I.I.Strelkov about the situation in Mariupol, RDG successful operation on the highway Kharkiv-Rostov, arrest Ponomareva

I.I.Strelkov about the situation in Mariupol, RDG successful operation on the highway Kharkiv-Rostov, arrest Ponomareva

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 14 июн 2014, 13:31

Igor made contact (06.13.2014 g).

Here is his short message and answers to the questions:

"Greetings, comrades!

At what time was able to restore the Internet - while I can not say. Prepare for tomorrow harboring serious fire (judging by the number podvezennyh batteries and ammunition) so ...

Now reported on successful one of our RDG: Highway Kharkiv-Rostov completely destroyed small convoy of the enemy.

2 APCs, KAMAZ truck crane with infantry and burned on the spot. Nobody left. The band returned without loss. "

Igor Ponomarev confirmed the arrest:

"Arrest Ponomareva not comment. Until the time. One will say - all his "heroic halo" created by our greedy loud statements of the press. "

On the situation in Mariupol:

"There was just a militia - 3-4 dozen armed men. And they sent the first "Alpha"
and then two battalions punishers. They had to go into hiding. Now would be harboring a few days "cleansing" the city. "

Poor Mariupol. When local men realize that the city is not enough to protect one tick on the ballot voting?
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO