Coronavirus COVID19 on February 13, 2020 in Sanya, Hainan and China: statistics, quarantine and anti-epidemic rules
The Hainan Provincial Health Committee, China, reported that on February 13, 2020, 157 confirmed cases of 2019-nCoV pneumonia coronavirus, 4 deaths and 30 cases of recovery were reported in Hainan, China, see case statistics online map of the distribution of coronavirus 2019-nCoV pneumonia in Hainan, which is at the beginning of any article on our site. As of February 13, 2020, 59901 confirmed cases of coronavirus 2019-nCoV pneumonia, 1368 deaths and 6,175 cases of recovery.
The Hainan Provincial Health Committee, China has published guidelines for controlling the COVID19 coronavirus epidemic in Sanya, Haikou, and other cities in Hainan:
1. The government of Hainan, China has no plans to close cities for entry. Nevertheless, it recommends that people who intend to visit Hainan, China in order to find work, visit relatives, tourism or business not come in the next two weeks. For workers returning to Hainan, China to work, the consent of the employing organization is required, as well as registration in the application on WeChat.
2. In order to carry out work, the citywide and regional centers for combating the epidemic reserve the right to requisition (temporarily seize) the property of organizations and individuals, including premises, equipment, facilities and other material values. Upon seizure of the property, confirmation must be issued + after use, the property must be returned (or its value must be reimbursed).
3. The citywide and regional centers for combating the epidemic reserve the right to block the entrances and entrances to any urban areas, neighborhoods, individual buildings and premises in order to isolate patients and carriers of coronavirus, as well as persons who may be sick, and who came into contact with them citizens.
4. It is prohibited to discriminate between survivors and persons who were previously in quarantine. After recovery or confirmation of the absence of the disease after the observation period, medical institutions (or local centers for combating the epidemic) are required to issue confirmation of the absence of the disease, which can be used to enter public places, travel by public transport, visit workplaces and study normally.
5. The city-wide and regional centers for combating the epidemic reserve the right to prescribe, if necessary, the suspension of work, activities, studies, as well as to close or restrict the use of public places, prohibit mass events, and take preventive measures.
You can watch hundreds of videos of excursions on the island of Hainan here: https://vk.com/videos-51202698
Created: 13 February 2020