Poroshenko - agent of Putin

Модератор: zlata

Poroshenko - agent of Putin

Сообщение DARPA » 19 фев 2015, 19:34

That's what you want to do with me, but against the facts do not trample. 80 percent Poroshenko our people. Not ideological - the oligarchs are not ideological. And exclusively for mercantile reasons. Without power or running it is high time to, or skiff - Ukraine would get anywhere. And with the power of it and tighten business and lives saved.

That's why he was traded 16 hours at a time in Minsk with our happy trio Multi wise cunning.

Dolgoterpyaschy and brainwashed Ukrainian people still trying to believe their president. But 80 percent of the president in full compliance with Russian President utilizes stupidly dangerous to his power radicals. It is already so obvious that words simply do not have any, pardonte. The boiler is already under Debaltseve just beating ukroarmii, meat and a bloodbath. Eats the last remnants of the militia, collecting a rich tribute and gloomy pile of trophies. As one militiaman - when I saw that we left dill - oh ... I ate grimly. This can be another six months to fight even without the PX. Thank you, as they say - ispolat Ukrainian General Staff, is unique and sincere Peremoga poroshenkovskaya help. Our man, no doubt. He even pays taxes to the treasury of the Russian Federation.

I'm just saying that this agent Putin Poroshenko, simply because of the need to keep their power. Agent captivity.

And Merkel and Putin Poroshenko need that number to shizanutyh debiloidov in Ukraine has decreased dramatically - they do not need anyone in a neat and Europe does not want to fight Russia, and even in war-weary Ukraine itself. Talked about it in Minsk, traded and beat their thighs excitedly, like a game of dominoes.

Our cunning decided to send Ukrainian passionate explosion of moisture at the same track, which is called obscene words and refers to the sanitary sewer terms and wiring. Peter A. podbzdehivaet, but he had no choice but to release it does not. Him all these "children of the revolution" led by the Pan Yarosh after their role in the Maidan gift is not necessary, and to a large extent now rapidly carried emulation of 1937, when the "ardent revolutionaries" stupid smoothed out at the very root of his mother. That even the slightest little shoots of fruit-bearing was not.

- Holmes, do not you think that the number of "boiler" suspiciously increases?
- Elementary, Watson - there occurs recycle unwanted anyone with drive, revolutionaries, radicals and frostbite loonies. Learn the history, the British at the time came with their passionaries just as well by sending them to conquer other lands in the boonies and notably soiling their bones these same lands. Passionaries - a side effect of Friday's conception of children in a drunken state. Duri lot and killed the brains of alcohol in the womb.

Every small shelupon in Ukraine, such as hamsters with Tsenzor.net soon zasunet tongue deep in there ... ny and will sit in silence. This is not passionaries it podgavkivayuschie individuals totally independent and ideologically helpless as children five years. A Poroshenko, if he will succeed, will remain king of Ukraine. And finally, most normal Ukrainians breathe freely and razognet back. Because of the forehead-to-Do-!!

Of course, there is still a chance to make Ukraine a full-fledged testing ground for developing interaction armies of NATO and the Russian Federation in the field of testing new types of weapons, the blessing is on whom to test. But I have sincerely sorry for Ukrainians, it's time to leave them alone and dramatically change the agitation plate on a conciliatory and soothing. Otherwise, within a year or two they will end abruptly.

And as proof of my words - yesterday even "bloody Pastor Turchinov" cried the need to enter the UN peacekeepers. Scared them. Hanged for the same testicles on piano wire, and it hurts.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES