On Putin started a criminal case

On Putin started a criminal case

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 03 июн 2014, 06:17

Shevchenko police department was included in the Unified Registry statement resident of the city of Kiev - Mary Katarenko of mass killings of citizens at the Independence Square in Kiev. In a statement, Mary Katarenko indicated that the mass killings at the Independence Square were organized by the secret services of the Russian Federation under the auspices of President Vladimir Putin .
Our reporter managed to get a comment from Mary :
"I have irrefutable proof that my son was burned in the House of Trade Unions , and his friend died from the impact shot in the left eye at the hands of Russian snipers who are now fighting in the east of the country.
All tracks lead to Putin. I submitted a request to deal headway and the community finally started talking about what it was Putin behind the killings of our children.
According to my information , which my husband got ( a few weeks ago he passed away ) , ATU in Kiev was organized under the personal supervision of the FSB Putin classified as " Confidential."
The operation was called " Swallow" . My husband managed to get the facts from which it is difficult to disagree. Statement to the police department is necessary for procedural side - said my attorney .
Now I'm looking for parents of dead children on the Maidan . We prove that Putin jackal killer. The world community must know the truth " - said Maria our correspondent .
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO