How to buy and wear clothes

Модератор: zlata

How to buy and wear clothes

Сообщение DARPA » 30 май 2015, 17:39

1. Find a good thing in the mountains of trash.

Perhaps the most important point, when you want to order yourself something to cheap Korean or Chinese website. Well you know, to find a great little thing on Net-a-porter or Shopbop-e - no problem!

But if you want to save money and buy a coat or dress Choies, Sheinside or Chicwish - this is the task more difficult. Then you need a trained eye! I warn you once - lovers of natural fabrics do not belong here. All products have synthetic ... With rare exceptions ... But synthetics can look appropriate and dignified. The thing as a fabric and cut. Choose a (relatively) free cuts, which a priori natural fabric is not important. For example, the Chinese are perfectly sew lush midi skirts, which I love and which I have often shown here. Or dress ... We strongly discourage to book with them knitted dresses / skirts and dresses / skirts oblipku. Knitwear often looks cheap in products and silhouette dresses already difficult to perfect on any figure, and even the Chinese comrades are not exactly bother. And do not forget about the simple but effective rule - the more expensive the item, the more likely that it will be qualitative! In my personal experience of shopping at Choies checked!

Well, if there are photos of the products by bloggers and a customer - there is a product looks more believable and from many angles! And look at the reviews of course moderators mop negative reviews, but nevertheless sometimes quite objective reviews, that have a drop of information useful ...

So as a result, I can say, do not skimp and leave your comments! After each purchase you are entitled to write their feelings on the purchase! Write your comments objectively: the advantages and disadvantages ... So that would not have erased, but you have become for someone useful :)

If you have a very high - do not buy a mini dress! These sites save on fabric and pretend that women are taller than 165 cm do not exist! I've got a couple of times this trick ... Mini dress for my modest 167 cm barely tucked in the same place ...

And read carefully the section DETAILS in the product description! They almost always have a clear description of the size of the main indicators in centimeters! It helps a lot :)

2. Well, you've got a little thing. You open the package, and it is similar to the old crumpled cloth. Do not worry for nothing! After a long flight and you do not really look good :) Take a pair of scissors and, if necessary, cut off protruding threads. The Chinese saved on this. We'll have to work for the assistant seamstress.

3. Next - iron. With that it is necessary not just good ironed our clothes, but also carefully go through all the seams and hem. According to the technology, after the hem of her dress tucked and stitched, it should be well-ironed, folded cloth to straightened up and looked carefully. Of course, the Chinese did not.

4. Accessories. I remember recently in Dallas at the conference made me a compliment that my dress looks amazing! It was only Asos. But expensive Stella McCartney clutch so cool set off the beauty of the dress, it looked much more expensive than it actually is. But not only the bag is important. And styling and manicure, and, of course, shoes. Save on the dress, but a bag buy more expensive. This is something that will frame your image and make the whole picture as a whole shine!

5. And most importantly - wear the dress as if it were a dress of the King! Note that you specify how it will look! So the nose higher, straighter back ... And poshlaaaaa-poshlaaaa gait from the hip!

Well, not to be unfounded, here is my selection of worthy veshchichek with the above sites!

In my bulging sea view, they will look cool if we apply to them the above 5 points!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES