I can not believe that the Russians are so naive. UPD

Модератор: zlata

I can not believe that the Russians are so naive. UPD

Сообщение DARPA » 24 фев 2015, 20:44

Just read the data poll conducted among Russians Ohio State University.

"Almost half of Russians believe that the information on the Internet should be subject to censorship. Two out of five do not trust foreign media, nearly half said that foreign news sites should censor."

"The vast majority of Russians negative attitude towards anti-government content on the Internet" 46% of respondents agree that it is necessary to censor groups in social networks, organizing anti-government protests, 45% - for censorship clips Pussy Riot, 43% - for censorship records bloggers calling for regime change . Not surprisingly, the control of the Internet, causing the greatest confidence - is the FSB.

This I understand. How would a Soviet tradition.

42% of Russians believe that the Internet is used by foreign countries against Russia.

OK. But then I'm in shock:

News on federal television channels - the main source of information, 84% of Russians, they have placed their trust in 90% of Russians.

That's what I do not understand. How? We grew up in the Soviet Union. We can be proud of, as we are afraid we might hate America for lynch blacks and the invasion of Grenada.
But we did not believe that the noodles that we hung on the ears propaganda on TV.
Everyone knew that lie newspaper. We are sick of breech bureaucracy.

We did not rebel, were not dissidents - but we do not know how to trust.

How now managed to eradicate it from the Russians? Tell me - how?

UPD
Opinions commentators are basically:
Ohio University's lying - the numbers are not. However, all right, they believe the TV for two reasons: it turns out, Soviet propaganda was true, what all and seen. And second, that Western and Ukrainian media lie more. Wow someone to believe?
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES