The rich have their quirks, or impoverished Moscow

Модератор: zlata

The rich have their quirks, or impoverished Moscow

Сообщение DARPA » 30 май 2015, 17:17

Masthead blogger, traveler, Puerto deigned to come to Moscow! Where carpet and fanfare?
Mr no hands go into our heartland, but condescend.
"The average salary of Muscovites today 40 thousand rubles per month. At the rate is $ 700.
So, in the US for srednemoskovskuyu salary of 700 dollars is not even the last homeless tear ass on the asphalt. In Australia srednemoskovskaya your salary is a minimum income for the week. Repeat one more time? Australia has banned to pay the employee less than $ 700 a week is the minimum fixed by law. At week without a month! In London, your $ 700 a month is also less than people get in a week. In 17 of the 27 EU countries your $ 700 a month are considered to be below the poverty level. Canada, Singapore, Cyprus, France ... the list goes on and on, all these countries people earn many times more, and live much better. "

In the world today, 196 states. Of these, 193 membered UN. 196 - that's a lot, but not infinite. Later blogger still puts Russia on the 56th place.
But, excuse me, he began to Moscow. In 2014, GDP per capita was US $ 45,803., Or about 3.5 thousand. Euros per month. According to this index among the largest agglomerations of the world gives way to Moscow to New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris and London.
Furthermore, people in 55 countries live much better than Muscovites. In the order - a 10-fold. And where the average salary 7 thousand. Euro?
"Even in my humble village, about which some pundits like to joke, they say," redneck pinned us on Muscovy ", among other things poverty threshold is considered to be an income lower than 1202 dollars a month. You heard right, in my village, even the last hillbilly-Thai guest workers working on collecting bananas and oranges, earns almost twice as much as the average Muscovite. About salaries of the local population, I do not say there is two or three times more. "

What is Israel locals pay about the same as last Thai guest workers, redneck, working on collecting bananas and oranges?

But it myself a blogger, of course, a billionaire.
In Moscow, oddly enough, he arrived at the train "Warsaw-Moscow" and not flown on a private jet. But what was the train! It was a fairy tale, and not a train! Vostorgov blogger last the whole post. The trash can was under the table and between the seats - folding armrest for the glasses and dishes. It seems that he had traveled on the roofs of cars.
Obviously, the trip to Moscow was sponsored by the Railways. That is what they called PR.

But as something to praise, even for money, this blogger worse bitter radish, then later he played in the Moscow and Muscovites.
Once off the train at the Belarusian railway station and the horrors began. Blogger wanted to change and throw $ 50 to Simcoe 20 rubles. Why is it such sums? And he was in Moscow just 5 days - it will be enough.
This blogger terribly outraged that he had not sold the sim card without a passport in the cabin "Euroset", took a large commission for having to put money on the phone, and the exchange rate do not always apply to the board about the exchanger.
Bypassing a dozen exchangers and cellular shops blogger to gain as much as 157 rubles, and bought a sim card with it - another 300 rubles. Brilliantly, of course. Once the time is not sorry and ashamed to buy stolen goods, then there is a benefit, but because someone just show off their wealth to the poor Muscovites. It is not strange? However, the rich their quirks.

By the way, before blogger Sasha told me that he had his Moscow apartment, had a Russian passport and a lot of passports of other countries, although the chief - Israel. So why does not he buy a sim card in the passport? Some puzzles.

But back to our billionaire - he decided to eat. I went to the "moo-moo." There he did not like scary, and in Egypt at the same $ 10. You can eat a lot more. Why Egypt? He used to Moscow and Europe compare? What can I eat for $ 10. In Europe? And in Israel?
"You ask why I went to Mu-Mu? The answer is: all five evenings dining closed and the budget dinner for 300 rubles nowhere. "

Finally, he settled precious guest in the hotel. Imagine him there too did not like, although he lives the hotel for free.
"I have never seen such a hotel where there were so many false gilding, pathos and affected Ponte. Here stop people willing to pay per room from 17 thousand rubles a day and at the same time to sit on the toilet, furnished as the mausoleum of Lenin. Lying on a huge bed, and around you a solid gold Replica Repin, candlesticks, pen table, hanger. Even the shower slippers, and those with gold. Against the background of really cool surroundings, Room squeaky bed with mattress tired of guests and damaged souls, from which all sides splashing water. "
A sagging mattress!
What is common in the toilet of the hotel with the Mausoleum? The mummy is in the bathroom?
Who drove him to this hotel? I do not the same Railways?

Sasha foresees that Muscovites do not like his positions, but he is ready for criticism: "Write on the forum Mumbai Indian, they say, the poor fellow, as you live in this dump? And you will throw rotten tomatoes, they say, our Mumbai the best in the world, and you, tourists - rogue. "
But where we to Mumbai you. We know their place.

But in general, the blogger to set up the capital of Russia complacently: "With great interest I walk through the city center, considering the fine examples of Stalinist monumentalism, look into the face of the multinational crowd rushing along the streets and in the subway. It is home to many interesting and intelligent people. No, Moscow is not the worst place in the world for life; not the best - a fact, but there are many places where a lot, many times worse. "
Besides Stalinist monumentalism in central Moscow see not what?

And why is such accolades? Only that the whole universe lived in times richer in Moscow, and suddenly - "not the worst place in the world for life."
Not only as someone to feed him, and perhaps hoping to crank out here for a little business - that's praises. How it might suffer, poor!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES