Thermonuclear trouble in Langley

Модератор: zlata

Thermonuclear trouble in Langley

Сообщение DARPA » 19 фев 2015, 04:49

About these dramatic events, probably not tell none of the media - even without pressure from the outside. If there will be irreparable, it will all have other things to do, and if does not happen, then all the participants in this event, which is becoming less, will be silent.

We are talking about a dangerous crisis than the Caribbean, but in contrast to those events, the current one has not yet reported. So I have to perform in the role of a reporter and commentator. I will distinguish between facts and my assumptions.

Fact: The opposition in the Intelligence Center. George W. Bush in Langley, Virginia, has been going on for several days. 4 days ago titled "reported that the CIA headquarters in Langley locked» (CIA Headquarters in Langley Reportedly on Lockdown) as soon as the official website of the conservative-libertarian Tea Party posted a message that is identical to that given breitbart.com and beforeitsnews. com.

We are talking about blocking the gateways to the CIA headquarters, about the tension in these entries the yellow police tape and on duty nearby police patrol cars. I believe that if the reason for the unusual behavior of the police was that someone spat on the floor in the hall, someone killed or captured hostages at the entrance to the checkpoint would not crowded through the crowd of people with cameras.

As I reported earlier http://pravosudija.net/article/ugroza-t ... a-v-lengli two of the special agents of the CIA was ordered to deliver a powerful Iraq (several megatons) thermonuclear charge and bring it in such a way as to destroy the Islamic state. Since the explosion was planned to carry out ground, during the complete cessation of activity of the US Air Force in the region, nothing would have pointed to the United States.

Assumption. I do not know the details of the operation, including the method of delivery. I can only assume that the charge is mounted on a no interest in Iraqi vehicle (there is now full of American art from all sides of the conflict), which could be delivered by air transport.

Facts. Subsequent incomprehensible to any sane person who is not imbued with American exceptionalism. To carry out the operation were selected by experienced, highly trained CIA agents can operate effectively in Iraq. Both speak good Arabic, as derived from the Arab families.

One of them - an American of Iraqi descent, the second - Syrian. The problem is that both have the appropriate education, training, technical and military skills to give yourself a report on the scale of the planned destruction. In the affected area should be the regions inhabited by tribes from which the agents - their extended families, while the guide did not even ask them to organize the evacuation of kin.

Agents required to abandon the operation, threatening to expose otherwise. In response, people have become CIA director cleaned witnesses. When agents realized that they, too, would be killed, and if they manage to survive, a series of murders blamed themselves, they had no choice but to lead the charge in the threat effect, if not will be provided security guarantees.

With their training, knowledge bomb devices and access to gadgets, agents was not difficult to be sure to bring a charge in effect through the "dead hand". Furthermore, they back each other, and there is a danger that the death of one of them, will cause survivor effect device.

Outsmart them practically impossible, as they mark the entire arsenal of tactical methods and technical means at the disposal of their employers. The only reliable and safe way to stop them - it is required to provide guarantees of personal safety, the non-operation and immunity against prosecution that is not difficult, as they still did not kill anybody.

Judging by the fact that the "Air Force One" is not on the way to California, and the vice president has not yet descended into the bunker, the administration continues to hide what was going on. If there will be irreparable, Washington and vicinity will be destroyed, the top management of the United States will die, and it is unclear at what level fall command strategic nuclear forces.

The CIA hides what is happening not only from the public, but primarily from the administration, so it is unclear how to interpret this level will cause a thermonuclear explosion. It's time to use "hot line".
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES