Strelkov: RUSSIA NEED HELP WE AS AIR!

Strelkov: RUSSIA NEED HELP WE AS AIR!

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 09 июн 2014, 00:06

Specifically went to write a few lines (the good, we still have a lull - ukram Rockets drive up).

I've repeatedly read references to "why Russia to help those who did not want to fight for themselves?" Of 90% of the population Sloviansk sit at home ... And links to my statement ("Gunmen himself said").
I consider it my duty to explain:
1. If we had weapons in abundance, only Slavic militia numbered a few thousand fighters.
2. If we had the opportunity not only to arm (as well as dressing and shoeing) soldiers, but also financially support their families at least at the level of the average local salary (and in fact dyudi come to risk their lives!), Then Slovyansk we would have already Division and was to turn over weapons.
3. If we had the rear (and for fighting army it is absolutely necessary), we have already been to the mobilization that would give tens of thousands of soldiers - and people are still working (and not lying on the couch, as a great many "office plankton" megacities Russia, has long forgotten what work in industry, and in the mining industry), mass and readily came to her.
Volunteers are always small. My message was not for Russians, and for Donbass and was aimed at ensuring that their was a little more and it has reached its goal. Now a lot of them, and we have no weapons, no shoes, no form, so you can put them into operation.
The assistance that comes from Russia now needed months ago. THEN SHE COULD BRING BIG SUCCESS. Now she barely helps us stay, but no chance to turn the tide in their favor (see above post about "chewing certain substances Kremlin officials responsible").
We do not have anything, not even all late for days and for weeks ... And harboring, ironically, has long been ahead of us. Their clumsy machine, but she is now run by competent guys overseas (though I can imagine how they rage and "climb the wall" because of the slowness and ukropskoy pofigizma - about how I because Russian counterparts). And these guys chase kicks dilapidated car forward - push and washed to the ground. And the other hand throw the Kremlin "zamanuhi" as "partial payment of gas", "negotiation", etc. And the days add up to weeks, weeks - months at a real help ... still no long since dissipated and full potential, recruited on the rise ... The stick is bent and folded, it pops, but still ... When she bends miserably fails, it will be late.
RUSSIA NEED HELP WE AS AIR! We are ready to die on the ruins of Slav, but with a firm belief that our dead and wounded were unanswered howitzer fire - not needlessly sacrificed! And not for nothing that we brought the war in this beautiful city and the sacrifices of its population is also not in vain! And this faith is torn, stretched polyethylene as in a stiff wind - every day stronger and stronger.
And freaks who are beginning to talk about "political and uneconomical for the Russians protect youthful-east" I would ... no, do not shoot! We have here is the standard punishment - "penalty engineer company" ... In Semenovka under fire she digs a trench. That there would have sent them ... For a week. To remember that they are primarily - Russian, and only then - "citizens of Russia."
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO