It is a shame pale fitonyashek: we lie not only Photoshop

Модератор: zlata

It is a shame pale fitonyashek: we lie not only Photoshop

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 19 мар 2016, 13:12

Wondering gullibility of people carrying money in MMM or believe in the holy social mortgage, we do sometimes fall victim to a convincing lie. For example, we sincerely believe that the so-called perfect face and body in the pictures in glossy magazines - is downright golimy photoshop, but that's fitonyashki ... They're real, they're healthy lifestyle! At this point, I recall a corresponding clip of "Leningrad". And that's why.

Snapshots "at home" do not cause suspicion. Really not be the same person Photoshop, for example, to selfie instagrama, and, some kondovye in truselyah on goal from the ass? But let's look.

Thanks to my good friend and adviser Dime. He asked me to look at the detail in the picture below. Look at the reflection of the waist (photo right). Do not you think that it is different from the "pesochnochasovoy" form that we see in the foreground? I dug a couple of pictures, but unless one is alive princess online? Look, and at the bottom again.

These photos are carefully removed from Ineta. They exist in the cache, but the sites are deleted shamelessly. Is there a reason so famously erase? Yes, probably. Nobody wants shlopotat reduction factor I, for insulting flagonositsy main platform. But, hopefully, twice for the same offense is not punished. So the second time I paid attention to zabubennoe lies. No such "super-shapes" no. However, not even in the form of business, and in the very ... boards, listen to some fitness Gurin call pigs, chickens and other fauna.

And because people listen! For example, many of fitonyashki LJ audience (your finger will not stick, but now I know it) sincerely believed that the protein-nizya nizya. And baaalshoy surprised to learn that the man who propagated the "pure cheese" breakfast cup matrix. Bedrooms, Th. But it is not advertised, because after the dethronement of Queen falls into disgrace and gullible suite.

But this miraculous transformation ...

... Explains all that, too, only cheese achieves results. Man, tell me what brand in the curd contains hormone somatropin growth? I will not buy this brand, do not want to have my nose up or foot size increased. It's, you know, the side effects of the injection of so-called "peptides". If I'm in my secret life did not work full-time copywriter a web office, delivering sportpit, I would have kept quiet, and so here we used to read a warning to particularly ambitious strokes. And I know the symptoms even in the morning waking up and not having to fill in the body the first liter of coffee.

Look carefully at their noses "before and after". If you see a clear trend towards an increase in facial features, you can be sure: no rigid pharma has not done. In this sport lady will threaten strike dead the bar first, who doubt the authenticity of the muscles, naetoy cheese one.

So who do we have here a pig? Perhaps it is time to revise the labels on the boobs and give personal noses to those who tells everyone how to properly put in shape, while openly lying, and about methods, and about the results. The most offensive, that it was because of this lies people run like hounds dog for a mechanical rabbit, exhausting themselves, torturing curd, and then break the teeth of the soulless iron toy sewn in hare pelt. Fitness guressy desperately telling lies about how it is necessary to achieve results, in fact genuinely fear that someone does something to reach. Reminds me of the stepmother of Snow White. With a magic mirror and a poisoned apple.

Hopefully, someone will think seriously after today's publication about how not to run, dropping drool for this very illusory bait that will offensive frustration.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES