Borislav Blyakher-Birch shared plans Ukrainian military and "the right sector" relatively peaceful population of Donetsk and Lugansk

Borislav Blyakher-Birch shared plans Ukrainian military and "the right sector" relatively peaceful population of Donetsk and Lugansk

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 03 июн 2014, 06:02

Borislav Birch Opinion of Ukrainian Nazi " right sector "

Borislav Birch : " What I am about to say is cruel but fair. This is what I was told today to the military. And the conclusion is all the same . Situation in the East is critical . Negotiation process can not achieve anything . Mercenaries from Russia every day penetrate the territory of Ukraine . Their number becomes critical. Military guarantee given count of mercenaries and fighters from Rashi today , a full sweep of the East Ukraine for 30 days. they have three requirements . first - it guarantees that after company they will not be as golden eagles . to power is not accused them of all sins , to remove responsibility from themselves and not make them extremists. second - to provide all necessary. weapons, ammunition , vehicles , ammunition and food. 's all there . need to decide on acquisition . third - is to give the order to start the final stage . And this will depend on in-chief. fact that the solution to this problem is only one . a full-scale military operation .

Point is surrounded. The first phase - it is announced over loudspeakers that civilians should leave the territory for three - night , after which all individuals within the territory will be accused of helping the enemy. Terrorists who want to surrender and lay down their arms , this opportunity will be provided . People have to be discharged through the filtration camps . This can be done quickly and skillfully setting a sufficiently large number of forensic laboratories and initially separated women and children. Plus bruising and rubbed sore weapon belts facilitate trapping separatists. Second phase. City subject to a massive attack of all weapons. The third phase of the full repetition of the first . The fourth phase of the full repetition of the second . Then the final phase of the operation . Spot cleaning of the city and then connect harvesting machinery . You may say that it is cruel ? It is necessary. Otherwise, a couple of months these metastases will amaze even more areas . So urgently needed surgery. And those who want a human shield to defend the occupiers , not brainwashed the people of Ukraine , and accomplices of a hostile state and traitors . And there are always and at all times destroyed . Examples of the Second World War should lead ? I think not . It would not be sad and tragic to admit it, but other solutions to the problem of East Ukraine has not. And it's not my opinion , and the conclusions of military experts . And I have to agree with them . The only person that affects give or not to give this order to be commander in chief of Ukrainian President-elect Peter Poroshenko . And it must not be motivated by benevolence to all , and the need to preserve the territorial integrity of Ukraine and the preservation of life of citizens of Ukraine among the Ukrainian armed forces and the civilian population. The situation has reached a level where only one solution . Options , alas no . And if Poroshenko wants to go down in history as the man who restored peace to the country and preserved the integrity of Ukraine , the order he gives . So the inhabitants of Donetsk and Lugansk region there is still some time that would decide on whose side and they leave or stay in the territory of a future operation . I have friends and acquaintances in the territory of Donbass and I would recommend them prepare to Abandon his residence. Thanks for that I must say not only eastern neighbor , but also those creatures that patriotism , honor and conscience traded for personal ambition and lust to gain by becoming puppets in the hands KREMLYADI . It's their choice . And many of them are scum with deputy identity . But Ukrainians and Ukraine can not forever be held hostage by terrorists . The military also offers confirmation of their guarantees and the order to start the operation. And , so help us Gd survive this nightmare. "
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO