In Russia, are blocked bank cards VISA and MASTERCARD

Модератор: zlata

In Russia, are blocked bank cards VISA and MASTERCARD

Сообщение DARPA » 03 апр 2015, 14:20

It seems that after all is not a joke. Today tried to pay off the card, and nothing happened. Three times tried to "laminate" - bug. In ATM the same situation does not give money. The problem was repeated with the card of another bank.

It's time to sound the alarm?

In fact, there is a pattern: pay off in the end I could, but with American Express. "Visa" - also, but not a Russian bank. But two Russian cards, one of which belongs to the system Mastercard, were this morning just useless piece of plastic.

How could this happen, because the news wrote the opposite: because of the need for all transactions from April 1 through the national payment system, may be shortages card VISA. With plastic Mastercard everything should be fine.

Photo © mk.ru

In fact, we have a "live" VISA foreign bank operating AmEx Bank of Russia, and two non-working cards of different systems. What this may be the explanation?

And what to do about this? Savings in all open checkbooks? Wear stacks of money? Or organize the work in a few days?

Well, the government has come up with new rules for processing payments. But why could not all be done in advance, test, and not in an emergency mode "disables the first of April"?

Do you have problems with payment cards?

Update: in the news media reported that the residents of Murmansk complain about the refusal of work sberbankovskih cards VISA. At the same time in the comments write that Sberovskaya visa rabtaet. Follow on.

UPDATE 2: Most readers seem all right. Trying to figure out my cards still sedated ...

UPDATE 3: You will not believe what happened! Mastercard "woke up" - and I was able to pay it, just bought a bottle of water. On the main card, VISA, here's what happened. Card valid until the end of March 2015. With the advent of April, she turned into a pumpkin. I did not notice. No one in the stores did not pay attention to it, the bank did not warn about expiry. Lohanulsya himself. Crossed with the heat of passion. Excuse Me.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES