The rules below are subject to change - so always check all the information yourself before using it in the official government sources of the PRC authorities and by calling: China area code +12345
"14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home or centralized isolation + 7 days of health monitoring."
Direct flights from Hong Kong to Beijing
Have a valid negative nucleic acid test certificate issued by a medical institution recognized by the government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region within 7 days.
“14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home or centralized isolation
(1) Self-measurement of body temperature twice a day in the morning and evening. Do not go outside if necessary, especially avoid crowded places. You must wear a mask when you go outside. Don't participate in meetings. If you have a fever, cough and other unpleasant symptoms, you should consult a doctor in time.
(2) Conduct 6 nucleic acid tests during the isolation observation period and public health screening; for those who have been researched and recognized in the spotlight, the frequency of nucleic acid tests should be increased accordingly.
2. For immigrants going to the three provinces of Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Anhui
"3 + 11":
After a three-day quarantine in Shanghai, they were taken to the area in a closed loop and continued to be quarantined for 11 days. That is, on the 4th day of the designated quarantine, the three provinces will organize special vehicles to transfer the relevant personnel who meet the relocation requirements from the quarantine point to the destination of the three provinces in a closed loop, and continue to carry out follow-up activities. health monitoring until the end of the 14-day period.
For those who experience abnormalities while in Shanghai (positive for nucleic acid or antibodies, symptomatic, close contacts, etc.), follow the original procedures in Shanghai for examination, diagnosis and treatment or centralized isolation for medical observation in within 14 days.
3. For immigrants arriving in other provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities outside of Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Anhui:
A 14-day centralized quarantine health monitoring has been introduced. After the quarantine is lifted, immigrants who continue to stay in this city will be connected to the community in which they live in hotels or other temporary residences in a timely manner, and their body temperature and health will be monitored, and they will be strongly advised to take nucleic acid tests on time .
Implement isolation measures "14 days + 7 days of stay at home." A 14-day centralized medical supervision quarantine measure has been implemented for incoming personnel, as well as a 7-day community-managed quarantine measure.
The 14-day quarantine is strictly enforced for Hong Kong immigrants. Upon completion, a 7-day public health test is required. Nucleic acid tests are performed on days 2 and 7. If a positive case is found, genetic sequencing should be performed. carried out as soon as possible.
2. GUANGZHOU issued the latest announcement: the policy of isolating foreign immigrants has changed.
As of October 20, the quarantine policy has been changed from "centralized quarantine for 14 days + home quarantine for 7 days" to "centralized quarantine for 21 days". The frequency of nucleic acid sampling and testing was adjusted to: 1, 2, 3, 7, 14, 17, 19, 21 days; a rapid transfer mechanism was set up and all immigrants returned to Guangzhou after the end of the centralized lockdown period. in other cities for 14 days will be transferred to the hotel in a closed cycle for centralized isolation for 7 days.
3. For immigrants who arrived in Guangdong (except Shenzhen and Guangzhou): "14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home isolation." Persons who do not have the conditions for conducting home rehabilitation should continue to carry out centralized quarantine medical supervision for 7 days at the original centralized quarantine place. During the 14-day quarantine period at the hotel, all foreign immigrants will undergo a nucleic acid test on the first, seventh and 14th day, respectively; during the community management period, the nucleic acid test will be performed on the 21st day, a total of 4 times.
For immigrants from countries and regions where new mutant viruses have been discovered, such as the UK, nucleic acid tests will be performed on the first, fourth, seventh and 14th day of the 14-day hotel quarantine period.
4. Immigration personnel whose purpose is outside the province:
After the completion of the 14-day centralized quarantine and observation, those who can provide valid air tickets, bus tickets and ferry tickets must take personal protective measures after the quarantine is lifted.
5. People entering from outside the province:
In the past 21 days (less than 7 days after the lifting of quarantine) there is a history of travel abroad and accommodation, please follow the relevant national requirements to conduct a new corona nucleic acid test in time before departure, and report it to your branch, hotel or destination as soon as you arrive in Guangdong.
Local community committees (village committees) report, try to avoid going to public and crowded places, take personal protection measures, body temperature monitoring and other health management measures through the "Guangdong Provincial Affairs" WeChat applet, on the "Yuekang Code" Personal Health Declaration.
6. Those entering Guangdong from Hong Kong via Shenzhen Port and Zhuhai Port of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge must have a negative nucleic acid test report within 24 hours. When entering the country, you must have a paper report with a negative nucleic acid test result within 24 hours issued by a qualified testing agency recognized by the governments of Guangdong and Hong Kong, and accept "14-day centralized quarantine + 7-day home quarantine". Important official business personnel, cross-border truck drivers and other personnel exempted from entry must be carried out in accordance with current regulations.
After 14 days of intensive medical surveillance for foreign personnel arriving in Xiamen, the district health bureaus in Xiamen will arrange 7 days of supervised medical surveillance and conduct a nucleic acid test on the 7th day of the controlled medical surveillance period. The rest of the staff will leave Xiamen immediately after the 14-day period has elapsed (arriving passengers whose destination is outside of Xiamen or Fujian are sent to the return transport and are not allowed to stay in Xiamen).
1. People entering from Sichuan Province:
Centralized isolation "14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of health monitoring."
During the medical follow-up period, nasopharyngeal swabs were collected on days 1, 7, and 14 to complete nucleic acid testing. On the 14th day, at least 2 reagents must be used for parallel testing (in principle, in different research institutions) Antibody testing is not carried out with vaccination against the new coronavirus. If antibody testing has been performed, the results will not be used as a basis for medical evaluation and diagnosis.
After the quarantine is lifted, immigrants will be returned to the area in a closed loop (people from other provinces must be sent to the airport and train station in a closed loop), involved in community management, and health monitoring and personal control will be carried out. protection for 7 days, avoid participating in collection activities and report to the public twice a day. A nucleic acid test will be performed on day 7 to determine body temperature and symptoms.
2. Incoming personnel at ports outside the province:
After the 14-day centralized quarantine, the first station when entering (returning) Sichuan will not be subject to centralized or home quarantine, and will be managed in accordance with the requirements for immigration from our province port after the centralized quarantine is lifted.
"14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home isolation + 7 days of health monitoring", during which 3 nucleic acid tests.
2. People entering from different places:
During the quarantine period, after 2 nucleic acid tests (at least 1 day apart) and 1 serum antibody test are negative, you can proceed to home observation at the entry quarantine site after 7 days of concentrated quarantine; if local unconditional quarantine surveillance continues
"14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home isolation + 7 days of self-monitoring."
2. People entering the country from other provinces and cities who have been released from quarantine:
Those who can provide evidence of quarantine release and nucleic acid testing will be subject to 7 days home quarantine + 7 days self-health control; those unable to provide evidence will need 14 days of centralized quarantine + 7 days of smart home + 7 days of self-monitoring.
All people who have lived overseas (including Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau) for 14 days and come to Fujian from Fujian will be subject to 14 days of intensive medical observation and nucleic acid testing.
“14 days of centralized quarantine + 14 days of home health monitoring” At least 4 nucleic acid tests during the centralized quarantine period and at least 2 nucleic acid tests during the home health monitoring period.
Returnees and returnees who entered the country and underwent a 14-day centralized quarantine there:
Continue 14-day home health monitoring and nucleic acid testing as soon as possible. A minimum of three nucleic acid tests will be performed during the home health monitoring period.
1. For those who come to cities in the province from low-risk prefectures and cities outside the province:
You can pass freely and orderly with the green "health code" code, you do not need to check the negative nucleic acid test certificate, and there is no need to carry out daily health monitoring.
2. For four types of key industry personnel returning from low-risk areas outside the province to cities in the province (cold chain food chain import workers, port direct contact with imported goods, quarantine workers, vehicle workers): within 7 days . checks A negative nucleic acid test proves that there is no need for daily health monitoring.
3. For people returning to rural areas of the province from low-risk areas outside the province:
Verify negative nucleic acid test certificate within 7 days, and conduct daily health monitoring for 14 days.
4. For those returning to cities within the province who are at low risk of leaving from outside the province, but are at medium risk in the local city (the municipality is a district):
Negative nucleic acid test certificate within 7 days of testing, no daily health check required.
5. For those returning to Zhejiang from counties (cities, districts) or towns (streets) in medium-risk areas where sporadic cases or localized epidemics have occurred:
After verifying the negative certificate of the nucleic acid test within 3 days, perform "7-day home health monitoring + 7-day daily health monitoring".
6. For high and medium risk areas where there are many outbreaks and the implementation of global closed management, people who return to Zhejiang from the cities or counties (cities, districts) where they are located:
After confirming a negative nucleic acid test result within 3 days, perform "14 days of centralized quarantine medical supervision or home health monitoring + 7 days of daily health monitoring."
7. For ordinary returnees in the provinces, whether they are moving through cities or counties or returning on rural or urban Chinese New Year, they can pass freely and orderly with the green "Health Code" code without the need for a negative test. nucleic acid test certificate, and no need to carry out daily health monitoring.
8. For four types of key industry personnel in the province (cold chain food chain import workers, port direct contact with imported goods, quarantine workers, vehicle workers) who return to rural areas: check for a negative nucleic acid test result within 7 days . Perform daily health monitoring for 14 days.
People entering Hebei from overseas:
"14 days of concentration / home isolation + 14 days of home medical examination"
All foreigners entering Hebei must undergo a nucleic acid test. They will be quarantined for 14 days in permanent residences in Hebei and 14 days in designated hotels for centralized medical supervision if they do not have a permanent residence. Immigration personnel released from centralized isolation must consciously undergo a 14-day home medical examination.
1. Incoming personnel from this province (Zhengzhou):
"14 days of central isolation + 7 days of home medical observation + 1 nucleic acid + 1 serum antibody test"
2. Returnees and returnees quarantined for 14 days at the first port of entry:
(1) Zhengzhou: continue home medical supervision for 7 days + 1 nucleic acid test + 1 serum antibody test.
(2) Luoyang: Continue home isolation for 14 days + 2 nucleic acid tests.
Persons coming to Hubei from abroad: "14 days of centralized isolation";
People arriving in Hubei from overseas and heading to Wuhan: "14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home isolation + 14 days of public health."
Entry: "14 days of centralized isolation (first entry point) + 7 days of centralized isolation (residence) + 7 days of home health monitoring." Conduct 14 days of centralized quarantine medical surveillance at the first entry point and conduct 2 nucleic acid tests;
In principle, after returning to the place of residence, a 7-day central quarantine medical observation will be carried out and a nucleic acid test will be carried out. In special cases, home quarantine medical supervision can be carried out after the approval of the local headquarters;
After the abolition of quarantine medical supervision, home health monitoring was introduced for 7 days, and then it was included in the network management.
1. People who enter directly from abroad through our province:
"21 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home medical supervision."
Perform a nucleic acid test on days 1, 7, 14, and 21 of centralized isolation. Those who test negative will be followed up at home for 7 days and the nucleic acid test will be performed on day 7 home follow up
2. The 14-day centralized quarantine for arrivals in Jiangxi has been lifted at the first port of entry to other provinces:
Go to "7 days of central isolation + 7 days of home observation".
Perform a nucleic acid test on days 1 and 7 of centralized quarantine. If the test result is negative, follow up at home for an additional 7 days and do a nucleic acid test on day 7 of home follow up. test result is negative, take personal protective measures Under the room may leak in an orderly manner.
1. People entering the country from the port of Shandong:
"14 days of central isolation + 2 nucleic acid tests."
2. Personnel entering the ports of other provinces:
You must transfer to a plane to arrive in Shandong, and you are not allowed to use other modes of transport without permission.
Entry staff: "14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home health monitoring."
“14 days of centralized isolation + 14 days of home isolation.”
1. Immigrants from Taiyuan:
“14 days of centralized isolation (4 nucleic acid tests + 2 antibody tests) + 14 days of home isolation (2 nucleic acid tests + 2 antibody tests).”
2. Those who entered the centralized quarantine in the ports of other provinces after 14 days expired:
Continue implementing "14-day home quarantine (2 nucleic acid tests + 2 antibody tests)".
"14 days of centralized quarantine + 7 days of home quarantine" Dual detection of novel coronavirus nucleic acid and specific antibodies will be carried out on "Day 1", "Day 7" of entry and before quarantine.
People entering Tianjin from other ports in China:
(1) After 14 days of quarantine in other ports, people in Tianjin will be quarantined at home for 7 days.
(2) Those who entered Tianjin for more than 21 days and less than 28 days must provide a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 3 days prior to arrival in Tianjin.
3. For those who enter the country through the "Express Channel":
Strictly implement two-day centralized quarantine, fully closed-loop point-to-point reopening for 21 days, and release of controls and controls after a negative nucleic acid test result at days 7, 13, and 21.
1. Incoming personnel:
(1) Nanjing: "14 days of centralized isolation + 14 days of home isolation."
Nucleic acid testing will be performed on day 3 (48 hours later) and day 14 of medical observation in home isolation. Individuals who are both negative can be included in routine management. During the period of home isolation supervision and closed-loop control, it is not allowed to leave the dwelling or the place of closed-loop control.
(2) Suzhou: After the 14-day centralized quarantine period expires at the first entry point, quarantine will continue to be enforced at home for 14 days. Me and my family members stay at home for 14 days after the quarantine is lifted, reduce the number of going out, do not participate in social activities, do not go to public places and perform 2 new nucleic acid tests for coronavirus on time.
(3) Xuzhou: After the 14-day centralized quarantine at the first entry point has expired and quarantine has been lifted, home quarantine will continue for 14 days.
2. For those entering from Shanghai, "3+11" conditional transshipment and isolation measures will be applied.
1. Has a history of residence in Macau for 14 days and no history of residence in foreign countries or other overseas regions for 14 days: with a green health code code (or signing the "Personal Health Declaration Form") and a negative certificate 7- daily verification test, this is normal.
2. Persons with a history of overseas travel and residence in other provinces who have entered the country for less than 14 days: entry is prohibited.
3. Those who entered the country for less than 21 days: must have a nucleic acid test certificate within 7 days and issue an isolation certificate; continue to conduct 7-day monitoring of well-being; actively log into the health code system on the day of arrival to register individual information, apply for a health code, and register according to your daily health status. On the 7th day of health monitoring, contact your nearest nucleic acid testing agency for a free nucleic acid test.
1. Immigration to Heilongjiang Port: 14 days of centralized isolation + 14 days of home isolation + 3 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test (IgM and IgG).
2. Those who return after the 14-day quarantine period at the first port of entry:
(1) Daqing: continue 7 days of concentrated isolation + 7 days of home isolation.
(2) Heihe: Continue quarantine for 7 days (2 nucleic acid tests + 1 antibody test during the period) + 7 days home quarantine (1 nucleic acid test during the period).
1. Returnees from high-risk overseas countries: "14 days of centralized quarantine (at port of entry) + 14 days of centralized quarantine (after returning to Jilin)".
2. Persons returning from other foreign countries: "14 days of centralized isolation (at the port of entry) + 7 days of centralized isolation (after returning to Jilin) + 7 days of isolation at home."
1. Immigration staff: "14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home isolation (concentrated isolation for those who do not meet home isolation requirements) + 7 days of public health surveillance."
During the isolation period, two nucleic acid tests and one serum antibody test will be performed. After the completion of two “+7” prevention and control measures, nucleic acid tests will be performed once.
2. Persons entering from other provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities): undergo 14 days of centralized quarantine at the place of entry and obtain a quarantine release certificate. After returning (arriving in) Liaoning, follow the "+ 7 + 7" prevention and control measures in the destination city.
Those entering Liaoning from other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) who have not completed the 14-day quarantine and do not return to Liaoning should undergo nucleic acid testing as soon as possible after returning to Liaoning and re-implement the "14 + 7 +". 7” insulation control.
3. The 7-day home quarantine must comply with the conditions of living alone, and during the home quarantine period, you can not go out or contact other people.
4. 7-day monitoring of public health.
(1) Do not go out unless necessary, actively refuse others to visit, wear a mask when you need to go out, do not use public transportation, try to avoid contact with others, and do not participate in gatherings such as dinner parties.
(2) Measure body temperature daily and inform the public about body temperature and health status.
5. The "Health Code" turns red when immigration personnel undergo a 14-day quarantine medical observation. After the 14-day centralized quarantine was lifted, the “health code” turned yellow. "+7" Nucleic acid test in home quarantine is negative, when home quarantine is lifted, the community states that the person who has lifted home quarantine will be transferred to the green "health code".
INTERNAL MONGOLIA AUTONOMOUS REGION
People coming and returning from abroad: "14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home isolation + 3 nucleic acid tests (testing on days 1, 14 and 21)". Those who do not meet home isolation requirements will be subject to 7 days of centralized isolation for medical observation.
NINGXIA HUI AUTONOMOUS REGION
Those who came from abroad and returned to Nanjing were quarantined and observed for 14 days, and nucleic acid tests were immediately carried out.
14 days of centralized isolation + 7 days of home isolation. After a 14-day quarantine in the city of the first port of entry, the nucleic acid test is negative, the patient is young and undergoing medical observation. On the 7th day, he is given a nucleic acid test. If the result is negative, he can work and live normally.
1. People entering the province: "14 days of centralized isolation + 14 days of home health monitoring."
5 nucleic acid tests: 1 nucleic acid test will be performed on entry day or the next day, days 3-7, 14, 21 and 28.
Home health monitoring: in principle, do not leave home for the first 7 days, do not participate in dinners and gatherings outside the home, and do not have contact with people other than family members; with those who really need to go out in the next 7 days. Within 7 days, you can go outside in an organized manner, but you must strictly observe personal protective measures. Avoid going to crowded places, attending gatherings, and avoid using public transportation such as the subway and buses.
2. People who arrive and return to Guizhou at the first station outside the province: they are quarantined at the first station for less than 14 days, and they must be quarantined for 14 days after entering Guizhou (time starts from the day of entry. ) and quarantined directly from abroad.
GUANGXI ZHUANG AUTONOMOUS REGION
"14 days of centralized quarantine + 14 days of home quarantine + 2 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test."
(1) Those who enter Guangxi from the ports of the zone and return to Guangxi:
The epidemic prevention and control headquarters of the district city where the port is located organizes and implements the control measures "14 days of centralized quarantine medical supervision + 2 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test". For those who are normal after the medical examination after the expiration of the centralized isolation period, the centralized isolation center will go through the appropriate procedures to exit the isolation for them and they will be processed according to the destination of the immigrants.
(2) Those who enter and return to Guangxi at ports outside the zone:
In the past 14 days, those who returned to Guangxi from ports outside the zone must declare relevant information to the community (village) and destination unit in advance, and the community (village) must confirm their centralized medical surveillance of isolation, nucleic acid test, antibody test in serum and other relevant information. If no credible evidence is provided, control measures "14 days of central quarantine medical supervision + 14 days of home quarantine medical supervision + 2 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test" will be added; centralized quarantine medical supervision outside the district will be completed. 14 Those who return to Guizhou in the next few days will need to undergo "14 days of medical observation in home isolation + 2 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test."
XINJIANG UYGUR AUTONOMOUS REGION
1. Return to Xinjiang from low risk areas:
The green "health code" code and the bar code indicate that the temperature measurement is normal and can be performed in an orderly manner.
Centralized isolation for 14 days.
• Xinjiang travelers' home health test and nucleic acid test must be performed on the first, third, seventh, and 14th days (WeChat public account: elite delivery circle); travelers from other regions of Xinjiang must take a nucleic acid test. on the first, third, seventh and fourteenth days; on the third, seventh and fourteenth day, nucleic acid tests will be performed.
Historical people living in key areas: 14 days of concentrated isolation for 14 days + 7 days of home health monitoring + 7 days of health follow-up.
Tibet Autonomous Region
With the green code of the Tibetan Health Code, you can go through it in an orderly manner.
2. Return of personnel from medium and high risk areas:
Keep a negative nucleic acid test certificate for 3 days and quarantine for 14 days.
1. For those returning from low-risk areas to provincial cities: they can pass in an organized manner with a health code and a green route code.
2. For those returning home from low-risk areas: a negative novel coronavirus nucleic acid test report must be submitted within 7 days. The community (village group) is responsible for tracking and monitoring.
3. For people returning from medium-risk areas in China: 14-day community health management should be carried out strictly: Nucleic acid test should be carried out at the time of arrival in the community (village group) and at the end of 14-day health monitoring, private individuals must not leave their homes for 14 days. Family members do not participate in gatherings and gatherings.
4. For people returning from high-risk areas in China: centralized isolation and observation for 14 days, plus two nucleic acid tests and one antibody test.
5. Imported cold chain food chain workers, port direct contact with imported goods workers, quarantine workers, vehicle workers and other key groups: Negative new coronavirus nucleic acid test report required within 7 days.
Disclaimer Notice: You are solely responsible for any use of any information in this article and this website, be sure to check all information in official sources yourself before using