If not Russia, not Russian journalists - said the taxi driver - we would have long ago everything on the chain went as rednecks

If not Russia, not Russian journalists - said the taxi driver - we would have long ago everything on the chain went as rednecks

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 16 июн 2014, 17:12

KP special correspondent Nicholas Varsegov visited captured from ukrofashistov stanitsas Lugansk and passed in the wake of heavy fighting.

On the way the taxi driver told me that morning took two girls across the city Happiness (25 km north of Lugansk). There are Ukrainian soldiers, who yesterday took the city. They were stopped at the checkpoint. Ukrainian soldiers came in dirty and ragged form. Commanded on the Move: hands on the hill (ie, on the back of the head), and then told to open the trunk, dig now in the bags at the passengers. Girls pretty scared and explained that leave to relatives in the village. Cursed, but missed.

- If it were not for Russia, no Russian journalists - said the taxi driver - we would have long ago everything on the chain went like cattle!

He explained that Russia, although it does not interfere in the war, but monitors and constrains the aggressor. Journalists write in detail about the crimes Poroshenko, so until that Kiev does not put carpet bombing of cities and villages. Otherwise it would have burned with napalm all here, and those who stayed alive, would be sent to the filtration camps, as it promises to Kiev in case the conquest of New Russia.

At the entrance to the village of Luhansk militias are roadblocks that too often shelled and bombed. However, positions are and ready for battle with the enemy. In the village of Lugansk we first drove to the hospital. The doctor on duty, it has not confirmed the information about the shooting residents. According to her last fight was to the north, in the village Makarovo, but there have been reported injured. She was so calm that made us believe in the word.

The same was told by other people: in the village of Luhansk battle was not. And what is there now in Makarov, they do not know.

Well here is the war is not uncommon when someone calls someone and tells about God knows what, that was not in fact.

In Makarovo we drove, looking intently ahead - not to run would natsgvardiyu. It has been seen in front of the northern outpost, on which still here the day before yesterday (I saw) developed the Russian flag. The day before yesterday the post fired from tanks, but all shells hit the home and gardens of residents. And today our flag is not here. Witted cab driver veered off the road and invited us to come. And he go there, scouting.

While he drove, the locals told us that there yesterday at a checkpoint in the morning there was a fight, large-caliber shells were exploding. Only in the evening the fight ended. Of dead and wounded they did not know. Unknown and whose he is now a checkpoint.

The taxi driver is back and in his face was shining clear whose it is, the checkpoint.

Came and saw that everywhere around the crater, others still smoking. Near the road burns peat soil. Out of the woods came a few militia, said that the fight was very difficult and that the Ukrainian military in the morning seized the object. Even lunch here. Out here how many packets out of American rations lying around. But then militia recaptured this checkpoint and the attackers, abandoning a dead body, went north again. Only the dead they could not recall all of them. And those that were killed on the forest, so there and roll. But there can not be, they could on the way to leave the corpses of mines.

This fed Ukrainian military roadblock. On the package says "U.S. property"

On their own losses militia said that they only two wounded. I do not know how much can you believe?

Then I got a call from the radio "Komsomolskaya Pravda", and I began to describe what I see here. Live not to embarrass the mat, people gathered here, I went away into the bushes. Suddenly, I feel that in the grass stepped on something. I look under foot grenade so-called "pineapple".

"And at this moment in front of him suddenly flashed his whole life" - I remembered from the classics.

Discussions with Moscow had to be interrupted. Here called militias. Those saying "Wali! Maybe there stretching!" But it soon became clear that the grenade is not armed. Tidied up her hands on it.

Woman came up to us and the middle-aged man. Upon learning that we were from Moscow, both cried: "When Russia will protect us from these scum!".

We did not have anything to say.

Drove "UAZ" with a group of armed men. Their commander spoke with someone on the phone and told us that they follow to the north. We were asked to go with them.

- Only to Lower Olkhovka - said the commander (five kilometers) - can stand on bandera. We moved for "UAZ". The taxi driver said:

- I'll keep your distance, because here the forest around. If they fall into an ambush, then we're gonna go. - He added - maybe.

At the entrance to the Lower Olkhovka commander of "UAZ" showed us: stand! Well they themselves have gone further. We stopped at a roadside shop and started asking people what was here yesterday? We were told that morning from north to Makarovo passed APCs him "Tripod" full of soldiers. Then another two APCs. After the shooting started, and there rattled. In the evening, people have seen this technique back, and that "KAMAZ" there were many dead.

Then came our taxi driver and said that we should blame. He heard some guy on the phone to someone reported suspicious types that went to the store. That is, for us. Maybe your guy, and maybe bandera?

On the way back the taxi driver suddenly remembered that he had knowledge in the medical community. He began to call to learn about the wounded militiamen of yesterday's battle in Makarovo. He was informed that the hospital in the village of Luhansk night died six seriously injured. But with what they hand: militia, Ukrainian soldiers or civilians, is unknown.

So the real truth on the results of the battle we do not know. In the very same hospital, I repeat, the peace and quiet. Moreover, the same source told our taxi driver that Makarovo roadblock again flared fight. But we did not have to unfold.

Even now, when I'm in a hotel in the center of Lugansk finish this story, I called a friend from the nearby town: "Is it true that you are now in the middle of a tough fight? I called just now ... here. "

I looked out the window. Stop standing people. Mom passed slowly with a stroller ... and comforted each other.

Perhaps there is some force, whose task waft here more anxiety and panic. Make people rush to force people to flee. I do not cry to calm. Time is indeed alarming, but trust all the rumors, too, my friends, is not necessary.

Here's a small report about one day of war.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO