why children while watching cartoons and movies root for the bad guys without feeling empathy towards positive

Модератор: zlata

why children while watching cartoons and movies root for the bad guys without feeling empathy towards positive

Сообщение DARPA » 24 фев 2015, 20:50

I once read somewhere about a phenomenon: why children while watching cartoons and movies root for the bad guys without feeling empathy towards positive. It said something about the negative charm, romance and crime of other nonsense. I must admit that this nonsense, I never read. What is there to the devil, charm? What is romance? Just think, on what examples we proposed to distinguish good from evil.
1. "Well, wait a minute!", Of course. What may be the charm in Gopnik, which depicts a wolf? He smokes "White Sea", makes idiotic actions and hunt the hare. No child on their own did not get up to the side of the wolf. Hare also should symbolize good and light. Why do I, as a child, hoping that at least in the latest issue of justice be done and we will hear the crunch of bones hare, wolf eats? Because Hare behaves like a schmuck. He does not look like a victim. He's a maniac, Hare. Wolf constantly rake on the initiative of the Rabbit is not illusory pizdyuley and receives injuries incompatible with life. Thus Hare skillfully uses surrounding for their actions against Wolf, wielding a proxy, ie exerts its vile nature. So after the first case of the bases from the Hare Wolf becomes valid avenger, not a tyrant and rapist.
2. Leopold. Leopold the Cat is a sad shit so that it is not a sin potormoshit bit. You only remember his merry song about "this trouble." From it would be desirable to hang himself. And yes, he is a coward. It pisses in form of two small rats. I never believed in his zazyvalochku "let's be friends." According to Leopold dull live together - so leave it alone and not zaebyvat. Rats are more adequate in this regard, and as an adjunct to offer friendship dull cat funny game. But phlegm Leopold unable to assess them. And what child, tell me like this gipotonik?
3. From the Soviet toon about good and evil proceed directly to Hollywood and remember about Tom and Jerry. Everyone knows that a mouse in the house - the evil cat take just to the mouse he strangled and devoured. Thus Tom just doing his job. He catches a mouse, which spoils the food and household items. Satisfied with the chaos on the territory entrusted to the cat. With a fright we must sympathize with the little household pests, no matter how pretty it or painted? Cat busy with his business, and the mouse dirty tricks. In addition, the mouse goes dry from the water, while the cat now and then opizdyulivaetsya. Justice is done would only be if we saw a mouse intestine. But no, the mouse continues with impunity in a strange house.
4. Dyudyuka Barbados, which envies friendly Intermedia a Tiger Cub, macaques and turtles. Why is this child sympathetic character, rather than a group of friends, singing about the sausage? Because they are well educated and pussy girls Dyudyuka way, no doubt, is. And friends do not call too, because the group has already been created. Who has not found himself in such a situation at school? One against all - always the subject of compassion and sympathy group does not. When viewing a cartoon wants only one thing - that grouping nerds defeated and humiliated at the end Dyudyuki perceived hostility. She had to bend before the majority.
5. Shapoklyak. Grandma harmless, but still has a rat in a bag that immediately makes her character enjoyable. Loneliness she goes on a rapprochement with imbeciles, which are Gene and Che and tries to instill in them a culture of healthy sarcasm. In vain, but she had nowhere to go - the society for a long time Shapoklyak forced to the outskirts of life.
6. Carlson, who is a traitor and a standard asshole. And while we love scary. Since it is actually adopted by all the abandoned child and gives him life lessons that mom and dad and the more siblings are not able to teach.
Thus compassion towards negative characters is quite logical. None of them makes this evil, to get it from others in full. The picture is more than unfair. It could be to straighten out scenes of violence over the positive character, but this is not happening. So the villains appear to us in the form of martyrs.
And then they write here this nonsense. Charm and romance. Romance fucking and charm.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES