughout the holiday, this situation has become "a matter of life." Blunt snout stupid as cattle-managerov at the information center of the resort, "Rose Farm, a second change as soon as the hall became our home police! It turned out that everything can be solved and all claims the right! These are the miracles!
3) Trails. Wonderful! Work snowcat - "2". In the morning otratrachili haphazardly all. The fact that the slopes ratrachit need at least twice a day, in standard mode, it is in addition to preparing for evening skating at Rosa Khutor and other resorts - "hear not heard!"
4) Drunken dolboyaschery on roads and overcrowded trauma centers around the Black Sea coast. This is something incredible. I swear the first time I saw so many drunks and generally drunk on the ski slopes, which in this case is also a ride can not. As I dodged me a couple of times seriously hooked. And about the perpetual idiocy of our tourists in general, that "reckless in principle" does not want to talk. After all, the logic of their iron !: "What's complicated, I school cross-country skiing, and everything is rolling, you will think."
Here's how to all. It remains to add about the prices in the cafes, shops and restaurants in Krasnaya Polyana in this period, of course, they are initially 30% higher Sochi counterparts, but this time the price tags painted on the go! I would formulate as follows: prices have risen in direct proportion to the number of staying guests! Well done! Give us five years in 10 days!
Summary. For spent on Krasnaya Polyana money - I would easily roll into Andorra, for the same period and under the same conditions! But at the same time, I have not spent would not grams nerves perfectly rested and skated great. But in fact, I have a surplus of negative impressions from daily shootouts and zero eeffekt on vacation in the season at the Olympic resort, which has every chance to be normal. When other local managers and employees. I hope that this review will read someone from the Office of the Kremlin and take action. And then, with the power it is insulting!
In Sochi I ski ride ... no one in the French Alps, riding in Andorra, which he recalls, skated, and in Sochi no. Is it all there badly, according to Anatoly?
In the story of Anatoly confused me is that on the one hand, he is indignant battened down prices, on the other hand wants to cut the price of tourists who gives an additional burden on the infrastructure of the resort. It does not happen. I think the high prices and so they cut off a significant portion of potential tourists, otherwise Anatoly lift never got to. Here, as with paid parking, adjust the imbalance of supply and demand can be either cost or queue.
In the meantime, I'm going to travel around our ski resorts, to see where how things are. Soon there will be reports.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES