Like a man on foot or sons rescued from Ukraine

Like a man on foot or sons rescued from Ukraine

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 05 июн 2014, 23:06

It would be correct to insert the video, but my companion flatly refused to appear . Said that Ukraine still had relatives , and he seriously feared for them. In general , it is true or not - decide to prove nothing will.

It was so.

This morning left the parking lot, went to the gas station , the tank was almost dry . Rode , look - turn right on highway exits . Do nothing until the next not hold on . Out of the car to warm up , and it was still not hot . Looked around , look - white with Ukrainian Deviatiny rooms. In her two grown boys and aunt in his forties , and the owner of the machine next marking smokes . Approached , I ask - how are you , where what is happening there . Man does not even surprised , says - always ask sympathize ask whether need help. At one private zapravochke , 300 km from the border , fueling host saw them and ordered to fill full tank free. Elsewhere, in the Armenian cafe near Tula , fed at half price ... A guy says - did not expect such a reception . Checking , thought that there will gnobit that the ratio will be as vorogov proved quite the opposite.

Man, Gregory told (more paraphrase his words ) the following:

"We're out of Poltava, from Reshetylivka . We all quietly, almost normal life . Recently checkpoint set , military vehicles on the road a lot. Natsgvardiya often walks through the streets , all in black . Were first calm , then began men to get, documents require . Why not in the army , where you live and so on. to me the claims were not , I have a disability, chronic hypertensive I , but the kids almost twice taken . less than 18 marks in May , last year the school has finished . in school was often beaten , he kvoly . and this year would come in Engineering Institute , but that's war . vosemnatsat How 's knocked , immediately summons came . brought her district and two pravoseka . knock on the door , so Matusya Jr. in the rear window and expelled . itself opened the door - says not, walk somewhere . went, we searched all over the hut . underground did not look true, but we do not have an attic . senior had already at the woman lived with her grandfather , Tihar . Behind him when he first came , but he just had his girls were . 10 minutes before the arrival of the gendarmes went a little delay, and at the very gates would have caught . "

Then turn slightly shifted , sat in the car, drove up . Gregory minute chatted with her , he went out again .

" We watch the news telebachennyu there told that the army wins , the" terrorists " huge loss , panic and hunger, show footage killed Chechens , they tell civilians shot and tortured , all without exception addicts or Russian special forces . And my boys online look , say just the opposite . natsgvardii in the army and indiscriminate drinking , wounded in the Red Liman excised women in the area of the plane broke . Warriors crappy ( juicy spat aside) . Svinota ... "

Again, the cars , a couple of meters traveled . At the gas station some putz partitioned its X5 two columns , because this place could barely move. Actually, not putz , as it turned out , and glamorous Kiso rights rocked . Upside to the column approached , fool , began to get a job back to renting another generally locked dressing ...

" Then came three more times . Policeman himself . Went into the house . Prison scared me , said deviators term of three to eight shines . As he left the third time we with mother poreshat that go wrong. Collect all the money to a woman with grandfather stopped , they gave us a coffin . boys in the car and drove off into the night. we relatives in Tutaev (approx. Yaroslavl region ) , and went to them . on the road they call , they do not ask questions , said that the country all conditions there , garden, water ... Take the Ukraine was terrible . As seen post , or lights on the sidelines, the boys out of the car planted , and they fled on foot to the bypass. We pass a dangerous place , and stand waiting. then select them, where already dark , and we go on . A short night , only to upeli Ahtyrki drive . There outlasted day night went on . Closer to the border we often stop and search . Rozsoshey Guys from the border 20 km on foot fled ... Posts and many military . us with his wife at the border would wrap up , but I said that my grandfather in Graivoron dies , everyone in the car turned over , but missed . Can of gasoline away . Border as we moved , I immediately hapnul handful of pills , not just a stroke has occurred. shelterbelt drove up , standing , waiting . Zhinkov all the nerves , crying, and the boys do not call ... An hour later called , said that given the large hook . The village on the borders , many military was because they bypass and went ... In Russia , to Graivoron arrived, so I even sipped vodka , though it is impossible. Slept on a human in a motel , and went on , more calmly . "

I had many more questions . But all have moved normally, and we went to the machines. Goodbye and wished them peace and goodness . Wanted to give money , but Gregory refused. Shook hands and parted .
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO